Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just got dumped by my gf for getting caught reading SS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostinlove

Banned
Reaction score
Hey all,

Longtime lurker first time poster. I love reading the threads and advice on so suave for relationships and I just got dumped by my girlfriend of a few months who I met using an online dating site after catching me reading a thread on So Suave in regards to the type of girls who use online dating.

She saw me reading it and went crazy saying I was pathetic that I didn’t trust her and it was her first time ever using a dating site and she’s not a s1utty girl. I used online dating for the first time myself and decided to see if I could trust the type of girls you would meet on dating sites so I had searched and found Ssosuave. She is an ex-party girl and has a few tattoos but not large ones but i think she tells the truth and her profile seemed to be honest. I checked the dating site and see she re-activated her profile and mentioned things about guys not trusting her and put up new cute pictures.

Is there a way I can get her back and prove to her I’m not pathetic and believe her? I’ll do anything at this point. I love her and she means the world to me as weak as that sounds. I sent her a letter and a copy of our favorite song but she hasn’t responded yet. How can l get her to forgive me?

Thanks.

Lostinlove

Banned
Reaction score
I hope if she reads this thread she will know its me and that im trying to get advice on getting her back and salvaging our relationship. I promise I wont break her trust again.

guys help me.

Lostinlove

Banned
Reaction score
Tictac said:
If she dumped you for reading here, tell her to keep going.

She's a control freak.

she isnt. this is the first time. she doesnt trust me anymore and i need advice on how to get her back. she even deactivated her online profile for me. she has it up now because she doesnt trust me.

i hope if she reads this she knows im trying and im sorry

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lostinlove said:
Is there a way I can prove to her I’m not pathetic?
You already proved yourself pathetic in this thread, the way you type is like a f@ggot. Move on and stop being such a pvssy.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more you want something the more it will elude you. Stop chasing her.. Its her own insecurity that is spinning her hamster.

Anargyros

Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't sound like you've got actually dumped, just got into a fight... I'm a newbie so I can't give you alpha advice, but I guess you gotta SHOW her with actions that you actually care for her without being too needy/clingy/desperate.
Just cool down, watch some TV...

ps: hope you're not a troll

Lostinlove

Banned
Reaction score
Michelle it's me. If you see this thread and read it I'm sorry. I want us to work out. Unblock your phone I'm trying to text u.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me just start by saying you are putting the path in pathetic to good use. I would recommend taking a detour though down the path less treaded and read some more Sosuave lit.

To the dreamy girl potentially reading this thread. Online swanks gallop amongst men like wore out donkeys, gloat of their profiles like seagulls over a fresh bag of old food and broken mirrors, and spray their finely scented words of discouragement to guys like op who take in the perfumed bs before it wears.

Read on op and the foulness, although lost to the senses at times, will not go unnoticed.

Ps - get a grip. You're a flounder flapping on dry land right now hoping she'll pour water on you or kick you back into her watery graces.

Give up holding onto ideals like, oh, I don't know, that she is ideal.

Best to ya.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you need to read MORE thread on here lol. Your mentality should be the complete opposite - "You don't like it b1tch huh ? *Then you throat f*ck her to death....* ;)

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
She doesn't trust you because you read sosuave.net?

What is it that you or her think is bad enough about this site that simply reading here is enough to destroy her trust.

You have no shot with this woman, unless it's wearing a dog collar for her.

Don't be a spine donor. Be a man.

Lostinlove

Banned
Reaction score
Tictac said:
She doesn't trust you because you read sosuave.net?

What is it that you or her think is bad enough about this site that simply reading here is enough to destroy her trust.

You have no shot with this woman, unless it's wearing a dog collar for her.

Don't be a spine donor. Be a man.
Man was meant for a woman. I appreciate the advice but I need advice on getting her back from an expert.

Thanks for your reply. I have to think what my next move should be. I hope she doesn't read these replied guys or I'm done. ****

jimmy18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She dumped you.

You have 2 options:
(1) have some dignity and find a new girl
or
(2) beg for her back, which will only drive her further away and delay (1)

The choice is yours

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice for getting her back? Post a thread saying THANK GOD she broke up with me. I have two dates lined up this week from day game, I joined a gym, and I never want to talk to her again.

Seriously, if you're not a troll settle down and ask yourself what kind of girl is she really based on her actions?

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She got mad over that? It means she was just looking for any excuse to leave you... women who love you will stay with you even after you beat them. Look at all the stories how women stay with men who beat them. At this point I would call her a psycho and go no contact. Maybe I would call her a psycho b!tch like I just said to my wife. And two days later she is calling my dad to see how I'm doing.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why do you want her back if she's going to pick and choose and criticize what you're allowed to read on the internet?

are you also not allowed to read anything about religions that aren't hers? political views that aren't hers?

are you allowed to tell her what she can and cannot browse on the internet?

jeez, what's with these guys who'll put up with anything a girl wants to put them through, up to and including a waterboarding session.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sosuave is nothing compared to the filthy playgrounds of social media girls play at. At least here you will learn in a cleaner environment how they play.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a party girl with tattoos... that alone tells me she has banged 3 towns... it's why she left you, she is addicted to strange ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.