Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I being too Judgmental?

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll meet a girl, and they'll seem good and sincere at first. Usually I'll begin to get a slight crush, and then find out they aren't at all what they seemed. They'll turn out to be into self destructive habits like drinking/smoking, be snobbish towards other girls, or something else that I see as a red flag.

I'm not really into that whole "Pump N Dump" life, and don't really want that. My personality type takes relationships seriously, and while I haven't been with a million girls the ones I have been with were good. It seems that around 90% of females these days carry some if not all of these negative traits. Am I being to judgmental?

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair, its not just females that are like this. All people are this way inclined.

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with above. "The only people who aren't fvcked up are people you don't know very well". Think of it as "wonderfully flawed".

And if you do meet one that doesn't disappoint you at all early on, be careful that you don't put her on a pedestal, get oneitis and end up heart broken...