Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do guys on dating sites do this?

djgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it they all want you to send them "nudes" or "sexy pics" or expect you to fu*k them on first dates? They complain about not wanting shuts and they're after decent girls yet all I come across is this attitude on sites like pof and tinder.

I don't send out nudes and I won't sleep with them straight away it goes against my morals I don't care how hot they are. I do let them know this and it's like they dissappear off the face of the earth.:rolleyes:

It's pretty annoying that a girl can't just come on to a dating site and meet up with a guy casually without something else being involved....pretty over it. Should just stick to being single

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a numbers game. If 1 out of 100 girls does it, it's worth it for them.

Come on, you should know that POF is a hookup site.

Men feel the way about dating sites, as it is usually full of morbidly obese women with 2 kids, or chicks with gonorrhea.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djgirl said:
Why is it they all want you to send them "nudes" or "sexy pics" or expect you to fu*k them on first dates? They complain about not wanting shuts and they're after decent girls yet all I come across is this attitude on sites like pof and tinder.

I don't send out nudes and I won't sleep with them straight away it goes against my morals I don't care how hot they are. I do let them know this and it's like they dissappear off the face of the earth.:rolleyes:

It's pretty annoying that a girl can't just come on to a dating site and meet up with a guy casually without something else being involved....pretty over it. Should just stick to being single
Most guys are just horny and want sex. Unless the guy is super super needy and ugly and has no game...in which case, he might ACTUALLY be looking to meet a nice girl to make his girlfriend. But most guys realize (even if just subconsciously) that most girls on those sites are low quality and aren't dating material. Guys are always pushing for sex....you should realize this by now.

As for nudes....as a guy it is constantly exciting to get nudes from a new girl. Men are extremely visual, and just one sexy picture allows us to become extremely turned on and have fantasies. Honestly, it's kind of about the conquest too. At this point i dont even really need nudes, but it's endlessly entertaining to game girls to the point where they're willing to send me nudes...especially if they don't live nearby. Sounds bad, but it's extremely satisfying for whatever reason to have a girl send you nudes and it's always gratifying.

As for tinder....that's a different animal. You can find half decent people on there depending on your area. However, the implication is that you are going to hookup very quickly after meeting each other. The best you can hope is for a polite coffee date at first, and then day two is probably going to be conducive to hooking up (watching netflix on the couch, getting drunk at the bars, etc.)

I mean it makes sense from a numbers perspective that theres so many horny, desperate dudes on there. For every one guy who even has the balls to go out to bars/parties regularly (let alone be able to approach girls consistantly), there's probably 10 or 20 lonely, shy, awkward, desperate dudes, sitting at home trying to score on these sites.

If you dont want to be pushed for sex, don't go on the sites. Sorry, but that's how it works.

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't consider 99% of girls for anything long term from those sites.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im sorry but Chicks on dating sites are well known as used sperm dumpsters

I currently got 2 chicks on tinder begging to be drilled but i don’t wanna know because i know they’ve taken more pr*cks than a second hand dart board :nono:

The ones who pretend to be “above all that” are the funniest ......and funnily enough also the easiest

If you want a decent guy stop whoring for attention on dating sites and go put some work in to get him ,

djgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
There really no different then in real life though....There the same just not upfront to your face about their intentions. ...Nothing that different. Guys at pubs/club are just as sleazy, no different from dating sites.

It's hard for me to go out and meet guys in real life anyhow. I have a demanding job that works crazy hours and takes a lot out of me.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djgirl said:
Why is it they all want you to send them "nudes" or "sexy pics" or expect you to fu*k them on first dates?
Men will be men. They are attracted to the physical aspects of a woman, and like to see her without covering.

The downside is the anonymity of the internet allows desperate AFCs who have absolutely no clue on how to approach and attract women, express their out-of-control male hormones. AFC men also believe that since they like seeing women naked, women also appreciate the beauty of the male body. That is why you will receive d1ck pics. Men would love a woman to return the favour by sending boob pics.

The men who get through to you on a dating site are the ones who avoid doing what the majority does.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Djgurl, you're being let down by the sisterhood in this age of feminists and "equality". Because for every girl like you who won't send nudes or fvck in the first date, there are honestly 10 other girls who will.
So if you don't do it, it's quite easy for guys to find some crack wh0re who will.
But hey, I'm not complaining.

nyc123

Don Juan
Reaction score
also consider this.

if a guy you meet is not asking for sex/naked pics immediately, he still wants to have sex with you. but he's just doing it in a classier and more clever way.

i do know of some people that have gotten married off okcupid though. there are some guys on the site that are looking for relationships and not just quick ****s. you should be getting some messages from guys that aren't asking to ****/nude pics. you can talk to them. if you're so turned off from the aggressive sex seekers.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when I was on POF I didn't even ASK for nudes or initiate sex talk and the girls would randomly send them, mostly late at night when I was going to bed. They'd even initiate the sex talk. I did have a few that did all that and then had the nerve to accuse me of "only wanting @$$".lmao! I was like "look lady, you offered the cow for free so don't expect me to pay for the milk"

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone does fücked up shıt. Girls won't even consider us, let alone go out with us on one date, if we don't have that one thing she's looking for. The more these hookup avenues become available, the more people seem to be even more miserable and lonely. All they gotta do is swipe their thumb across your face and you're done, finitio.

So it's not just men, or just women, or just teens, or just rich, snobby Twitter addicted girls; it's everyone.

Hypergamy's running as if it were free, ripping and tearing.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
"All guys", every guy that contacts you does this?

If that's even close to true, then your profile must have DTF written all over it.
THIS.

Girls will post pics of them bending over and squeezing their t!ts and them and all their slvtty friends dressed up in stripper heels and tiny tight dresses and then go "WHY R ALL THEEZ GUYS ASKING 4 SeX?"

djgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
No not all the guys I come across hassle me for s3x but they are usually the ones who are less attractive and boring personality wise. And no I don't come across as s1utty at all to them, my pictures are totally normal, there's no s1utty vibe there, I don't even bring up s3x to them when I start talking it's always them that bring it up,
Which for me is a massive turn off because it shows me that they are either just sleazy and desperate and not serious about finding a girl to settle down with like they all portray..

While there may be other girls out there who may open their legs so easy I'm not one of them. I was taught from an early to have morals and self respect for my body. Not to mention there's way more for a girl to consider when sleeping with a guy then just pulling our pants down...I've only ever had s3x with 2 guys in my life and I'm nearly 27, so to all the guys saying I'm probably a whole go figure

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djgirl said:
No not all the guys I come across hassle me for s3x but they are usually the ones who are less attractive and boring personality wise. And no I don't come across as s1utty at all to them, my pictures are totally normal, there's no s1utty vibe there, I don't even bring up s3x to them when I start talking it's always them that bring it up,
Which for me is a massive turn off because it shows me that they are either just sleazy and desperate and not serious about finding a girl to settle down with like they all portray..

While there may be other girls out there who may open their legs so easy I'm not one of them. I was taught from an early to have morals and self respect for my body. Not to mention there's way more for a girl to consider when sleeping with a guy then just pulling our pants down...I've only ever had s3x with 2 guys in my life and I'm nearly 27, so to all the guys saying I'm probably a whole go figure
I have a few guy friends that do this. They're around 6ft, pretty faces and all that, with a decent body build, and they will OPENLY ask a girl for sex and will usually get it. When I learned this from each of them my jaw dropped inside of my head. I'm around a 5(minimum)-7(max) in real life and if I were to ask a girl that I would be flat out rejected. And even if the girl found me attractive enough it would simply go against everything I learned about attraction. The point is, they use very little or "awkward" versions of game. These guys on dating sites are really no different, well except one... The only thing is that they're ugly! If an attractive guy comes along that spanks all of the right "criteria" then after a few sentences he could ask you for sex/nudes and you would agree to it, and if you don't someone else will.

This is basically an example of what GreasyPig said.

Everyone else is also right about dating sites being the pinnacle of hook up culture. Its kinda sad how I know how to give life advice to men but have no idea where to start when it comes to women without appealing like a male! But hey you know... As long as you look good and "love you for who you are" and "not let anyone take that away" then you should be okay... Right...? Right..?

jimmy18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
djgirl said:

Did you mean wh0re or whale?

Either way works

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djgirl said:

Trust me....use your friend circle to find better guys. Online has a lot of crappy men and women. Its likely that dudes are running away once they find out they will have to put in some work. There are relationship oriented guys online who dont want quick flings, but depending on your area they may be harder to find.
VladPatton said:
Everyone does fücked up shıt. Girls won't even consider us, let alone go out with us on one date, if we don't have that one thing she's looking for. The more these hookup avenues become available, the more people seem to be even more miserable and lonely. All they gotta do is swipe their thumb across your face and you're done, finitio.

So it's not just men, or just women, or just teens, or just rich, snobby Twitter addicted girls; it's everyone.

Hypergamy's running as if it were free, ripping and tearing.
This.

A lot of people online have crappy behavior and no tact. And most seem to always be looking for the next big thing. Men and women are doing this. People are selfish jerkoffs a lot of the time.