Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crazy chick

Lolito

Don Juan
Reaction score
First time posting here, although read a lot. I ll sum up cause im lost (sorry for my english btw)

-met this chick 10 years younger than me at summer
- ****ed first night we met
-****ed second night we met
-arranged new meeting. ****ed her
-4th time- she postponed it but immediately suggested the day after. I agreed and again we did it.
-so i arranged a date for 2 days ago. Again at the last hour she postponed it to today. And now postponed it to tomorrow (always with friend excuses)

She always takes a lot of time to answer me, but i always **** her whe we meet.

After the second postponement today, i dont know if the right move would be to say yes. In one side she did suggest a new date, on the other its the second time she does it.

I m going to reply now. I like this girl and i don t want to mess up, but obviously im prepared to move forward. Any advice?

Edit: i m the one who always initiate

Wraithe

Don Juan
Reaction score
You probably shouldn't go through with that date.

Back off a bit for a while, not completely but stop being the initiator.. you don't want to be investing more in this than her. If she comes back strong give her one more chance. Either her excuses were legitimate and things will continue, or because of low interest she'll continue to flake out, in which case she should be NEXTed.

Last edited:

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious, but how old are you two? I'm guessing around 30-20, something like that? Realize that despite what everyone will say about young women, they like to f*ck just like anyone else and they'd like to f*ck different guys whenever possible. So, with that said, it's possible she's nailing some other dude too based on what you've written.

It doesn't sound like this is any sort of actual relationship, just plate spinning, and it also sounds you are each other's plate. Do you want a relationship out of this or are you happy with how things are now?

Lolito

Don Juan
Reaction score
BetterCallSaul said:
Just curious, but how old are you two? I'm guessing around 30-20, something like that? Realize that despite what everyone will say about young women, they like to f*ck just like anyone else and they'd like to f*ck different guys whenever possible. So, with that said, it's possible she's nailing some other dude too based on what you've written.

It doesn't sound like this is any sort of actual relationship, just plate spinning, and it also sounds you are each other's plate. Do you want a relationship out of this or are you happy with how things are now?
29-19.

Yes im not looking for a ldr, but i admit i m getting some feelings on this girl (probably on the basis of the adventure premise)

But at the end of the day i just want to keep nailing her. I was thinking in answering something like "2nd time postponed, thats a novelty for me. No worries.". She ll understand that If she wants to then she has to text me 2morrow, im not going to initiate again.

Do you agree?

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lolito said:
Yes im not looking for a ldr, but i admit i m getting some feelings on this girl
Classic. Yes, of course you are. And you're trying to turn a FB relationship into something more. Listen closely, NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. She probably senses your "feelings", that is why she is flaking on you. She inherently is trying to keep the boundaries where they are.

Lolito said:
But at the end of the day i just want to keep nailing her.
Then just do that. Don't do anything else. If you nail her at her place, leave very soon after. Do you want to have this chick to fvck on the reg? Then just fvck her and keep it at that. The FB relationship is a delicate one. Don't fvck with it.

Lolito

Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
Classic. Yes, of course you are. And you're trying to turn a FB relationship into something more. Listen closely, NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. She probably senses your "feelings", that is why she is flaking on you. She inherently is trying to keep the boundaries where they are.

Then just do that. Don't do anything else. If you nail her at her place, leave very soon after. Do you want to have this chick to fvck on the reg? Then just fvck her and keep it at that. The FB relationship is a delicate one. Don't fvck with it.
You re absolutely right my friend. Any advice in what to answer than? I have a feeling she s being honest about tomorrow. Should i just say no worries and then wait for her text tomorrow? Or should i say i dont know if i can...

At the end i just want to nail her hehe

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just don't be needy or dependent on her. You should only be banging her once or, at the most, twice a week. Don't text fufu nonsense. Don't wish her a happy birthday or expect to hang out with her on any special occasions. To you she is basically a cvm dumpster, to her, you are a glorified dildo.

Should i just say no worries and then wait for her text tomorrow?
I would say no worries, then don't wait on $hit. Wipe her out of your mind for the time being. Go find some new poon. But, be confident in yourself to know that you will hit it again sometime at a later date. Don't kill the golden goose. With a FB, be patient.

I have an FB plate, that I was seeing once a week. She was an FB+, as in, I'd usually stay over, and/or we'd watch movies and $hit, and we'd usually have dinner at her place or walk down the street to get drinks and/or food. However, the relationship was built around sex, but, because of me staying over, and all that went with it, SHE started getting attached. BUT (again) this attachment wasn't real, it was just because I was the only one in her life at the moment that she was banging and/or going out with. Well, I take off for two weeks, when I come back she tells me: "I met someone, and we have this great connection, blah blah, I want to see where it goes." Me: "that's great, have a good one, blah, blah, it's been fun, we'll probably talk some other time, blah."

*2 months later*

Her: Hey you, you still around?

FB's are FB's. If they meet someone and they want to drop you for the time being, cool. Don't take it personal, it is what it is. If you meet someone and you want to drop her, Cool. However, the two of you are "available" again, Cool. Back to bangin.

That's my take on it anyways.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is crazy, drop her find another chick who is not as nutty.

Lolito

Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically I went out with her Thursday after she sent me a message saying "Oh im feeling terrible, let s go out then".

From the beginning she was saying that she was very tired and would be so nice to sleep in HER BED after going home - suggesting no sex with me for the first time.

So basically I just left her home, and went away, never telling her anything else since.

She didn't say nothing either, but Monday PMd me on FB saying (Hi, I lost my phone, please give me back your number again :)) which puzzled me.

Either the NC affected her, or she still has some kind of IL, as otherwise she wouldn't say anything....

I just gave her my number and still haven't said anything else. 6 days have passed, so I'm wondering - should I arrange a new date (if she postpones/bs/etc I'll just next her) or wait for her to say something?

She has all the red flags but except for the last time I always banged her.