Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

PUAhate is back. Its now Sluthate xD

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://sluthate.com/

Jeezus christ. These dudes arent trying to stay off of law enforcement radar with an obvious name like that. I wonder when they will spawn the next crazy sexually frustrated dude that decides to hurt random people.

Freaking mouth breathing losers of peace.

bcollarmechanic

Don Juan
Reaction score
damn that was depressing

unfortunately i think there is some truth in that forum

one being a lot of PUA boot camps and what not are major scams, they try to suck in the over weight, no style, no confidence guys and tell them they can score hot chicks with out changing anything about themselves and all it costs is 3 simple payments of 299.99

truth i believe is if youre a guy in the 1-3 range game isnt really going to help, you need to make some mad money and have high status or your standards have to be extremely low, its like saying a 1-3 chick can score a 7-8 guy, you just dont see it

game i think is mostly for the 4-6 range, if youre a 5 and have mad game you can run circles around a 7 with no game

but if youre an 8 or 9 you dont really need game at all, i see 8 and 9s getting hit on by some of the hottest girls at campuses, these guys are dump and have no social skills at all and they still can get hot chicks

will these hotties marry them or stay with them probably not, thats where money and support come in, if youre a 5-6 make good money and can support a family you're more likely to keep a chick around than a dirt poor 9 with no job

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Where's the Scam?

bcollarmechanic said:
one being a lot of PUA boot camps and what not are major scams, they try to suck in the over weight, no style, no confidence guys and tell them they can score hot chicks with out changing anything about themselves and all it costs is 3 simple payments of 299.99
Which company has said that? It wasn't Mystery and it definitely wasn't RSD because when I went to RSD free tour in June, I heard say Tyler out of his own mouth, that dudes have taken "You don't have to change sh*t out context," and you're a damn fool if believe that you're going to be a gluttonous that bathe, who sits home playing World of Warcraft twelve hours a day, you take a boot camp, then you believe that you're going to menage action with HB 9's in a month. Everybody I've watched all are in consensus and agree that learning pick up is a very long process, even Tyler admits that it took him two years of going out every night before he got good.

truth i believe is if youre a guy in the 1-3 range game isnt really going to help, you need to make some mad money and have high status or your standards have to be extremely low, its like saying a 1-3 chick can score a 7-8 guy, you just dont see it

bcollarmechanic said:
game i think is mostly for the 4-6 range, if youre a 5 and have mad game you can run circles around a 7 with no game.
You're making this assumption based on what? Again, using Tyler as an exmaple. He was an angry hardcase newbiew with a serious case of oneitis, on top of being very anti-social. Guys make the commitment to improve themselves every day, have the discipline and dedication to follow the plan, and reaping the results of their hard work.

bcollarmechanic said:
but if youre an 8 or 9 you dont really need game at all, i see 8 and 9s getting hit on by some of the hottest girls at campuses, these guys are dump and have no social skills at all and they still can get hot chicks
You need game to keep that board.

bcollarmechanic said:
will these hotties marry them or stay with them probably not, thats where money and support come in, if youre a 5-6 make good money and can support a family you're more likely to keep a chick around than a dirt poor 9 with no job
No, they'll suck, f*ck, and get emotional support from the alpha guy. Considering the misandry that's involved in family law, a chick can get half of your sh*t, in some cases alimony, and child support.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. No PUA "guru" has ever turned a nerdy Indian guy into a pvssy slayer, ever. Not David deangelo, not Tyler Durden, not anyone. They pretty much have a 0% success rate. According to Rex it's a "very long process" but that's just a shield so guys don't ask for their money back or sue. We all know that bootcamps are scams that feast on desperate guys looking for answers.

Serenity

Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Lol. No PUA "guru" has ever turned a nerdy Indian guy into a pvssy slayer, ever. Not David deangelo, not Tyler Durden, not anyone. They pretty much have a 0% success rate. According to Rex it's a "very long process" but that's just a shield so guys don't ask for their money back or sue. We all know that bootcamps are scams that feast on desperate guys looking for answers.
Depending upon how screwed a guy is, it can be a very long process. The main purpose of bootcamps is to teach guys a few theoretical basics and push them into what they fear. Some guys just need a push to see that their fears are irrational. They don't solve your issues, but they do a pretty good job of getting people started. In the end the individual still has to put down the work.

A bootcamp is no more a scam than any other seminar. If you frame it differently the PUA's are pretty damn smart, they teach something they can, something they like in the hopes that they help people and make a living of it at the same time. Besides the desperate guy still has the option not pay for it, and they know what they're buying.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sluthate? Seems like an odd change from PUAhate. Supposedly PUAHate shut down after it became known that Elliot Rodger, the alleged mass murderer, was a member.

Maximus Rex said:
Everybody I've watched all are in consensus and agree that learning pick up is a very long process, even Tyler admits that it took him two years of going out every night before he got good.
And that brings up the question whether or not it's even worth it.

I also remember Tyler saying that the first time he went into a club, he talked to some girls, and realized right then that this was something he could be good at, as a skill set. So it sounds like he had some inclination for it from the beginning.

Grewd said:
Depending upon how screwed a guy is, it can be a very long process.
I firmly agree with this, everybody is different. You read posts from guys on here where they make one small change and suddenly they have women all over them. I don't know if I necessarilly believe that, but I do think that some people have one small thing holding them back. While other people have a whole mess of things holding them back, and many are all tangled together and deeply engrained. And those guys have a long row to hoe.

A lot depends on what kind of assets and weaknesses a guy has to work with. Some things are easier to fix than others.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Lol. No PUA "guru" has ever turned a nerdy Indian guy into a pvssy slayer, ever.
Grewd said:
Depending upon how screwed a guy is, it can be a very long process....
The thing is, men who are f*cked up like that have no control over their emotions or their lives. As a consequence they go through life thinking certain men are "gods" because they can get laid, whilst they themselves by comparison are inferior worthless pieces of sh*t (probably felt this way their whole lives), this in turn makes them believe that OTHER PEOPLE can change them, without realizing they're the ones that need to change themselves.

If you think you're worthless, there is almost no amount of advice or gimmicks that can help you.

IMO those guys need to learn how to be men first.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Lol. No PUA "guru" has ever turned a nerdy Indian guy into a pvssy slayer, ever.
the problem with the nerdy indian guy is that he expects hb9 pssy but wants to keep remaining the nerdy indian guy. if the nerdy indian guy actually put serious effort into not being the nerdy indian guy, he could probably do a lot better with women. if nerdy indian guy realized he needed a very durastic change and started hitting the weights like a motherfcker and started training in a martial art and grew some balls he wouldnt be nerdy indian guy anymore, he could be cool, laid back, in shape, spiritual indian guy instead. but hey, continuing to sit behind that computer and complaining about the same thing over and over is a lot easier i guess.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
According to Who?

skinnyguy said:
Lol. No PUA "guru" has ever turned a nerdy Indian guy into a pvssy slayer, ever. Not David deangelo, not Tyler Durden, not anyone. They pretty much have a 0% success rate.
You're basing that assertion on what? The thirty or so Indian guys that have taken boot camps, went out at least three nights a weeks for six months to a year, and they still didn't get laid?

I've also heard plenty of guys from plenty of racial backgrounds complaining about how hot white women only want hot white guys (and really any combination of certain races not wanting certain other races). And while there can be certain cultural or religious ideals that may prevent certain women from wanting certain types of men, most of the time this is bull****. I've worked with plenty of guys from plenty of backgrounds and the colour of their skin was never an issue, only the quality of their game. Hell, my wingman Packer is Indian, and he's pulled more tall, white European women than any other race.Do You Believe The Nonsense About Some Women Being Out of Your League?http://www.venusianarts.com/forum/s...onsense-About-Some-Women-Being-of-Your-League[/I]-Prophet

Last week I was kicking it with some RSD dudes, it just so happens one of the PUAs in this group was a skinny, swarthy, cat out of Atlanta. Dude is serious about this sh*t because he literally came from LaGuardia (the airport) straight to the meet up at Bowery Bar with his luggage in tow, but forgive my digression.

Seeing that potna was of either Indian or Pakistani descent, ya boy Rex had to take the opportunity to ask him about Indian or Pakistani guys having a harder time with pulling.

All bullsh*t, aside (and I wish I would have recorded this as proof,) dude's answer, "Do they smell?" After the initial laughter, potna went on to say that guys are just their ethnicity as an excuse. As I stated before, dude was serious about approaching, because in the Bowery Bar, I saw him holla at least three chicks.

Granted dude didn't have the wacky Indian accent and he was clearly raised in America, however the point of the matter is that he was approaching and engaging women. Dude's demeanor was that of him being assure of himself and his mannerisms exuded confidence.

Now is potna the South Asian exception to the rule? I do not know, but what I do know that skinny guy and the HowardHughesDicaprio, posts and threads seem have a tone of lacking confidence and unworthiness, especially when it comes to the snow bunnies.

skinnyguy said:
According to Rex it's a "very long process" but that's just a shield so guys don't ask for their money back or sue. We all know that bootcamps are scams that feast on desperate guys looking for answers.
I don't know about Mystery, but RSD offers a 30 Day money back guarantee for a Hot Seat and a money back guarantee on a boot camp, if you want your money back before the conclusion of the boot camp. That's on top of the countless hours of free content that's on You Tube

Let me ask you something, skinny guy. If you're a socially inept hard case newbie who has taken a boot camp, how long much time and effort in improving himself and approaching chicks do you think he has to put in before he starts to see results?