Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How did you get your social circle

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I figured that the reason why a lot of us don't meet the women we'd like to is in large part because we don't have the social context to do it in. Yeah you can cold approach, but having women be warm to you and doing stuff you enjoy while interacting with women instead of just chasing them is a better use of your time in the long run imo.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people don't want a social circle and all the work that entails, they just want to get laid.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AttackFormation said:
Today I figured that the reason why a lot of us don't meet the women we'd like to is in large part because we don't have the social context to do it in. Yeah you can cold approach, but having women be warm to you and doing stuff you enjoy while interacting with women instead of just chasing them is a better use of your time in the long run imo.
I've been working on building up my social circle for the past few months. Before I would only have like 3-4 close friends but now it has increased by 4-5 fold. I now have at least 4-5 different social circles for different purposes. I have my close friends who I have known since middle school, my undergrad friends who I don't really hang out with anymore, my grad school friends, my dance class friends, my pick up artist friends, and now I'm working on making new friends in my improv comedy class. In addition, I'm doing cold approaches during daygame and nightgame. I can't believe the amount of women I am now meeting. Before I had a huge scarcity and access to pretty girls but now there seems to be an abundance of pretty girls. The only thing left for me to do now is to learn game and seal the deal.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
last year in math class, my social circle as it is now was formed. class ended at 9am and our next classes were 2+ hours(3 in the second semester) away at the earliest(at the latest, class ended at 9, and started again at 1:20), so we were all stuck hanging out together(some didn't want to go home, some couldn't) and formed one big group.

this year, we're mostly together in our morning classes, then we hang out until our afternoon classes splits us up, and then after school recombines us.

basically speaking, my group of friends is rather knowledgeable about girls and actively encourages me to seek out more and cold approach and such, so my game was helped tremendously.

nyc123

Don Juan
Reaction score
my main social group at school are smokers. I smoke too. This is how we became friends. The group is quite large. But I'm only close with a few of them. Also the majority are male, so this doesn't help for that.

i went to a philosophy club meeting today. there are more women there, but they're not that appealing to me. there is a pretty one, but i don't like her voice.

rugby11

Don Juan
Reaction score
When my uncle got divorced he said the same thing. keep your male friends close no matter what.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a good guy. I'm friendly and open about myself. I try not to make social mistakes and, when I do, I admit them and keep going.

My friends are in my local bar, local pool hall, and fire company.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
My social circle consists of mostly guys from out of the state.

Serenity

Reaction score
I've changed a lot of friends. My current social circle is built up through one old friend I kept contact with since childhood. Almost all my other current friends came through him. I lost most of my friends in the years I isolated myself playing video games. One day I just re-initiated contact with this one guy because he's awesome, started hanging out with him. A good choice because this guy knows A LOT of people, and he's a pro at making connections. From there I just met the friends he had made in the time we didn't have contact. Also they don't judge and if they do it's for my own good, they've got more experience (crash and burns) with women than me. They know how to sniff out a bad one, and they tell me if something is off. I could say they are naturals, but they've just fvcked up and learned. That's risk-free experience for me :D

If it wasn't for him I would've been fvcked today, because I was done with school by the time I got away from games.

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I just started to actually go back out and meet people after my divorce. I got rid of facebook and all social media and actually started going out to meet "real" people, not online ones. So far my social circle has grown exponentially.