Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Insecure over a dream?!

happyman2012

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girlfriend of nearly two years started getting insecure and jealous today all because I told her I had a dream about her and another girl getting it on. It wasnt any girl in particular, but she said ew, called me disrespectfull and says if i want that go be single e.t.c. Totally flipped out.

I just told her to see it for what it is...a dream/fantasy and she needs to get a hold of herself.

Handled correctly?

I thinK I might end it with her because she is very insecure/uptight and jealous and tbh its making my relationship with her turn sour. She says she knows shes being stupid but still dosent seem to change.

nyc123

Don Juan
Reaction score
on another note, i'm somewhat a psychology guy, so we take dreams to be "the royal road to the unconscious" i think freud say that. anyway...

your dream/fantasy could be displaying something that you would like to happen. to see your girlfriend get it on with another chick! nothing wrong with that in my opinion. a lot of guys have this fantasy.

your girlfriend feels differently however.

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt be impressed if my girlfriend insinuated that she would like me to get it on with one of my best mates. It also means she fancies and dreams about my mate. All kinds of discussion you dont want to be having.

Your dream could be BS just to open the discussion and get a feeler.

Hmm

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see anything wrong. It was an unusual dream which nobody else would know unless he shared it. You had no choice but to share a cool dream like that.

It was just a freakin dream!

I understand why she would feel a little insecure I guess... but to lash out at you was too much.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huge red flag, imo. Flipping out over a dream is part of the unofficial BPD playbook, so it's something I'm quite leery of. It's one thing to explore your dream but expressing extreme emotions from a dream tends to signal something deeper going on ...