Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girls that do not have facebook

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so I met this chick some nights ago, got her number etc. Today she suggested to add me on FB but the thing is that she does not use it at all. She has a few pictures from 4 years ago, nothing up to date...it is weird.
She does not even use whatsapp, and trust me, in my country everybody uses it.
I asked her why, and she told me that she likes to go against the tide...

It seems nowadays every chick orbits around fb, they upload hundreds of photos, comment everything, add dozens of friends etc.

Any experiences with girls that either do not have fb or seldom log in?

Comatozed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm tbh I'd see it as though she had something to hide. It's just so rare. Is she quite quirky/different in other aspects of her life?

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is like a girl being surprised by a guy who doesnt like sports. Forget about it.

You have her number and shes responding what else do you need to know?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The latest girl I did something with who claimed to not have/use facebook turned out to be an immature, dishonest wh0re. The last thing she did before I felt so bad that I got rid of her was send me a picture of her pvssy after I asked for it and said no one would see it. Then a few days later she has a boyfriend (she never TOLD me about stuff like that proactively, I found out). After she says she doesn't want a boyfriend right now (she wanted me to be her boyfriend though), which was after she said she only wants something "if it's real!", which was before she said she basically kept at least one guy on fvck-standby and claimed she didn't like him enough to make him her boyfriend. Don't get your hopes up just for this.

Last edited:

Hmm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some girl I met online didnt have facebook either.

She was really keen to meet up but would keep avoiding questions I asked her..general stuff like "what are you up to" "what you do for work etc"

She seemed so fishy I never pursed any further.

I'd be careful.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
let me get this striaght

half the posts on this forum, are about the demise of dating beucase of social media, i.e facebook, twitter, instagram, tinder, etc.

you meet a girl, that does not waste her time on these sites.. and you use that as a red flag because it's wired

you gu\ys are just *****ing to be *****ing at this point

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She isn't an attention wh0re and isn't addicted to attention off these websites ...well that's my guess anyways. Brah!!!...I would consider it a good sign. Keep your guard up and proceed on. Just don't fall in love with her too soon romeo. Considering your post count I would think you should know better by now than to ask questions like this.

Leprechaun2013

Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
so I met this chick some nights ago, got her number etc. Today she suggested to add me on FB but the thing is that she does not use it at all. She has a few pictures from 4 years ago, nothing up to date...it is weird.

It seems nowadays every chick orbits around fb, they upload hundreds of photos, comment everything, add dozens of friends etc.

Why would she suggest to add you on a site she doesn't use? What's the point of it? You trolling?

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
let me get this striaght

half the posts on this forum, are about the demise of dating beucase of social media, i.e facebook, twitter, instagram, tinder, etc.

you meet a girl, that does not waste her time on these sites.. and you use that as a red flag because it's wired

That's what I'm saying. Just there's too many keyboard jocks here

Dreesy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like how we now judge people and treat them as suspicious when they don't have social media.

Sign of the times, and not a good one at that.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:

Yes, and it is often my experience that these women are not only much more fun to hangout with, but also much more down to earth. In addition, they're not attached to their cellphones or feel a need to post pictures online to validate their physicality. This woman is not weird. Assuming she checks out in all other aspects (i.e., she's not a single mother or used to be on drugs), she sounds like a rare specimen that you should appreciate rather than criticize.

Last edited:

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
let me get this striaght

So true…

I'm with someone right now who doesn't have facebook. She also doesn't check her phone when we're hanging out, doesn't give a fukk about celebrity gossip, spends her time pursuing hobbies and reading actual books… So far so good. She actually had to remind me not to check my phone the other day. That NEVER happens.

You met someone who isn't on social media 24/7. Sounds good to me.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
pyros said:
Yes, I'm with one now. No fagbook is a good thing, up there with a strong father figure and no tatts. All good indicators that she's not going to accidentally scald your potential children with hot water in a mad dash to get to her iphone if it rings. Less indicators of groupthink the better. :up:

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, I found out she actually has two facebook accounts, but both seem abandoned...nothing up to date since 2010.

Now, she's agreed to go out with me, and has asked me about my schedule etc, but I had to message her on fb, and then, after 10 hours she replied. Now I suggested a time, and Im waiting for her reply that will be probably in a few hours again...this is a very inefficient way of communication...

So I think, once she replies I'll just call her to arrange everything cause I do not like to send a message and receive a reply 7 hours later...

She is not ignoring me cause she actually is not loggin in on fb. SHe told me that she just moved to a new flat and just got her internet working but...doesn't she have a smartphone with internet?
Every girl I know has one, of course with internet, and they are all day checking their phone.
It is very weird...

P.S.
she's 24 and she's on med school but anyway...

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I see this as a huge GREEN FLAG! Why not just go out with her and find out what the hell she is all about rather then assuming she may be weird because of no facebook. Just straight out get to know her like people used to do back in the day when there was no social media.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't an issue. You're making it out as one and it will only end up backfiring. Go with the flow.

jimmy18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, would you prefer it if she did have facebook and was posting daily photos of her breakfast, with a legion of orbiters "liking" it?