Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Workout diet advice

FearlessEngineer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello DJs,

I'm new to this forum and I've learned so much in one week. So thank you all!

I just got out of my comfort zone and got a gym membership starting Monday.

I'm 5'8 and 145 lbs, and have trouble gaining weight.

I just want to know if you have some workout diet example or advice to give.

Thank you.

FearlessEngineer

Don Juan
Reaction score
3 meals per day.

Usually, some meat (chicken, sausages...), pasta, vegetables. I live alone and I'm not a good cook by the way.

Thanks

FearlessEngineer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you, I'll try

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just have to eat, eat, eat then eat some more. There is really no secret. You just have to get your calories in. I suggest checking out this site to get a good idea of amount of calories and macros. http://iifym.com

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FearlessEngineer said:
Hello DJs,

I'm new to this forum and I've learned so much in one week. So thank you all!

I just got out of my comfort zone and got a gym membership starting Monday.

I'm 5'8 and 145 lbs, and have trouble gaining weight.

I just want to know if you have some workout diet example or advice to give.

Thank you.
Alright, in order to gain weight you need to put in more calories than you burn, plus enough protein to build muscle. So, if you eat 3 times a day, try adding in two or 3 snacks in-between meals for more nutrients and or possibly eat more during your main courses. Theres also protein shakes as well and Mass Gainers. If your having trouble gaining weight, dont worry about some strict diet... Eat desert, eat McDonalds, you just gotta gain weight! If your training hard along with it, you wont be a fat slob. Some people bulk and cut too often and go no where, they stay the same. Others "cut" when they no longer see their abs and never really gain overall mass... Its easier to cut fat later and then let your muscles shine!. Or if you think you are getting "fat" put the fork down and eat cleaner foods.

After you get your diet right, you need the proper program. Stick to basics, find a program you like, stay with it. Train hard and make gradual progress. If you dont like the program or it just aint working try another one, just dont hop around too much or you wont go anywhere.

Good Luck!