Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are some cheap places to meet women for 30+ man

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have lately going out to talk with women , but I found myself spending a lot of money , ex :shopping cost , bars cost , etc .

What are some places (beside cafes) that cost less than 10 dollar and can find women in acceptable social situation to talk with them .

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Evan,
Many Dance functions are free!

byrnie

Reaction score
Do you go to the supermarket shopping? It can be a great place to strike up a chat with people. Do you own a dog? If not offer to walk someone else's dog for them. Dog owners are usually very friendly and you can get chatting by praising their pet. Plus you will get some free exercise as well.

Do you have any interests? Say you enjoy jogging, join a jogging club and there will be female members there you can chat to plus you will already have one common interest.

Hope this helps!

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you live in a decent sized city you should be able to meet lots of attractive women through Meetup. Meetup groups for fitness-related activities always have attractive women. There are usually groups for people who recently moved to the area....this is a great way to find single women.

BlackConvoy

Reaction score
Lexington said:
If you live in a decent sized city you should be able to meet lots of attractive women through Meetup. Meetup groups for fitness-related activities always have attractive women. There are usually groups for people who recently moved to the area....this is a great way to find single women.
I was going to suggest joining a Meetup group. There's a group for pretty much anything you may be interested in. And you know that everyone is there to be social and are most likely open to meeting new people.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lexington said:
I live in big city , and there are a lot of meetups every week if not every day , but all have the same thing in common , they are a gathering of losers from both men and women.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have two female dogs, a German Shepherd and a Siberian Huskie. Both of them are lady killers, especially the Huskie. I can take them inside pet stores and farm stores that allow dogs, as well as parks and outdoor events, and a constant stream of women approach me.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lexington said:
Carefully meeting women at the gym, if it goes wrong you will be in an awkward situation like I was.....

Personally speaking I still do bars/lounges (no clubs) the hottest women go there, Networking events are great too but I live in a small city and these tend to be tough to crack.

Are they cheap no?

If you want cheap Tinder/Okcupid are the best routes to go

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, some good suggestions above. I have also had good success at flea markets and other outdoors markets. Your local community center might offer interesting classes like painting or cooking. Volunteering for a well know charity can be good too.

That being said: if you are over 30 and you only have $10 to spend on your meeting chicks hobby, are you spending enough time on your career?

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MOTU said:
are you spending enough time on your career?
I'd say he has his priorities quite straight.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
evan12 said:
I have lately going out to talk with women , but I found myself spending a lot of money , ex :shopping cost , bars cost , etc .

What are some places (beside cafes) that cost less than 10 dollar and can find women in acceptable social situation to talk with them .
dance classes

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MOTU said:
OP, some good suggestions above. I have also had good success at flea markets and other outdoors markets. Your local community center might offer interesting classes like painting or cooking. Volunteering for a well know charity can be good too.
I ll try community center calender I never being there before .

That being said: if you are over 30 and you only have $10 to spend on your meeting chicks hobby, are you spending enough time on your career?
I have an amazing career , actually most women want to date me mainly because of my career(salary ). but because I am going daily I ended up spending a lot for just to practice talking to women (last month 500$ ) .so I want to spend less .

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
evan12 said:
I live in big city , and there are a lot of meetups every week if not every day , but all have the same thing in common , they are a gathering of losers from both men and women.

How are they losers? I have never been to one of these groups.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mangotot said:
How are they losers? I have never been to one of these groups.
Most of them are jobless, Divorced , single parents , etc . Some of them are in 30 or 40 but yet they are accomplished as some one in 20 (entry level jobs , live with roommate etc ) .

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A very high percentage of successful single 30+ females I know are online dating. Remember most of us at that age are too busy to just "hang out" looking for someone with no specific goal in mind. Of course it's also full of fatties and going-nowheres but you have to wade through the flotsam everywhere you go. What is, in your 20s, a way to find f-buddies becomes, in your 30s and 40s and beyond, a cornerstone of meeting women. This goes against manosphere gospel but is just a reality.

Social circle and "match making" play a part in "vintage dating" too. Married women are always trying to get in single people's business and pushing off their single friends onto their husband's single friends. Again, some of these women are "the single friend" for a reason, but some are getting out of relationships or single for other less offensive reasons. If you're a solid guy I'm sure some of your friends have tried this route. Keep your eyes open when they mention single women within their orbit.

As for meeting girls under 27, day game is the best way. If you are that mature, sexy, clean, fashionable, charming guy that comes into their restaurant, doctor's office, or store you are a story they can brag about to their friends. Nothing gets you laid faster than being a fun story they can chat about on their coffee break. Bonus points if you can pull it off in front of their co-workers. I work as a nurse with women primarily of this age group and I see it all the time. You must be able to project a better image than most of the douchebags they are dating and charm their friends during the quick interactions. The key to these interactions are you being out and about and jumping on the situations as they arise in your normal day to day. Start eating out more, drinking at the local bars, going into the bank instead of using the ATM, going to stores instead on online shopping, essentially living like we used to before tech took over.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@FairShake: online dating is only works for 8+ , and I heard some eights getting self-worth issues after getting rejected by a lot of 6ths .

Yesterday I was in a meetup (total cost 30$( parking, entrace, drink ) and all what I get is socializing with some guys , I talked with a 6 and asked her out but she said she has a bf .

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're only 31 and look good (meaning in shape and look younger than your age) why not get into a social circle of male friends who are younger who know their way around available women???

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
evan12 said:
@FairShake: online dating is only works for 8+ , and I heard some eights getting self-worth issues after getting rejected by a lot of 6ths.
I disagree that only 8s can get laid online. I'm not an 8 and it's always been my on deck circle with someone ready to step up to the plate. You need to adjust a little bit since the girls are more cautious and they aren't always as good looking but they are there to meet unlike at bars when out with "the girls" and there are diamonds in the rough.

Don't devote all your time to it but with the right pictures, openings and a little effort it would be a nice side gig of passive pvssy stream.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
I disagree that only 8s can get laid online. I'm not an 8 and it's always been my on deck circle with someone ready to step up to the plate. You need to adjust a little bit since the girls are more cautious and they aren't always as good looking but they are there to meet unlike at bars when out with "the girls" and there are diamonds in the rough.

Don't devote all your time to it but with the right pictures, openings and a little effort it would be a nice side gig of passive pvssy stream.
I have spent a couple of years on online dating , and hostilely it did damange more than repair , although some dates was fun but it doesn't worth spending hours of time daily for one hour monthly. Women can stop talking with you for simplest thing , it really make you feel you are worthless, I just get depressed when I see any online dating website now because of bad memories I had .

Any way I went to another meetup today , $10 parking , $10 Harveyes meal , and $15 gas.
results : although no women were there but I socialized with some guys and learns some new things for my business .