Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nino-Tk's Journal of Women

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holla DJ’s it has been such a long time since I was last here(last year) Just thought I should come back to carry on with my old Journal…but I can see it has been removed and the site has changed abit looks-wise. Oh well I’m starting a new one and I’d like to share some of experiences because I have moved away from Traditional DJ techniques( do they still exist?) you know like that “waiting a few days before you call” “ Don’t let your interests be known immediately” “Social value” etc.

Not to say that this site hasn’t taught me anything, it has taught valuable things like Kino, Eye-contact an deepened my sense of emotional and social intelligence, but I no longer want to be associated with the Seduction Community, I’m not a PUA or a DJ, I am me. To be honest, this change came when I started reading Alan Roger Currie’s Mode One book…all I can is I have had success while being ME and totally being honest with women, I never lie to them.

The purpose of writing this journal is to check my own progress with women, plus I hate those small diaries because mine always get lost.

Here are a few principles and guidelines I personally follow (works for me)

1. I never hesitate to approach a Chiquita I find attractive. I literally force myself to take action.
2. When I get there I don’t concentrate on possible reactions( those are out of my control) But I focus on expressing my interest, desires, and/or specific intentions in the most highly self-assured, upfront, straightforwardly and honest manner as possible( I am in control of those)
3. When faced with criticism because of my approach i.e. “Too forward” “Jerk”. I do not become defensive or apologetic, instead I walk away or I stand my ground until she reciprocates my desires or she communicates to me that she is not interested.
4. No woman’s time, attention, or companionship is more valuable than my own.
5. I WANT a woman’s attention but I never NEED a woman’s attention
6. Mode One Behaviour

I will be posting my interactions and progress, but not everyday though. I will start tomorrow and post some experiences and lessons learned.

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations. You are a true DJ. A DJ is not a sum of techniques, it is what you are now - a MAN.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHHA YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Was waiting for this one to show up.
I havent even read this yet, but great stuff bro! Looking forward to getting a more in detail view on your life and dealings! :D

EDIT - You write much better now than before, I like it.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe Thanks Amoheid, I try and Yeah Norwegian I think it looks neater overall.
Aight so I woke at 5 am today and was at school at about 7 am…Today was just one of those days for me (must be the weather) I hate it when it rains at school but anyway I didn’t approach any new girl today
There is a particular girl I told straight up that all I wanted from her was casual kissing/fondling some time last week, but I later evaluated it and thought otherwise because she is my classmate and I found out that she was the focal point in the rumors that were doing the rounds among the Grade 11’s that I was GAY…She doesn’t know that I know
I’m just acting cool around her because in Afrikaans class I was literally making jokes about her…LOL now we call each other chicken…for some reason today, she just looked like some fried chicken and I joked about that, apparently the rumors started because I won’t kiss her (she thinks I’m scared…chicken ha-ha) if only she knew…well she ain’t getting these lips.
Oh damn there was this girl…lets call her HBlanky, ahh she got long legs that go on FOREVER and she seems to be getting kinky, her skirt was so short today, so in we in math’s class
(As she is about to sit down in a chair in front of me)
Me :( lookin’ at her light chocolate brown thighs)…Hmm…Hmm (Nodding)
HBlanky: Hey Nino…
Me: Do you have something shorter than that? I want to take a picture with you
HBlanky: Oh so you only notice me when I’m wearing short skirts?
Me: Err…Yeah hehe! We should also organize a chair for me because I want my face to show too.
HBlanky: LOL you are so mean you know that? You are really forward (Turns to the front)
Me: Yeah yeah yeah… we will take the pictures tomorrow then.
HBlanky: I love your fantasies (LOLS)
Me: Yeah I am glad we share the same fantasies
HBlanky: No..no..Nino just keep quiet! I am trying to do some work here.
Now I was just messin’ around with her, I was just playful today she said something after this period was over but I rushed for the next class, I didn’t hear it. Today one of my morals got challenged, there is this very attractive 8th grader (14) who likes checking me out
I have thought about approaching her but damn is she TOO young or what? I feel like I kinda have an unfair advantage…Should I or shouldn’t I? That was basically my day, now to revise for the Maths Test tomorrow I hope I ace it! Later Hommies!

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s been a long time, well just to update you all alil, exams are done! I got my Maths marks today…whoo damn I passed, but not the way I expected, I just need in to hand in my assignments which includes a 200-250 word English Essay, an Afrikaans poster about drugs and some practical assignment for Physical Sciences.

It’s been rather dry regarding the significant others, I have been doing some reading and I read the book As a Man Thinketh by James Allen and The seven habits of highly effective people by Stephen Covey. They have enlightened me to some degree I can’t really explain the change but I feel it.
For example I used to blame the small number of girls at our school but in reality I was using that excuse to not approach more girls, it’s sort of a vice if you think about it. Stop blaming the circumstances and focus on yourself.
There is this quote ‘To know something and not to do it, is really not to know it’ this line got me thinking about me. There is this particular small little chap I know, lets just say he asked me about advice on girls…He was ASTONIDHED at the knowledge I possessed, skeptical sometimes. He decided to put my philosophy into use, now keep in mind that this chap is in Grade 11 and had never had a kiss or a GF in our school.
Now? He is ballin’ he is dating a flipping 9.5 on my scale and has kissed and continues to kiss girls at school regularly, when he updated me about his success I was proud but at the same time down with myself for not keeping up with my principles and philosophies regularly.

These books have helped me get back into gear and hopefully I’ll stay there this time. Maybe I’m confused because I don’t know what I want with girls…Is to be known amongst my peers as a ‘Player’, is it to date these chicks or lay them perhaps I want a chick that looks good on my shoulder? Flip I gotta figure this out and I will post about the decision I took because to float around in abstract dreams of being successful with women is useless.
I have to know why so that I can EFFECTIVELY pursue that goal. Dreams are good but they gotta have purpose.

The Vision that you glorify in your mind, the Ideal that you enthrone in your heart - this you will build your life
By, this you will become-As A man Thinketh

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
200-250 word english essay!?? Dude you're lucky. Im writing 4-6 pages for tomorrow.

Im glad to see you're reading some books, it really makes you think and puts you on the path to improvement. I recently started reading "Awaken the giant within" by Anthony Robbins, and I feel that Im getting more philosophical again, and my beliefs are slightly changing.
Knowledge is useless unless put into action.

As for the girls - I had the same problem some time ago, about the what do I want and stuff. Remember that you're not getting girl(s) for other people, you're doing it for yourself. Dont care what your friends may think of you/her, its what she is to you that matters. Cant really seem to form my thoughts here, but I think you understand.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn...6 pages!? You guys are efficient! I am done now.
Anyway I know what you mean about these books getting you all philosophical, I having more mature thoughts these days hey.
That advice you just gave me about approaching a girl for me and no one else, will stay with me forever.Thanks bro

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay this interaction I had with this chick was quite interesting (Thanks for heads up NorwegianDJ) what you told me was further resonated by a very close buddy of mine.

So I am in Afrikaans class writing an essay, actually it is more like a longer transactional writing than an essay. There’s this chick, lets call her HB Sucker, I don’t really know much more about her other than her name she is more like an acquaintance to me (P.S what in the hell does HB mean?) as she is busy helping people clean the class, I call her up.

Me: Hey as you can see I am busy with an essay so…
Her: (Interrupts me) Oh no if you want words, I’m also not good with Afrikaans
Me: No that is not why I called you, I want something from you
Her: What is that?
Me: (Lean closer to her ear) I want you to suck my ****
Her :( Flabbergasted, shocked, Speechless) oh my word!!! You want me to WHAT?
Me: (Smirk, self-assured) I want you to suck my ****, have you ever sucked ****? I don’t want you biting my wiilly
Her: (Still shocked but calming down) Well no, actually yes but it was only once so I’m not that experienced
Me: Hey I have never had a BJ before so you can, for now lead the way, right now I’m busy so how about tomorrow?
Her: I’m sorry but I ain’t coming to school tomorrow?
Me: Ah snap! Okay and I know for a fact you live far away from me because we ain’t in the same bus, oh well I’m not in a rush, take my digits and call me, you got facebook?
Her: yeah but there is always a next time and yeah I will send you an SMS and nah I don’t have facebook.
Me: Okay I will hear from you then… (In a funny tone) now get away I’m tying to do some work here.
Her: You are something else

Yeah that was basically it, I remember her asking me why I was so direct with her, I simply told her that I am direct myself.
Before this conversation I thought she was one of those ‘good girls’ because she is a teacher’s pet but by being UPFRONT, HONEST and DIRECT I got her to admit to me that she has a kinky side to her. The only reason she won’t be sucking my **** tomorrow is because schools are closing and we gon’ open on the 11 of April so most people don’t come, I’m actually going just to hand in my outstanding assignments then I’m gone.
MODE ONE Baby, Make it happen!

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahahahaahhahaha GENIOUS! I literally laughted so loud when I read that. Well done bro.

HB means Hot babe btw.

Ahh, now I finally get it.. HB Sucker :D

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just approached a girl about 5 mins ago...LOl, it has been a while since i got rejected, and I got it, it don't sting like before now that I know she missed out on a great foreplay! It was a stupid rejection though to be honest
Me:Hello, where do you live?
Her:Why
Me: I haven't seen you in this part of the hood.
Her:Arg! (ignores me and walks away)
Me:Good day to you too
...On to the next one!

YoYoRocks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nino-Tk said:
Wow...ooop I forgot about my journal, okay to make a long story short, I wasn't satisfied about my mark so I have been putting effort in school work, Read Mind Power by John Kehoe, that book will open you up. Stay cool

Another VERY excellent book is Bright Minds, Poor Grades by Michael D. Whitley

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Will check it out bra. I learnt a lesson today and its this:it is ALWAYS better to be DIRECT in real life, face to face.
There's a girl at my school, lets call her HBSexyLegz, I've known her for 3 years...But she's never really seen me as a guy I am now, although we do chat here and there on mXit.
So about two weeks while we are chatting, I let her know that I found her lips attractive and would like to taste them, she agreed.
Today, I rock up to her chilling spot and find she ain't there, so I roam around the tuck shop, and see her, I feel my stomach getting this tingly feeling, heart beats faster.I feel the fear and go to her anyway.
ME: Hello(look her dead in the ball)
Her: Hey Nino how you?
ME: Yeah I am here, lets go tongue wrestle
Her: OMG...(blushes) were you serious?
ME:Ofcourse I was! Cmon now
Her: I thought you were joking! I didnt think you would this bold
Me: You playin' games with me, see you later
Her: wait! Erm..erm..look can you come tomorrow? No actualy please do come, I am serious Nino.Please
Me:(Deep eye contact, silence)...what about now?
Her:As you can see I bought food, I am hungry and break time is short.
ME:Okay then
Her:please come tomorrow, I mean It!
ME: aight.
LOL I have learnt my lesson....and to be honest, I felt like James Bond...Game on Brothers I will tell yall more tomorrow!

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Thoughts

What I see in the community and in my buddies is that guys have taken a misogynistic view of women, hence they lie to women, trick them and try to manipulate them.
All these methods and what not, guys make the mistake of seeing women as some goddess, a battle to be fought, this is why guys get approach anxiety, all they focus on is boobs, a.s.s and pvssy.
I don't think of methods and what not these days, I help my self by looking at girls as HUMAN beings that want LOVE, simple as that. Sure some women are ho's and bit.ches but I don't focus on that, what good will it do me?
I approach them by being naturally comfortable in my skin, which leads to Genuine connections because we are human, she aint't perfect, so am I. When I get rejected, its no big deal because I know that when it comes to girls, its either yes or no, I don't put unneccesary pressure on myself thinking that I have to be a lady killer.
See women as love, things will flow naturally.

Pozitron

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's great... Not focusing on techniques and all the bul****, but just being there and just interacting in a me-you / person to person manner. That kind of mindset: I'm ok, you're ok.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah Pozitron you get me, like today, I am in maths class and there is this unattractive Girl that likes me and if it was in the past, I would brush her off but I actually enjoy talking to her, lol She is a social butterfly and whenever someone tries to do something funny, she stands up for me big time!
For some funny reason, talking to her makes other more hotter girls talk to me, there were 3 of em that were busy laughing at my stupid jokes lol oh well.
Damn, I saw some shorty at my hood and for some reason, I was immobilized...oh well, next time I guess.
I am setting up a challenge for myself, approach a single girl every day...7 times a week..think 30 girls in a month huh?...behold playaz!

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aey wassup homeboys? Hope all is well with yall.
Ok so today, as I was discussing game with my boy, he said he wanted to join me in my 'one girl a day' approach, before we knew it, 2 other buds joined us.They are Kop(the funny one), Zaza(the charmer), Lightey(crazy' el mas loco') and me ofcourse(they say im smooth and good with openers)
So at break time, the 4 of us went out to fish, we spot a group of about 6, as we go there, 2 dudes just rock up to them first..****! So we go downstairs right, and turn left and BANG a beautiful 3-set, Lightey follows me as we go in for the kill.
As usual, I open them with a simple hello...these girls, 2 of them are 8s and one is a 7, damn they are shy! They couldnt stop giggling like hell, they made it really hard for us to estabilish some sort of connection, but yeah, we had good vibes here and there
but to be honest, as smooth as I am, I just can't flow when a girl is shy, looking down and sideways and all that crap...Oh well, let me go check the girl I missed yesterday!