Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stupid Shyt I've Observed - American College Girl Case Study

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's one thing to complain about modern womyn and feminism and all that...it's another to observe the wheels turning in real time.

Case in point: 21-year-old girl I work with. She is a student at the Uni where I work, and therefore a work-study employee. She has an obvious crush on me but she does her best to temper it professionally. In any case I won't touch her with a ten foot pole. She's not unbangable, but here are the factors working against her:

1. Student - I have a professional reputation
2. Co-worker - don't shyt where I eat
3. Boyfriend - she has a manboobed boyfriend, same age. Definition of omega. Nice guy etc. but a chubby nerd.

Anyway ten years ago I'd have jumped like a hungry dog at the opportunity and let the drama chips fall where they may. Not today.

Beyond all that, here are some things I've noticed about her that are like real-time American conventions, kind of sad.

1. She treats her boyfriend poorly. Granted he seems to take it without protest, or should I say without walking away. Typical U.S. relationship power dynamic. She's not abusive, just...dismissive of him, in person and out of sight. I can tell he doesn't know how to deal with the fact that she likes me. Were I in his shoes I'd have dumped her already.

2. She told me she enjoys "wearing the pants." E.g., her bf doesn't have a driver's license so if they take long road trips, she drives. I said homey don't play that. She's rationalizing of course, but that's how it starts.

3. She uses words like "creepy" and "awkward" a lot. Sometimes it's self-deprecating but still...we need a moratorium on those goddam words. I think women use them a lot because THEY act awkward, because they don't know how to behave in a feminine way anymore without it being ironic.

4. Told me she has a tattoo. Strike against her.

5. She invited me to join her on what would essentially be a day-date somewhere. In her message she said I should "tag along." I'm a man, I don't tag along. Besides, I find it inappropriate to invite someone of the opposite sex with you to a cafe or deli or whatever. You have a boyfriend, ask him to "tag along." I ignored the message.

Generally she is sweet and nice, and I give her some breaks since she told me her dad died years ago - that's gotta be tough. All the same, I would only bang (not date) if she matriculates and no longer works with me and dumps her boyfriend. And even then.

I think The Mature Man is a lot like the mature lion - relaxing in the savannah, yawning and observing and ignoring. That's how I feel lately. I should probably be more aggressive with game, but I'm not the man I was. I need to produce, meet people, grow, and work on my charm, and game in between.

Stray observations from SS

QuantumFool

Don Juan
Reaction score
Liked your post, Sam. But I have a question about tattoos. Is it a personal preference and you just don't like them or is ink some kind of warning signal to you and sends up a red flag?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
QuantumFool said:
Liked your post, Sam. But I have a question about tattoos. Is it a personal preference and you just don't like them or is ink some kind of warning signal to you and sends up a red flag?
I just fvcked a young'un last night with a tat in the middle of her upper back (a cross). She must've gotten that "as a Christian" - she was born and raised in Texas. I'm telling you, that her personality and everything about her was sweet. I ate her as5 while finger-banging (one finger as she was That tight), and she sucked my d!ck non-intrusively, just gently (though fast) sooo many way beyond her years, never learn to suck d!ck and suck you harshly and it hurts! too much suction. So, I have no problems with a one or two tatoo'd girl, just a more than two (in different places or in bad places). Some girls with minimal tats can be very sweet. I've changed my tune over the years, but if she keeps getting more and more of them, then I might have to drop her.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
QuantumFool said:
Mostly personal preference. My ex-wife had a small tattoo but I looked past that, it's not a deal-breaker at all. One small tattoo is fine but I'm not into girls with a lot of ink...however something about it still annoys me. Maybe it's the sense of achievement some women have. I don't believe it's a red flag though since tattoos are about as rare as grains of sand these days.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Men should start commenting on any woman who shows masculine behavior as "creepy".
Lol, love it.

U

user43770

Danger said:
Men should start commenting on any woman who shows masculine behavior as "creepy".
This is a great idea. If every man did this we could completely change the game.

U

user43770

Samspade, I've said it before and I'll say it again, you have a pretty good gig haha.

Malcontent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you. The "creepy" and "awkward" thing is used too much.

As are tattoos.

My rant about tattoos on women: It is a sign of trendiness and lack of foresight. It's just cool right now. I don't think it is going to be an enduring trend. I think chicks will regret them in 20 years or sooner. Someone who follows trends like that may tend to be of a "go with the flow"-type nature.

And maybe this is a reach, but, think about the act of the chick getting a tattoo. Some guy was intimately drawing on your girl for a long while in whatever spot on her body. Does it imply something further about how she views presenting her body to other guys? A certain level of looseness? A pro-feminism action? AW behavior?

A beautiful woman is beautiful as is. Tattoos are desecration. It'd be like putting bumper stickers on your shiny new BMW or whatever.

I know some/many will disagree, but I am disappointed when I see a pretty girl with a tat.

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I agree with your thought on "creepy".

And it popped an idea in my head. Men should start commenting on any woman who shows masculine behavior as "creepy".
It's good jiu jitsu game. Calling a woman creepy, awkward, or a stalker will put her on the defensive!

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
Malcontent said:
I agree with you. The "creepy" and "awkward" thing is used too much.

As are tattoos.

My rant about tattoos on women: It is a sign of trendiness and lack of foresight. It's just cool right now. I don't think it is going to be an enduring trend. I think chicks will regret them in 20 years or sooner. Someone who follows trends like that may tend to be of a "go with the flow"-type nature.

And maybe this is a reach, but, think about the act of the chick getting a tattoo. Some guy was intimately drawing on your girl for a long while in whatever spot on her body. Does it imply something further about how she views presenting her body to other guys? A certain level of looseness? A pro-feminism action? AW behavior?

A beautiful woman is beautiful as is. Tattoos are desecration. It'd be like putting bumper stickers on your shiny new BMW or whatever.

I know some/many will disagree, but I am disappointed when I see a pretty girl with a tat.
Apologise in advance for thread shift, but this tattoo thing for both sexes has gone too far. Every fcuker has them, or so it seems. Tattoos are no longer counter culture. Trying to be a tough guy with a tattoo these days means your'e nothing but a sheep copying every other wannabe tough guy. The man without the tatts is now the one that stands out.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
Samspade, I've said it before and I'll say it again, you have a pretty good gig haha.
Ha, yeah, it ain't bad. Sometimes it's torture. But I get a lot of practice talking to beautiful young women while I'm on the clock.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I agree with your thought on "creepy".

And it popped an idea in my head. Men should start commenting on any woman who shows masculine behavior as "creepy".

That's my issue, too! How the fück does a 22 year old figure you for a creep if you don't supplicate to her whinings, beta expectations, and non-orbiting????

The bıtches are so dumb and Twitter/Instagram/Facebooka-fied that they don't even know a real man if he were to dıck-slap em in the face at their momma's house during Sunday lunch!

Yeah, and we're the weird aṣṣholes...the fuq's my ticket to Eastern Europe?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a way by starting this thread I'm only doing what attractive women do when they like to "complain" about men. It's gratifying to the ego to have someone try to make a play for you even if you're not attracted or only moderately attracted to her. I suppose I'm guilty of shouting out loud instead of just dealing with it. However the main difference is I'm not tweeting it or complaining loudly to other girls about it...just sharing quietly with fellow DJs.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've said it before: people with lots of tattoos or really prominent tattoos have identity issues. They have no sense of who they are or where they fit in so they try to fabricate this identity of themselves in tattoos, thinking it sets them apart somehow or gives more meaning to their "ideals" and life events which usually aren't that different from anyone else's. Everyone has friends/family that pass away, most people have kids, and almost everyone has some ideal or belief they are really passionate about. Having artwork inked into your skin does not set you apart from anyone, it really just becomes an ironic joke in a way making you like every other tattooed jughead or trashy girl out there.

inkedDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
I've said it before: people with lots of tattoos or really prominent tattoos have identity issues. They have no sense of who they are or where they fit in so they try to fabricate this identity of themselves in tattoos, thinking it sets them apart somehow or gives more meaning to their "ideals" and life events which usually aren't that different from anyone else's. Everyone has friends/family that pass away, most people have kids, and almost everyone has some ideal or belief they are really passionate about. Having artwork inked into your skin does not set you apart from anyone, it really just becomes an ironic joke in a way making you like every other tattooed jughead or trashy girl out there.
This is more of where you are from and what part of the country you are in. In my area a lot of professionals have tattoos. It doesn't hold the stigma it does in other places but there is two very different groups that are getting tattoos. One it looks like amazing art, and the pay accordingly. The other is lower end that get the trashy ones.

Personally I work in a white collar industry, and see many executives with full sleeves. No one care or bat an eye at it. Now if I was to travel to a more conservative area it would be a completely different situation.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
I just fvcked a young'un last night with a tat in the middle of her upper back (a cross). She must've gotten that "as a Christian" - she was born and raised in Texas. I'm telling you, that her personality and everything about her was sweet. I ate her as5 while finger-banging (one finger as she was That tight), and she sucked my d!ck non-intrusively, just gently (though fast) sooo many way beyond her years, never learn to suck d!ck and suck you harshly and it hurts! too much suction. So, I have no problems with a one or two tatoo'd girl, just a more than two (in different places or in bad places). Some girls with minimal tats can be very sweet. I've changed my tune over the years, but if she keeps getting more and more of them, then I might have to drop her.

uhhhhhhhh thank you sir :)

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
inkedDJ said:
This is more of where you are from and what part of the country you are in. In my area a lot of professionals have tattoos. It doesn't hold the stigma it does in other places but there is two very different groups that are getting tattoos. One it looks like amazing art, and the pay accordingly. The other is lower end that get the trashy ones.

Personally I work in a white collar industry, and see many executives with full sleeves. No one care or bat an eye at it. Now if I was to travel to a more conservative area it would be a completely different situation.
Think about what you are saying....that's the thing: Their often is NO STIGMA to having a tattoo/s anymore. It's no longer badass or counter-culture because it is just so damn common.

I agree with colossus's take too.