Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why you're here

Reaction score
First, a little story.

A new little girl moves across the street from a little boy. The boy gets his rollerblades on and races past her yelling " I can do this!"

The little girl goes inside, puts on her own rollerblades, races past the boy, yelling " I can do that too!"

The little boy goes and gets his football, and punts it real high into the air, yelling, " I can do that"

The little girl picks up the ball, and she also punts it way into the air, saying, " I can do that too"

So the little boy takes out his schlong, and waves it at her, saying, " well I have one of these, and I know you don't have one"

The little girl lifts her skirt and shows him her vayjay, saying, " well, I have one of these, and my mom says as long as I have this, I can get all of those things you have anytime I want"

Ok, funny joke..........but it's more true than we think.

The fact is, an attractive woman has a huge advantage in this game.

The reason you're here? Because you're trying to do what men have been trying to do for centuries.............that is, make yourself more desirable to women.

Every thread here is asking for advice;
should I text back?" " should I use eye contact?", "when should I go for the kiss?", on and on and on it goes................practically every question has to do with that age old dilemma: How can you make yourself more attractive to women?

For starters, I'm going to say this...........I don't give women much credit for many things, but I do give them a lot of credit where it concerns knowing that looks are very important. Girls study beauty.......from an early age. They read about it, try different looks.........the womens magazines are constantly covering new looks, fashions etc.

The biggest mistake men make, is failing to attract.......that is, they try convo, or goofy pickup lines........and none of it works because she DOESN"T LIKE THE WAY YOU LOOK. PERIOD.

Ok, convince yourself that confidence is the biggest deal........lol, yeah, try that with a mouth full of rotten teeth.

I love the advice I see here from other men about working out, getting yourself in shape......getting a decent career......because it's thje best possible advice.

Now get off your azz, get in shape.........get rid of the fat, stop smoking. Get your crummy teeth fixed. Wear some nice clothes. Be modest, with a good sense of humor.

Remember, you only had one mother, and she would have loved you even if you look like Freddy Kruger with acne..........but the other women of this old world won't.

Now get out and get around, and stop wasting so much time with dead cold approaches.......use your eyes, watch out for who's looking at you.........then approach. Dead cold approaches are like practicing 40 foot putts in golf........you don't honestly expect to make many.

START ATTRACTING............STOP CHASING, MAKE THEM COME TO YOU!!!!!

best of luck