Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You're Not Getting Into Circulation Enough

Reaction score
All of your problems with females stem from not having enough opportunities to meet. You will quickly lose interest in all female garbage as it concerns their flaky behaviors ie: not returning calls etc if you start meeting more.

Ever ask yourself why women (the nice attractive ones, not the nasty ones nobody cares about) are so blase' about the whole process? It's because they have literally endless opportunities to meet men.

So, where can you meet? Or at least try to meet?

College: the absolute best place there is, nothing else comes close

Places that have live bands:..........women love live music, and the musicians

Weddings: Single women love weddings, and they are usually in a meeting mood

Drag Races and stock car races: Women love the excitement, usually tons around

Yoga classes:..........I couldn't do them myself, but the places are full of women

Animal shelters:......Women tend to love homeless animals ( A warning.....be careful of the female who has many animals, this is a red flag)

Restaurants:.........especially in the mornings..........look for nice waitresses..

Online:.........don't totally knock dating sites, I've met several online.........but remember, they get 100s of emails, so don't get discouraged when they don't respond

Ok, assuming you have found some women, have a decent date in mind.......even when you first meet them. Invite them to a ballgame, car race, stage play, concert, gambling cassino. Don't be a slug and invite them to just hang around, take a drive etc. That's boring...........spend some money, show her a good time.

Ok, a few places you will likely not meet any women

Lowes, Home depot, Wal mart, auto zone,.............I have never liked trying to meet women at a gym.............they are looking for congratulations on their build...........no interest in men. Many are lesbians, anyway.

You get the point..........get out and look, make yourself available.

A Don Juan has an abundance mindset with women, never, ever, gets all hung up over a single female.

Best of luck