Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Toronto Strategists

anv

Reaction score
Hello I am new to this forum but a long time lurker here and many other similar resources on the web. I am 38 but look younger from years in the gym and do quite well regardless of age when I care to put in the effort.

I don't subscribe to labels. Never have, but for the sake of clarity on this post I will classify myself as a part-time MGTOW dating back from my early twenties. I have spent a lot of my life alone. I don't regret the insights I have gained without distraction researching the world and working on myself as an individual.

I would like to talk theory, strategy and share entertaining stories and perhaps even offer assistance to fellow men who still value honour among men, respect and dignity. Friendship. Unfortunately at my age most of my old friends have lost the battle and are now a combination of fat, neutered, married and or glazed donuts on anti-depressants unaware of what has been forced upon them. It's not like you can have intellectual conversations about these things with women...

I really do find the whole topic of social dynamics and human interaction fascinating. If we get along well and I value your friendship I'm sure I could be convinced to assist you in the field as a rock solid, selfless albeit stoic wingman with exceptional insight and improvisational thinking skills. Who knows? Perhaps you may even be kind enough to throw an old wolf a bone every now and then yourself.

All ages welcome. Coffee or a drink from time to time in Toronto. Hit me up.

Happy hunting.

anv

anv

Reaction score
Set your profile so you are able to receive emails and I'll see what I can do. This better not be about that married woman you've posted about before though. You've already received all the advice you need on that one.

solitaryone

Reaction score
Hey anv, i would like to meet up with you and have a chat. Shoot me a PM if you're still interested. Thanks.

JIRO

Reaction score
anv... hope you visit new york city l'd like to buy you a drink... so true most of my friends have gone the neutered route LOL

anv

Reaction score
Jiro!

Thank you kindly, I don't make it up there much I'm afraid. But likewise if you're ever on this side of the border, but consider yourself warned, we aren't just known for the cold weather.... ;)

Thanks for the kind message.

anv

Reaction score
solitaryone!

I'm new here and it's showing. I've tried to send you a PM but it says I do not have sufficient privileges. Help an old man who's had his e-privilege checked will ya? ;)

Feel free to contact me...if you can?

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I'll be around the Toronto area maybe next year if you want to get in touch. Just as a sidenote: I'm married but I like to make friends. :)