Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

South Africa

Leonydus

Don Juan
Reaction score
any DJ's from Gauteng, South Africa? yes yes, the place where lions are in peoples backyards and giraffes are our pets.

afc_2_dj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha! I didn't think I'd ever see another South African on here!
Yeah, I'm unfortunalty in GP when I would rather be at the coast!

I'm no DJ tho! :)

Leonydus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally!

LOL im from durban but moved to GP.

afc_2_dj

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha! Dud move! What made you come up this way? Lets me guess... work... its the only reason anyone is here I'd say!

Leonydus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya work lol, plus the lifes faster here, it grows on u. but then u get tempted into alot of the bad stuff 2. drugs n wat wat. Durbans more laid back, but gets abit boring after 22 years lol. wat do u do man? how long u been on this forum n part of the sosuave cult? helped in any way?

afc_2_dj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Faster and all, but IMHO its not all its cracked up to be after a while, but I guess that depends on your personality, I met people who left PE and love it here, me I love the sea so I am not a huge fan of GP!

I'm in IT, software development and all, thats why I'm here cos this is where the business is.

I've been hanging around here since last year sometime, mostly just randomly browsing when I need to clear my head, some of the threads can be pretty funny! I guess it has helped in a general way, some of the advice is sound, but as with everything it should be taken with a pinch of salt, I also think one must take into account your age, etc I dont think one size fits all. Buts its interesting stuff none the less.

Trick

Reaction score
Another proud S.A. DJ

howzet gents Im also in Gauteng at the moment, we should all get together sometime..
Trick

DJSebast

Reaction score
Bump

I need a wingman, my friends are total AFC's and are not willing to learn.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn...

I was just there. Right there in Gauteng, too. (As well as Bolito, Durban, Heidelberg...)

It would have been mad lekker to have an outing. I'll try to keep in mind for next time, bru's.

Puntangerang

Reaction score
Well, look at this slick MF'er right here...

Vulpine.

What's up? Got the inkling to dig through our old freeservers site and see if there are others still out there using their old SNs.

The almighty google told me you were active on this site. Since you don't allow PM's (either that or my account is probationary) I figured I'd reply here.

[Taco]'s up,

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw "Puntangerang" and was thinking.... "no waaay... not THE puntangerang"

"...Ho's Down!"

DUDE! WTF! A BLAST FROM THE PAST!

...Hold on. Let me get us out of this thread and into something a bit more RL.

... nope. I can't message you yet. Uh... hmmph...

...won't let me e-mail, either. I turned my "allow e-mail" on, but you're probably probationary.

Ok, so we don't continue to hijack this thread, we can take it over to my journal thread in the "Mature Man" forum: it's mine to hijack. FR: The new kid in town - The rebirth of Vulpine

Sh¡t, man, I was just about to log off this site again. You just caught me in a nick of time!

ADMIN: anything you can to help us connect would be greatly appreciated. E-mails, PM's, whatever. This "Puntangerang" dude is legit. His screen name translates as "the ***** you throw away and keeps coming back".

Ok, so here's the deal: I added to your "reputation" and put my e-mail in the comments. If you go to the top of this page, on the far left in the menu bar, the first choice is "User CP". Click that, and, you should get it front and center.

Last edited:

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious, what is life like for you guys over there? I hear they are less than impressed with white people.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Less than impressed"?

The word you're looking for is:

Plaasmorde

(You tube playlist, you'll have to sign in to verify >18, or visit the sidebar and try other "less graphic" illustrations of "less than impressed".)

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
"Less than impressed"?

The word you're looking for is:

Plaasmorde

(You tube playlist, you'll have to sign in to verify >18, or visit the sidebar and try other "less graphic" illustrations of "less than impressed".)
This is why my eyes will always be wide freaking open when it comes to blacks. At least when they are in a position of power. And if anyone thinks it isn't state-sponsored by the likes of Mandela and Mugabe-types, they are nuts.

Last edited:

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
This is why my eyes will always be wide freaking open when it comes to blacks. At least when they are in a position of power. And if anyone thinks it isn't state-sponsored by the likes of Mandela and Mugabe-types, they are nuts.
I hope you watched a bunch of that. It blew my mind to see white genocide, going on in modern times!

I listened to my gal (Afrikaans) try to tell me, but I had a hard time accepting it as reality. It wasn't until I was there, after having listened to her family regale me with stories of smashing/crashing carjacking escapes and police corruption experiences, not hearsay mind you, that it started to be real. We have it better than we know in the states, speed dawg. For them, they shrug it off - it's everyday life, for me...

You remember in the cartoons when two characters would be stuck on a desert island? They always looked at each other at some point and saw a vision of something like a chicken on a spit or some other such delicious morsel, right? Well, my gal was driving us and made a wrong turn. When we ended up in essentially "district 9" sort of shanty town... and the road narrowed to one lane... and was lined on either side with black folks 10-deep on either side of the baakie, and as far as you could see? I felt very much like a pig with an apple in my mouth roasting over the fire. When I looked at my gal, she looked like a huge gold-plated vagina. With hundreds and hundreds of "less than impressed" eyes on us? I remember thinking, "I'd better fight to the death: I don't want to watch what's going to happen to her." A shiny new white truck with two young whites in a sea of long-oppressed black folks? We were about to *PooF*, disappear. You could taste it.

I've never seen her so scared... she took the very next turn to get out of the situation in a panic and... reverted back to driving on the "american side" of the road. ...the road ahead was more of the same. She was physically shaking, she's on the wrong side of the road, and that's when another car came out of nowhere and postured "T-bone" style while she was trying to bust a "Y" turn and go back the way we came. She couldn't light a Chesterfield when we got out of there; she was shaking that bad. I hope I don't have to see her that scared again.

Needless to say, I didn't let her blonde-ass drive after that.

And, my hats off to the gents there: they are a tough breed. Certainly not any douchey american AFC "football with pads" sorts, the lifestyle demands a different presence.:flowers:

I'm crazy for looking forward to the next visit. That, or addicted to the adrenaline rush. Nah... I just want to see more of those hotties! Damn it was nice not seeing so damn many fat people.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I've been studying this for a long time now. The idiocy that people see the Rhodesian Bush War and everything happening in SA is astonishing to me. And yes, I have mad respect for the whites who continue to live there. Now, I do NOT respect the ones that are trying to be part of the 'solution' because there is none, and all that type of talk does is help me spot the lib-tards who will eventually be a victim of the violent crime.

I've often wanted to go to SA and swim with the great white sharks, but I'm not sure the lack of safety is worth it. Maybe that's just my American paranoia. But I know one thing.....I definitely understand how those guys can hate Americans.....we're all being labeled as sh*t-libs who say Zimbabwe like that scene on Blood Diamond. I'd hate people like Charlize Theron too, that got out before Apartheid ended, and now comes back and only helps the blacks. I feel more sorry for middle class whites than I do anyone else. Whites that can't buy their safety.

I guess it's not genocide if they slaughter the blacks at the same clip, which the blacks definitely do to themselves.