Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dont take things personally

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard people say that Women are crazy.
These people are right. The week before a girl is on her period, they turn into crazy bit*hes. The majority of us know this. Majority of us have experienced womens attitudes & behaviour during PMS.

Everything is sailing along pleasantly, then all of a sudden she starts nagging & complaining a lot.
DO NOT TAKE THINGS PERSONALLY when she is in this zone. It's in our nature to be negative, complain & criticise so naturally when she nags at you, you're going to be negative back to her.
Instead, understand that whilst she is in PMS she just wants you to be there for her. Don't allow her to get away with to much, but really listen to her, just listen...don't try & fix things..just listen.

PMS is likely worried about to much. She wont be that bad. Just don't take things personally.

Some women might take the pi**. Like I said before. Be lenient with her during PMS, but don't let her take the pi**

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also don't give them a free pass. Too much tolerance opens the door to acceptance, then you have chaos.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iron Rule of Tomassi #1- Frame is Everything