Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A sh!t test that 99% of women will give you

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually got this one not too long ago and I had been expecting it for a while.

My girlfriend and I were in a nice hotel and were sitting on the bed, playfully talking before going out to dinner and I said something that was a bit @ssholish.

She said: ''You're not getting any tonight.''

A typical response from 90% of guys would be to supplicate and in turn give her all the power. She wants you to aplogize and beg for that pvssy, but we all know what happens when we do this.

My response: ''Yeah I am, just not from YOU!'' (said of course with a smile)

The 'did you really just say that?' look on her face was priceless, and I don't have to go into detail about what happened in the hotel room after dinner.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you did that to almost of my girl friends, they would have told you " good luck then." and went home. depends on the girl i guess.

what i usually do in situations like this (got it 2 times in my whole life so not sure about that 99%):

1. ignore what she said
2. proceed normally as if she said nothing
3. get laid anyway

the reason it happens to YOU from 99% of the girls i guess, is because you make them think sex is a reward from them to you. it must be something THEY (also) want, or something natural and then they wouldn't think about saying something (rude) like that.

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CrimsonPanther said:
if you did that to almost of my girl friends, they would have told you " good luck then." and went home. depends on the girl i guess.

what i usually do in situations like this (got it 2 times in my whole life so not sure about that 99%):

1. ignore what she said
2. proceed normally as if she said nothing
3. get laid anyway

the reason it happens to YOU from 99% of the girls i guess, is because you make them think sex is a reward from them to you. it must be something THEY (also) want, or something natural and then they wouldn't think about saying something (rude) like that.
She said it playfully with a smile on her face. But it was also a test to see how I would handle it. If she said it in a serious tone with a serious look on her face then I would agree with you.

Your other methods of handling situations like this are also fine.

Ignoring it, laughing at her, agree & amplify etc..

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ususally just ignore, grunt or uh-huh.

nolesfan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I go with a "good luck with that" with the mindset that she wont be able to resist

Reaction score
Believe me, any woman can resist any man, anytime that she feels like it. She doesn't have to be angry/upset for it to occur, either.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Hahaha yup treat her like trash that she is and u can get anything. I told my botch the other day while we were out some ****y **** too. She was tipsy and was talking about us and relationships and the subject of options came up. She asks well where do you hide all of your female options? I replied...I dont hide them...they are all around us as we speak...while we were at a festival with attractive hoes all around. priceless look on her face

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm too lazy to dig back into my old FRs (I've been on these forums for a long time), but I've encountered the whole "you're not getting any" type sh*t tests many times over the years, I think you handled it well.

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a similar one recently. Close gurl and I were talking about me wanting to do some nude photography (no, really). Anyway she said "you wont be photographing ME nude."
I said "Not YOU, theres no chance of that."

The look on her face was priceless. I never said another word and in fact she later agreed to let me do nude photography with other women. Hilarious. (I did btw).

aforabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Epic response!

When girl say, "It is quite disturbing when guys approach a girl on the street!" to me ...

My response would be, "Very few women (less than 1%) said that to me. I approach women all the time. So what you are saying is NOT exactly true!" something similar to what you say, and then, guess what, they give in and spend the rest of the night with me...
:)

ealltech

Reaction score
I go with a "good luck with that" with the mindset that she wont be able to resist