Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should You Chase Her?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do I get her to like me?

This question comes up a lot. Most guys have got their eye on some girl, have had a bit of success, and then she pulls back. He, on the other hand, is still pining furiously for her, and will do anything (or so he says) to get her to "like him."

Now, let's think about what happens when a girl "likes" a guy. It's pretty much a HUGE collection of unconscious processes that are a mix of ancient programming, childhood and cultural programming, as well as how and who she references within her social circle.

On a deep level, girls like guys who are leaders, who are self confident, genuinely kind, and have thick skin. The guy who can pretty much handle anything that comes up. Not the guy who shies away from a challenge. Not necessarily the guy who beats everybody up who challenges him, but the guy who KNOWS deep in his soul that any problem life gives him, he'll deal with to his advantage, AND usually everybody else's in one way or another.

On top of that, she's going to be turned on by a guy who "reminds her" on a deep level of when she was a kid, and she was referencing some strong male adult role models, usually (hopefully!) her father, or older brothers.

On top of that, she's going to be subconsciously referencing cultural icons, her peer group, who they like, and who they don't like, etc.

If that's not enough, she's also going to have a conscious idea of who'd she'd like to end up with.

If she can find a guy that hits her triggers on all four of these levels, she'll feel as though she's found her prince charming, and she'll literally follow him to the ends of the Earth.

You know in mathematics they can take this huge equation, and express one variable in terms of all the rest?

We can kind of do that here.

Instead of asking, "How can I get her to like me," you can also ask, "How can I become her prince charming, and hit her levels of attraction on levels?"

Most guys foolishly believe there's something they can say or do that will fit the bill.

Think of it this way. You're having a dinner party. You spend hours cooking something. Your friends come over, and they don't like the taste very much. They're being polite, but you can tell they think it sucks.

So you call your cooking guru on the phone. You ask him or her, "What can I tell them that will make them like my cooking?"

After your cooking guru gets done laughing, she or he might tell you to tell them to come back next week, after you cook something different.

Here is the cold harsh truth about dating. If a girl doesn't like you, there's not much you can do.

Of course, you should ALWAYS be improving yourself. Increasing your self confidence. Developing better and stronger beliefs. Developing your ability to create an awesome life for yourself.

But if one particular girl decides (on all four of those levels) that she doesn't like you?

It's best to simply find somebody else.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
It's always about the woman's interest in you. It's either there or not. If not, move on. A woman who likes you will make it known, and there's little you can do wrong.

If she don't like you, there's little you can do right.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's kind of ironic.

Here we are, us manly men, going for what we want, taking without asking, never giving up...

... but if she doesn't like you there's nothing you can do. :down:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huffman said:
It's kind of ironic.

Here we are, us manly men, going for what we want, taking without asking, never giving up...

... but if she doesn't like you there's nothing you can do. :down:

fact of life, you won't be liked by everyone, someone will look at your face first time and just hate your guts, you can't control people or what they do or feel, you can control only yourself and steer your life, as long you do that don't matter if a single girl will like you or not, you will have a lot more woman around you won't even miss her.

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alvafe said:
fact of life, you won't be liked by everyone, someone will look at your face first time and just hate your guts, you can't control people or what they do or feel, you can control only yourself and steer your life, as long you do that don't matter if a single girl will like you or not, you will have a lot more woman around you won't even miss her.
I agree with OP, nismo-4, & Alvafe. It doesn't matter how awesome we are, we can't make every girl to be attracted to us. As David DeAngelo said, attraction is not a choice. That means, some girls will insert us to her friend zone. The dating gurus are hiding this secret because if they reveal it, it will ruin their business.

It's always funny when a girl is attracted to me. I didn't have to chase her. She chased me. She would use any reason she could think of just to get my attention or just to be with me. It happened for so many times that made me question my self what did I do that made her feel like that to me. It was as if she could spot something spontaneously just from looking at me.