Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Don Juan Pledge of Honor

Anti-Dump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'The Don Juan Pledge of Honor'

I am a Don Juan. I promise on my honor I will never call a girl in less than four days.
I assure my fellow Don Juans I will always faithfully ask for the number and will never walkaway from a girl without it.

I will always be loyal to the Law of Interest. I will make sure she is really interested. She will give me a decisive 'yes' when I ask her out. I will accept NO LESS from her.

I promise with the greatest sincerity I will never go back with an EX. No matter how much she begs me.

I will accept full responsibility for getting myself in the 'Friend Zone' because I talked too much on the phone and waited seven months to ask her out.

I pledge to never reveal the true me for the first two months and give her only bits and pieces about my self. The Law of Mystery forbids it.

I am a Don Juan. I do not stay in bad relationships. I do not date women who give me alot of trouble.

I am a Don Juan. That's why I am happy.

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think all of these are EXCELLENT points, but the four days thing kills me. EVERYONE waits a few days now. I believe it is of UTMOST importence to seperate yourself from other guys. I usually call the very next day unless Im busy, and girls appeciate the fact that I dont mess around and try to come of like I dont care. The reason I don't have to try to come off like I dont care is because deep down inside, I can HONESTLY say I dont care, and the girls can pick up on that.

Commments welcome.

dyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
I fully accept that pledge AD. Vassago, you should not call so early.

SuperM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post... only one question A-D...

I'm trying to get the mystery thing down, but I don't think I'm doing it right. I don't give out much info about myself(how I really am) unless they ask me and even then I try to give vague answers.

A lot of women I talk to tend to feel comfortable around me and they talk about personal things. Then they expect me to share the same thing about myself, but I don't do it in order to be mysterious(and then they wonder why I don't talk much about certain things). Is this helping or hurting me?

Etoile

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vassago:
I think all of these are EXCELLENT points, but the four days thing kills me. EVERYONE waits a few days now. I believe it is of UTMOST importence to seperate yourself from other guys.
i agree w/ vassago since the 4 day thing got old now and we now KNOW that you are "planning" to wait the 4,5,6..days not because you have the "i don't care" attitude, only because everyone play these games.
To be honest w/you AD, i appreciate if a man calls me the very next day cuz, like vassago mentioned, it will seperate him from the other guys, and also it will be a nice surprise for most women since after 4 days, if the telephone rings, we'll know it was him/you.
thank you

tomazu

Don Juan
Reaction score
as always AD you make some excellent observations and points. Normally I fully agree with all of your advice, but this time I have to add a little thing -> sometimes you have to play the situation as it unfolds.. playing those situations right is what makes you a true don juan. sure, you can wait 4 days to call her.. but maybe you just have little time the other days and/or it doesnt fit your schedule etc.

you take full responsability for getting in the friendszone.. I like it that you take the responsability, but there are some very fine women out there who strongly believe you have to be friends first and only then advance!

but I find those things a very good guide, sometimes you just have to play things as they unfold.. that's life :-D

ciao tomazu

Mr Smooth Jr

Don Juan
Reaction score
What the he!!? Pledge of Honor? Must we all memorize this or something? Screw it, just go out there and get the chick, to he!! with a pledge of honor.

I MAKE NO EXCUSES FOR MY DESIRES AS A MAN. I LIKE TO FUC* WOMEN. end of story......

Dont get me wrong, the pledge of honor was nice.

MaMo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Screw it, just go out there and get the chick, to he!! with a pledge of honor."

"Dont get me wrong, the pledge of honor was nice"

haha, Mr. Smooth you make me laugh

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip Dyme

I fully accept that pledge AD. Vassago, you should not call so early. [/QUOTE]

terminator911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you call the next day, it will make you look desperate... that's just my opinion.

Good pledge.

------------------
"Women. They've got half the money in the world and all the pu$$y."

Anti-Dump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by terminator911:
If you call the next day, it will make you look desperate... that's just my opinion.

Good pledge.

Of course. You are telling the woman you have no other girls in your life.
That you are a lonely guy and that you have no LIFE! She must wonder if she will be the one you ask out next week. YOU HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT AND COMPARE HER TO OTHER WOMEN and make a decision. That's what she must think.

AD

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
++++Lets not get into a huge discussion (I bet you are surprised to here that from me eh?), but this is not the case with me. When women meet me, they can tell by talking to me that Im not desperate and that I do well with women. If I get a girls #, its because I like them and I want to see them again. They know it and I know it. I dont have to wait to call because I have already proven to them that Im not desperate by the way I act when we meet. Think about it...Have you ever met a guy and just known that he must pull a ton of girls? Its all about the presence you set. When I call the next day, she doesnt say to herself, "This is a desperate man", she says to herself, "This is a man of action. He has no time for bull**** games because he knows what he wants and goes for it." This also discourages them from playing games with you, and that's always nice!

This is a field tested technique but the only reason it works is because deep down inside Im not desperate and Im not needy, so I dont have to fake it. Im not the guy who PRETENDS no to be desperate, I AM the guy who ISNT desperate. Big difference.

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not a flame. I dont know why there is a flame thing in front of the post but Im kind of insulted.

Hidden-Danjer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vassago:
This is not a flame. I dont know why there is a flame thing in front of the post but Im kind of insulted.
Vassago,

That flame icon appearsin front of any post that has more than 12 replys. Nuthin' you said.

Actually, after giving that last reply a good read and a good bit of thought I've realised just how true that is.

-One of the best posts I have read in a while mattey (well done)

------------------
*Hidden-Danjer* -Top english geezer

And you better believe it matey! :)

Crazyman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vassago made a very good point if you have balls it does not matter when you ask . just the fact that you are not desperate.

I would also add the subtext that i picked you to have a date with over everyone else that i know. HINT Pick date in the relatively distant future (2 weeks from the day you call for the date).

------------------
Fear is seductive.
Don`t let it be the love of your life

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vassago made a very good point if you have balls it does not matter when you ask . just the fact that you are not desperate.

I would also add the subtext that i picked you to have a date with over everyone else that i know. HINT Pick date in the relatively distant future (2 weeks from the day you call for the date).

++++I would go a step further and plan the date within 2-3 days from the day you call. You gotta hit the iron while its hot!

Devlar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I will call a woman the day after i meet her, i'm not a playa and i sure as hell don't want to be.

I want her to feel as if she can be comfortable around me, and one way to do that is show her your not whoring yourself around.

If your a big time playa go ahead and phone 3 days later, follow the crowd and watch yourself crash and burn. If you want to prove to a woman that you find her more special than the rest do what you think is right and phone the next day.

Romantic #1
The Devlar

PENZILLA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not bad!
It's not just a pledge but a GOOD AFFIRMATION!
I guess 4 days is kinda acceptable. But to me it depends, so it's 3-4 days to me.

-PENZILLA