Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For The Real Playa's Only

Reaction score
If your a LTR type and not into playing women then do not read this post. It will only disgust you. If your tired of dating lots of women and giving up then definately do not read this post!

you need to be like the serpent in the garden of eden.

you can only seek to control a woman. You can never own or supress em. that's why it's cop and blow in our game.

and the art of our methodology should be to do so with craftiness, just like the Serpent; a deftness of touch that makes it so that the woman does not resent being under your "spell", under your control; rather, she enjoys it, because you make it enjoyable to her.

women works best with the use of pleasure, either providing or withholding, as the means of control. when you do or say things a woman finds pleasurable, that b*itch will make the effort to put herself in the position to receive more.

. "Once you get inside the mind of your opponent you are then able to exert enough leverage to move it in the direction you wish it to go."

--"the art of war"

Our desire should be to get inside the minds of women we want and exert enough leverage through the use of pleasure to move it (and their bodies) in the direction we wish to take them.

this is a fact that I forget at times. In my game I've been smooth, I've been hard, I've done the ****y and funny thang and many other things.

I keep telling my homies that you catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

Our challenge is to learn to be smooth as silk in our dealings with women. Pleasureable to touch and missed when taken away.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting philosophy. Interesting as well that you quote Sun Tzu however Im not really sure what your point is. How is it that we can actually apply this to real life situations ?

Reaction score
Let me also add:

Women, have a built-in need to seek to satisfy their desires.

We all know that the brain is the end recipient of all stimulation of the senses. It is the brain we must affect to have any effect at all.

The only way for stimuli to reach the brain is through the five senses:

· · sight,
· · hearing,
· · smell,
· · touch
· · and taste.

There is no other way; any attempt to influence a person will fall into one of these sense categories.

Look at what happened to Eve when she was stimulated: the sound of the Serpent’s words, the sight of the tree... is and you know she couldn't have helped but smell the fragrance of the fruit, since it was ripe.

She finally used her sense of touch, which invariably led to her desiring to taste it.

According to E-book author, Arthur Gordon:

"Women, as we said before, are created with a hole, a vacuum in their bodies that is designed to be filled. There is also a corresponding hole or vacuum mentally in a woman.

A woman will automatically seek fulfillment of both of these holes. Herein lies the secret for making sure your chosen woman doesn't stray on you. (Even if she's a good girl, she will eventually seek fulfillment if you don't provide it, the same as a plant needs at least a minimal amount of water occasionally to survive.) Make sure you fulfill all her needs, both physically and mentally!

It's just that simple! But there is a degree of effort that must be expended. Being able to fulfill all her needs, both physical and mental means you must find out exactly what those needs are. Which means you must communicate with her. Not just talk at, but communicate with."

I use both. I will pimp a womans brain by talking at her for long periods or with emails. Or she talks and I listen andwill get into her head through communication. She talks I ferret out information.

A lot of fools on this site assume that, once you have the woman, you can stop doing the things that got her in the first place. This is usually the biggest dis-satisfaction that women have with their man - the apparent lack of interest a man develops over time in working at keeping the relationship fresh. Look at J***** (I will leave him nameless but you all know him for his big assed ego and his calling of me Big Chill) results. I told him he was the source of the problems he is experiencing. I will bet he is no longer doing the things he did when he won his fine lass.

You need to appeal to her senses.

I have more to say on this subject but I need to share it with another site so later.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Skel
Interesting philosophy. Interesting as well that you quote Sun Tzu however Im not really sure what your point is. How is it that we can actually apply this to real life situations ?
You must not be a player hence your question.

Players play women. That is what we do. We take unfair advantage of them and use them for our own selfish pleasures and designs.

We are not LTR types who go for the equality of relationships and kissing womens feet and worshiping at their alters.

To us it's a war of the sex's. And we aims to win.

If your a player then you will know what I mean by getting into your opponents (womens) heads. It is self explanatory.

This is why I put the do not read above.

Now as far as applying it to real life situations. Being as smooth as silk will keep your women enthralled to you.

You won't have to read about how the above mentioned person whom I am leaving nameless is experiencing his girl flirting with another man right in front of his eyes.

To me it's about control. That is how I live my life. I'm not one of those share and share alike types.

In a dance two people can't lead

-Art of Seduction

I think the above person is about control too but he is going about it all wrong. Too bad for him. Hence his posts whinning about this and that with his woman.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL its amazing how this site scientificly studies women.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Player Im with u man. You definately gotta keep her interested by doing the same things u did to initially get her. U gotta sometimes be the nice romantic guy, but others the guy who doesnt give a fukc and who has energy and passion about his own life, hobbies and friends etc.

However, I would leave j***** out of this man. No need to bring him into this post. His doing the best he can at this moment, and will learn through his own mistakes.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope Im certainly not a player.

"This is why I put the do not read above."

How ironic that I didnt read this :)

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man could you explain to us how to be smooth like silk or give some detailed examples on how to communicate with their five senses. An example like you are in a club trying to pick up this certain chick and what you said, what she said but what she really meant, kino, did u bang her that night or did u go out with her, like more on how a player treats a chick in a relationship. I know its a bit to ask but you seem to know what you are on about.

Reaction score
for real! you have some very useful info but it's vague and all this talk about being smooth as silk needs some explanation from a guy who claims and preaches that he is a god among women. ya dig bro?

Because my way of being smooth might be the incorrect way or something. And I need enlightment. Thank ya.

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yo when did i preach about being god between women?

Reaction score
I'm directing it towards Player Supreme you f*cking c*nt.:D

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Our desire should be to get inside the minds of women we want and exert enough leverage through the use of pleasure to move it (and their bodies) in the direction we wish to take them."--Player_Supreme

Is it just me, or was that the best definition of how a Don Juan (player) should be that I've heard in a long long time.

Well said, Player_Supreme. I love good strategy.

:cool:

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
[/SIZE] . "Once you get inside the mind of your opponent you are then able to exert enough leverage to move it in the direction you wish it to go."

--"the art of war"

are we talking about women or our enemies here?

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bah, player ill tell you what:

I dont think im all about control. In fact, the way im "playing" it now is getting complete control of myself.

Someone once said that once you have yourself completely mastered, you dont have to constantly struggle/worry/work to control others..much like you seem to do.

I believe its a waste of time. Regardless, Im not here to flame. That shyt is "passe" and I honestly couldnt be bothered..but Ill tell u this.

You seem to like to suppose/assume things ina polarized view.

When I ranted/gave advice a little while ago about how I thought it was boring that my girl was ore passive than i would have liked, it wasnt because I wasnt doing naything for her and was being the passive one.

Liike ive always mentioned. Im no AFC. Although new to the ltr game, my shyt, id like to think is pretty tight. Ive mentioned all this b4, and dnt want to get into it..anyways, im not defending myself.

But just a little reminder...i truly think i give my girl all she needs as a man in her life...without a doubt, she loves me lke crazy.

But its not because im out trying to control her mind. Its because I make sure we have fun together, have our romance, have our "in depth" convos and largely simply because..

I have my shyt together.

(well, nobody has it all figured out, but for some crazy reason she keeps on reminding me how together I am)

What can I say, I try.

Reaction score
well Supreme also stated that if you aren't in agreement with the "real player's" way of getting girls than don't read at all because its a waste of time...I think, I was stoned when I read this so....

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
were you a member of the branch davidian?

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I'm not into 'control' myself, I don't really need it. Really, I think this advice is better for an LTR. After all, manipulation and negotiation are essential to an effective, long lasting relationship with any woman.

:cool:

ThaMack

Don Juan
Reaction score
chuuuuurchhhhhh...u either the playa or the played. u cant lose when you are as the water in the ocean. formless

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
THIS is what I've been alluding to. You were much better at explaining it. Women respond to those who make them feel good and special, while also not being certain whether the man could walk out any second to greener pastures with a smile on his face. Don't be a routine spitting nerd but don't be a bitter douchebag either. Be playful, like that kid who's been around the park a million times, and wants to show the little girls how much fun they can have with him ... and when they're pouty, just grin. Be pleasantly sexy and don't expect much other than the here and now.