Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dear people, it is time to swallow the Red Pill...

void957

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know if someone has already posted something similar, but i have been on this website for months now and havent found anything, so if there is anything similar i apologize in advance, in any case read on.

Before you read, this article may not apply to you if you are a split image of Brad Pitt or if you are getting lots of dates with hot girls every day. This is for the average looking/ugly looking guy who occasionally gets dates to none at all and gets rejected by hot girls and thinks the reason why he gets rejected is because his confidence and ‘game’ is not good enough/

I couldn’t fit everything in this article, there is more to this subject then meets the eye, but for a starter just read on....

Many of us have been deceived by the pickup industry into thinking that looks do not matter when it comes to getting girls and that it is all about this unquantifiable thing called confidence.
Before you get your guns out, this is what the pickup artists say women are attracted to, not the Tao of the Don Juan , the DJs teach you how to acquire 'manly confidence' rather than the confidence any man can learn from a simple Youtube video which is simply the confidence of ‘approaching’ rather than confidence which comes from within and is expressed throughout (DJ confidence).

Of course, the trained DJ will say 'I already knew that', which is why i improve my dresscode, wear cologne and workout in the gym. You’ve given your physical attractiveness some importance whilst at the same time working on your manly confidence, which is what I have been doing.
So now you decide to go out and hit on some girls, and your inner game is so spot on you approach the hot chick like Brad Pitt, you've used your kino techniques, your eye contact, your smile, your positive body language to its maximum. But she still rejected you. Then you go home and wonder why? You think to yourself, oh man im still a happy guy but i need to work on my inner game, next time i will do better. IF you do that then you have been deceived. You've been deceived by the pickup industry to think your looks do not matter and it is all about this thing called confidence and game.

Why do they say looks dont matter? They say that so their clients , and people like you (and me) can use it as a coping strategy, defence mechanism and a delusional naivete so we dont give up and keep trying because in the end its all a numbers game, not a game of confidence.
So what is the real reason you get rejected? Your game was spot on, your cologne was spot on and so was your outfit, but why the hell did i get rejected? Maybe you need a new Burberry trench coat, you might get some girls once you buy that coat. Or maybe you need some Prada shoes, she will like you then. But guess what? you will still get rejected. WHY YOU ASK? The first thing a person notices about your is your physical appearance, which is what people judge you by. The same way you judge a girl by her looks, she is going to judge you by yours. Your confidence cant do **** if she doesnt like your looks, your neg hits, your amazing teasing techniques wont do **** if your face looks like **** in her opinion. The same way an ugly girl that has a funny personality and wears nice perfume and makeup will never make it in your bed, you wont make it into that HB9s bed either.

For many out there, this will be a hard pill to swallow.

Furthermore, if you have fallen in this trap like i have, you've been ignoring things girls say in your presence such as ' that guys cute', why? Because you thought you 'knew' looks didnt matter. You thought your confidence would attract her. Now dont get me wrong because without confidence you would never even have approached the girl so i would say there is a bout a 65-35 ratio between physical appearance and charm. So even if you look good, but your innergame and charm is ****, she will still **** you. Exactly the same way you would **** a HB9 that had a **** personality but big tits. Personality plays a role, but not as much as physical appearance does.
Which brings me to another important point.If confidence really is not the key to attraction, then why do women mention that they want a confident man? They SAY they want confidence all the time ! They always says they want a courageous man to approach them. But here is the thing, confidence is associated with good looks. You might have the same level of confidence as Brad Pitt when he approached a girl , but anyone will assume he has more confidence simply because of his looks. They want a good looking guy WITH confidence to approach them, be cute first THEN approach? Stupid girls right? Read on.
Compare an average/ugly guys face to a model looking guys face and ask yourself which guy looks like he has more confidence? What if i told you one of those 2 guys is very outgoing , charming and is seeing 2 women right now. Which guy would you choose to fit those criteria. The average/ugly guy or the good looking one>? Judge for yourself. Even though this may not be true, this is the reality. It is time to get out of your fantasy and start looking at what is real and what is not. People cant rate your confidence when they see you, hence why i described it as unquantifiable, a girl does not see a guy and say ‘oh omg look at that confidence’ , nah man, shes going to look at your face and judge you by that.

Ok this article or whatever you want to call it was not meant to bring your self confidence down to zero. I wanted to show you reality, get you out of that ‘mainstream fantasy’ that society has put out there and stop wasting your time fooling your brain into thinking looks do not matter(or only matter a little bit) and that it is mainly about this thing called ‘confidence’.
I don’t want to end this article on a bad note so I’m going to tell you what to do now you’ve swallowed the red pill.
Step 1 – Do not stop with what you’re doing, I know this may sound cliché but at least when you fail or get rejected you know the REAL reason rather than some bull**** some PUA website tells you. At least when you get rejected you’re not going to try and learn a new pickup line which might work next time but rather you know exactly why she rejected you.
Step 2 – If you haven’t already made changes to your daily habits etc you will make changes. You will start working out and follow a diet in order to get in shape. Why? Im going to assume your body fat percentage is above 12% if youre not working out , if so, you have some fat in your face which youre going to get rid of by getting that Body Fat percentage around 6 %or 7%, this will give you more definition in your face and a chiselled jaw line. (It is how Brad Pitt has his so defined). Youre also going to workout to get in shape, a man with a ripped body is like a girl with big tits, it is not essential but an amazing bonus.
]Now i can give you lots of more steps to take but i think i will end this article here and i want to see what to community thinks of this before i move on.
If you’re wondering where i got snippets of my information from then check out this video series someone has already posted on this forum BUT not explained. They simply posted a link to the Youtube video, i watched the 4 video series , realised its importance and decided to write about it.
Here : https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&r...MUpX5zvnQc90EbHzc062RVw&bvm=bv.79142246,d.d2s

Thats the first video, just click on the channel to watch the other 3.
Thanks for reading.