Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Think of Women as Beer

logicallefty

Reaction score
When you as a man drink beer (or whatever you love to drink.. I say beer because that's all I drink), you do what? You drink the beer. It makes you happy. You enjoy yourself. You are entertained. All is good at the time you drink it.

But when the beer is gone/you stop drinking, what happens? It's GONE! It was temporary. Don't expect any further satisfaction from THAT particular beer in the future, because it's gone. Especially after you pi$$ it out!

When I used to get out of a LTR, I would go out. Have fun. Have s3x with a woman. But then the next day feel a sense of emptyness because, well, it's over, it's done, it's gone.

This would happen to me until a couple of years ago. One morning I was driving home from a chick's house that I had fvcked all night, and had great sex, but I knew there was no LTR potential. On that drive it hit me!

Women and beer are no different! And what happens when I want more beer after the beer I had is gone? I drink different beer! Even if its the same kind of beer, it's not the same exact beer I had last night. That beer is gone.

When you think of women just like you do beer, you will never be disappointed. You go out. You have a great time with a woman. Maybe you have sex, maybe you don't. But when it's over, she is gone. She was temporary. Do not expect to see her again.

Now, if you do see her again.. Well.. You know there is that chance that you drink beer, pi$$ it out, it goes into the septic and into the ground. Turns to clean water.. Then the beer company taps the creek nearby and makes beer out of that same water.. And you drink that same "water" again. What is the chance of this? About the same as the chance you SHOULD EXPECT to see the same woman again..

I hope you get the idea.

Keep your expectations with women the same as you do the beer you are drinking at a given moment, and you will never be let down ever again. :rockon:

jimmy18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another commonality of beer and women: they should both give good head

logicallefty

Reaction score
Huffman said:
Beer is always wet though
Both beer and woman always end up "pi$$y" :crackup: