Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Taking Control

logicallefty

Reaction score
There is no better disposition with women than when you take control.

I was first pointed to SS in 2004 by an alpha coworker after my divorce. Took me two years to even join, but I recall him saying "take control" over and over and over.

My most recent ex came over tonight. Bought me something for $6.50 that she knew I had been wanting to buy at a regular price of at least $100.00.

We did a deed. She asked if she could sleep for 2.5 hours before going to work third shift. I said sure, but I got up and left the bedroom after I released my white lefty gloop.

Not long after my daughter, 11, called me. We were talking our usual redneck humor which, truth be told, the ex tolerated most of, but sometimes it was a little much for the ex. My daughter made a derogatory comment about one of her female teachers at school. I responded back "Yeah she was probably on per period, don't take it personally".

My ex SCREAMMED from my bedroom "you just hate all women don't you! You are clueless and controlling. Quit talking to your daughter that way!"

I told my daughter I loved her and hung up. Then yelled at my ex "yes I am whatever you say and don't you have to go to work now?".

She said "I don't have to leave for another hour and a half".. I said "thats when you have to work but not when you have to leave. Cuz when you have to leave is NOW. you don't live here anymore. And I say it is time to go now"..

She said "WTF am I going to do until time to go to work"..

I said "Go drive around, look up at the stars, look up to see whats in orbit around you, and go get it.."..

SHe said "whaaaat?" I said "you will figure it out you are smart, or at least you act like you are smarter than me, so figure it out. thanks for the sex, it was great, now get the fvck out of my house. you disrecpected me and crossed the line".

She said "you probably are having your new girlfriend come over".

I said "no new girlfriends, but who I have over is my business not yours anymore, now get the F out.. Call me again when you miss me but try to be more respectful next time you initiate conversation or I won't see you".

She said "whatever" . put her cloths on and left.

logicallefty

Reaction score
@Midnight I've been called the same before lol

She came over, brought be a gift, had sex with me, but then treated me with disrespect so I kicked her to the curb with no remorse, delay, or second thoughts :kick:

But last night she texted me again and wanted to get together sometime today. Her text started with "hey a$$hole......." lol

It just proves, YET AGAIN, that women can't get enough of men who genuinely don't give a fvck, stand firm, and are willing to take control and not look back .

I honestly didn't think I would hear from her again, or at least not for a long time.

Genos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
yup. gotta do what you gotta do.

this is the result of not caring for the outcome.

im sure you know by now, but most guys would be amazed at how shltty some women are willing....no CRAVE to be treated
Honestly, no matter how many times I see it/hear about it, women's response to behavior that has little regard for their feelings astounds me XD

If you told me this just 2-3 years ago, I would've laughed and white-knighted at y'all all day. But now, it makes sense it me, it just still is surprisingly counterintuitive; and there's something that goes off in my head whenever I see something like this - "damn, wow lol, the dominance works".

Maybe one day I'll fully wrap my head around it...at the moment, I think I'm still too attached and go out of my way for people and have some 'nice guy' tendencies >_>

Any tips on how to cultivate a mindset of "don't give a fvck?"

logicallefty

Reaction score
Konduit said:
Honestly, no matter how many times I see it/hear about it, women's response to behavior that has little regard for their feelings astounds me XD

If you told me this just 2-3 years ago, I would've laughed and white-knighted at y'all all day. But now, it makes sense it me, it just still is surprisingly counterintuitive; and there's something that goes off in my head whenever I see something like this - "damn, wow lol, the dominance works".

Maybe one day I'll fully wrap my head around it...at the moment, I think I'm still too attached and go out of my way for people and have some 'nice guy' tendencies >_>

Any tips on how to cultivate a mindset of "don't give a fvck?"
It took me until my mid 30s to believe the things I had thought of about women my whole life and seen before my eyes but still didn't believe them. Especially when I only have a couple male friends to "get it" with women, the rest are white nights just like you say.

For me, and likely other guys too, I developed the "I don't give a fvck attitude" after I had made the life for myself that I wanted, met some major goals, and realized that women are all all no different than beer. You drink it, you enjoy yourself, have fun, and then next day it's gone.. Only to be replaced by more beer next time you want it.

If it happens to be the same women again, consider yourself lucky, but don't expect it. Then you are sure not to be disappointed and you will quit giving a fvck because you will expect that woman X won't be there tomorrow and will be replaced by woman Y.

Like I said before, I was a real d|ck to my ex the other night and really didn't expect to hear from her as quick as I did. But the act of me not caring and being such a d|ck made her \|/ wet and she had to have more.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"you probably are having your new girlfriend come over"

Actually it's Stacy, Lacy, and Tracy from the club..so it's 3 girlfriends, biznitch!