Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report- Approached girl when someone died in her family.

void957

Don Juan
Reaction score
Skip to wednesday for climax, or read from start so u know exactly whatsup.

ok, so im in college and there are obv many friendship groups. One of my friends who knows many girls in college decided to help me out. I showed him which one of his friends i liked and i told him i would approach her at some point, he told me she was single etc and some other guys have their eyes on her, but you should go for it .

also, the girl is smoking hot in my eyes, if there was one girl i could have sex with in that college it would be her, and ther r like 3000 people there. so yeh, it wasnt that easy getting my mind prepared

--Friday after college----- What i didnt know was that he took a mugshot of me , and sent it to her on that exact day with the caption " he wants u , hes 17 in our college, hes dutch", the photo was quite bad and she said i looked like voldemort hahaha.

--Monday--- She recognised me in college, i still hadnt spoken to her, but later on that day she told my friend that she was joking about the voldemort and i actually looked fine. We still had not spoken or made any contact, we hang out in different friendship groups. Just to give u an idea of how not easy it would be to approach her: shes always surrounded by a lot of guys and girls ususally sitting down inbetween other friends. so yeh.

-- Tuesday--- He told me the news from Monday, i decided i was going to make a move but didnt know how, so i didnt do anything that day, approached another girl instead but thats irrelevant. In the evening i knew exactly what i was going to do, i had the mindset, nothing was going to stop me, i was goin to do it like a boss, and i wasnt going to tell anyone when or how.

--- Wednesday--- my mindset was there, i knew i was going to do it , i felt like a king after listening to some Eminem . As i walked into the canteen i felt invincible, no one knew this is probably the only guy who approaches his crush. So i spotted her surrounded by friends as ussual, but my plan wasnt going to work, she was sitting in a completely different place and i didnt know what to do.

I went to sit with some friends for like 5 minutes keeping my eye out, because i was on a mission, it had to be completed , must have! there was no going back. I put on Lose Yourself by Eminem and this song just gave me all the confidence i needed.

I spotted it.

The golden oppurtunity. She was standing by her self next to a charging spot talking some friends from a distance. I was in a middle on a convo with some friends, i cut off and went for it, drew a line from my self to the girl and i went for it ..

I was smelling fresh, friends confirmed it. i was looking my best (my hair, clothes) because i knew i was going to do it on that day.

so i walked, and knew the moment was seconds away, she was in front of me texting rapidly on her phone not looking too happy.

Hey! i said in my deep voice

she looked at me nd i cnt remember what she said, but it was going downhill, she looked so pissed off , was showing no interest whattsoeverrrrr and carried on texting

I thought of walking away then i rememberd CP , confidence persistence, so i waited , then she was like " why are u talking to me, i dont even know you, weve never spoken before".

I was surprised, i said " isnt that how you meet people, by talking to them?"

i asked her 1 or 2 more questions...

Then she carried on ignoring me by texting, some of her friends came over and it got crowded , then i left.

Later on in the day caught her crying.

I stayed cool , told my self , i cant control the situation, i controlled everything else. and u miss 100% of the shots u dont take, and rejection is better than regret. so i was cool.

Later on in the day, the guy told me someone in her family died and i think she found out as i was talking to her, which is why she was charging her phone. so yeh not much i couldve done.

i mean, she was trying to cope with someone just dying in her family, and i was trying to get my P into her V.

Nevertheless, I did it! i did not bite on my own words! I said i would do it , and completed it on the day!

this happened yesterday, and i think i will give it a week, and hopefully she will approach me ?? either way im not talking to her again

hope u enjoyed reading

thanks