Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Female Perspective on the Friendzone / How to Get Out While Minimizing Awkwardness

Starfvcks 64

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have time right now to watch the video, but guys need to learn that there is only a friendzone if you create one. It's easy to avoid the friendzone - don't be friends with girls you want to fvck. If she isn't interested, accept that and move on. Being her friend will rarely ever lead to more.

That said, I was in a situation recently where a good girl friend of mine from way back was showing interest in more than just friendship. I wasn't in the friendzone with her because I wasn't looking to bang her, but apparently she has other ideas about that.

One way I realized she was interested in me is that she never, ever, ever talks about guy problems. Ever. The article mentions that as well.
If a girl constantly talks to you but rarely complains about anything, that is a good sign. It shows she wants to leave a good impression on you, and doesn't want to risk driving you away with her bullshlt.

Dryden

Don Juan
Reaction score
The friendzone is a LIE.

Let's just swallow the red pill: girls are much more into guys than they will ever admit.

Chances are there are girls right now in your life, that are interested in you sexually, and if you are a person of low self esteem, you may not be noticing it.

Girls require a guy to ACT. Girls don't act or rarely act because they are not "supposed" to want sex. So they will not explicitly express their interest. It is up to you to notice what she feels for you.

A girl that is initially into you may sooner or later put you in the friendzone when you fail to act. This is for her a way to deal with her feelings. If she tells herself "he's just a friend" she can try to ignore that she wants him to fvck her brains out. She can twist her disappointment into some ugly rationalisation for not wanting any.

THE FRIENDZONE MEANS SHE WANTS YOU.

You entered the friendzone because you already had her and you were still trying to get her.

It's like being 1m80 tall, and trying to become 1m80 tall. The only thing you can achieve with that is becoming smaller.

If a girl is into you, and you think she is not, and you are into her, you are going to try to CREATE an interest in her. All the while, she is observing you as you are clueless about what she wants. At a certain point she is going to give up on you because you are clearly not getting it.

You can exit the friendzone instantly by realizing her feelings for you. This requires you to notice that not only do you fail to act, she is failing to act as well. You can put the question to her: what are you going to do about those feelings of yours?

Every time I hear or talk about the friendzone my insides twist up. The girl's insides are twisted up as well. It is a really twisted thing!

Imagine convincing yourself you have no feelings for someone when you do. UGH.

Noticing the feelings a girl has for you releases you of all fear.

I am just now listening to a song that goes "You don't really want me to go, no you don't, that's just for show." Can it become any clearer?

**** hell, the world is a much better place for us guys than most of us ever imagined. Swallow the red pill and realize how easily girls develop sexual feelings for you.

GIRLS LIE ALL THE TIME.

Girls think about sex MORE than guys do. I see girls walking in the street alone thinking about sex. I see girls sitting bored in company wishing they could get fvcked.

The world is much brighter than you ever thought or imagined.

You are much more attractive than you ever assumed.

Realizing the truth of another person's feelings liberates you of your supposed lack.

Having faith in the fact that a girl is into you is the path towards abandoning all needy behaviour.

NEEDINESS IS A LIE because you were never lacking. You've spent your life trying to gain what you already had.

Don't listen to what girls say, cause unless your already screwing her, she will lie about it. This article/video is a perfect example.

My god how girls lie... I never knew, and I was really pissed this morning when I realized it all.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Truth

Read above. Then read it again. He is right. So many missed opportunities if I would have just maned up. Girls I lost, that if I would have acted on, I could have lost but did anyway. But...Girls I could have fvcked also. This is a win win. You end up losing them either way or...you fvck them and lose them. Which would you prefer? Or in a rare case you get it all? I say, go for it.