Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Erotic text messages before bed

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At one time I used to worry about causing offence to women by talking to them in a sexual way, or that I might somehow portay myself as a player and put them off me, but this year I decided to ramp up my sexual game and take more risks.

I found that once I'd established rapport and attraction, most women were definitely open to sex talk and fantasies.

I got into the habit of sending suggestive texts once in a while, just to feel where they were at. If she complained about being cold or stressed, for example, I'd offer to come and keep her warm or offer her a massage. If she responded well, then I'd push it a little further.

Then come the evening before she goes to bed, I'd go all out with a more erotic text message. Nothing gross or explicit, just something along the lines of pressing my body against hers, feeling her lips on mine, running my tongue down her neck and over her body and so on. The sorta stuff you might read in women's romance novels. Of course, if she responds with something equally suggestive then you can try risking an extra push, talk about carressing her pvssy or thrusting deep inside her.

Then say goodnight.

If the timing is right she will be lying in bed thinking of you doing all those things to her. If she tries to sleep, her mind will keep coming back to it and it's almost guaranteed to have her pleasuring herself...while thinking of you!! She will be eager to make those fantasies a reality at the first chance she gets. She's yours for the taking!

I've done this with girls I've been dating, but also with various girls I know (some I work with) who I've just been flirting with. Obviously, it's important to build slowly and to see if they're receptive first otherwise you'll just appear sleazy and pushy.

First few times might be a step outside your comfort zone, but you will be surprised how well women respond to it. Just look at any "spice up your sex life" guide or "how to satisfy your partner" guides in women's magazines and you'll see that "dirty talk" ranks very highly among women.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
This is solid advice. Thanks Jariel.

I tried some naughty texts as well as naughty IMs before. It works pretty well because most women are too embarrassed to do phone s*x. This allows them to play out their fantasy without having to verbalize it.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had some nice text exchanges before, but it seems like the girl always is the first to initiate it...I'd definitely like to change that! I guess once I pick up on the vibe from her, I can run with it and really get her juices flowing, but I'm always hesitant to start it up myself. How do you usually start out "testing the waters"? I don't really converse with women a lot via text (I text all the time, but it's more to set stuff up), so I never really get those sort of openings (ie "I'm cold").

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ARrocket: A lot of people here will tell you that texting girls is bad and should never be done. I disagree. I've built great rapport and gone on to be with some great women from texting. It's less full on that a phone call, so it's a good way to break the ice with girls, get them comfortable without putting them on the spot and scaring them off. The important thing to remember is not to be texting too much as it will look like you have no life.

As for testing the waters, so to speak. If you don't get an opening, try asking how she is etc, then tell her a bit about your day (keep it brief). You can tell her you have a bad neck and ask "you any good at massages?" or if you tell her you're having a quiet night in, say "shame you're not here to entertain me."

Things like that are not directly propositioning her to come over and do stuff, it's just harmless flirting. If she responds positively, like asking how she can entertain you etc, just escalate a bit from there. Tell her "I can think of ways, but depends if you've got the energy" or if she offers a massage ask if she does extra services.

Obviously you can flirt like this in person too, but I find women are more receptable to it in texts and it's a good way to warm them up.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
ARrocket: A lot of people here will tell you that texting girls is bad and should never be done. I disagree.
And I'm one of the main people who disagree with that as well :up:

Thanks for the advice, I'll soak it all in and add it to my repertoire!

Big Overseas 1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good tips here.

How soon after this do you usually escalate your texting to sexing though?