Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need some help getting back on to my feet

Soulfoodctc

Reaction score
So first off let me apologize for any spelling or grammar mistakes, so I was naturally really confident with girls and was naturally very skilled with attracting them and making then jealous ect, I was blessed with many dj traits and that made me stand out from all of the afc's I was surrounded by I got plenty of girls threw out the beginning of my high school career I was especially skilled in making girls laugh and taking advantage of jealousy, I was seen as one of the most attractive and popular guys at my school, then I met a hb that had just moved to town I quickly got her number and it began, I used my usual dj like tactics and she quickly fell for me, I would always tease her and I manged to jump threw all of her challenges and from there it got better and better me and her best friend started to talk/chill more often and she would ask me to go to lunch with her but I would often take other girls manly the hb's best friend witch only led to her feelings for me increasing more and more, I thought I had her right in my hands and I decided I had also gotten strong feeling for her and I went against all my dj instincts I had gained/been born with and got the worst case of oneitis ever...

Later that week, we began to date and everything was great. I knew she was a 10/10 and lots of bold afc's would pursue her but to no avail, then for no reason I started to get jealous and I thought she would wanna leave me I saw a possible competitor in every other guy and began to freak out I even had a falling out with one of my best friends because he would wheel her even though I knew she wasn't attracted to him at all and she would pretty much tell him to leave her alone with her body langue but anyway I thought the only way I could keep her was to drown her in complements and buy her gifts before I knew it I was putting in all the work with her, and my social life was falling apart since me and my girl would hang out with the "popular kids" most of them where alpha males I began to see them as total threats and I would spend every second we would hang out insulting them so that way I could assure myself my girl would see how much of fools they are unlike me and slowly the poplar group I would hang out with would stop inviting me to party's and talk behind my back. By this time I only had one real friend left but I had pushed him away so much I never heard till now that the group of "poplar kids" said they liked chilling with me because I was so calm and chill but now I was totally up tight and being a D*ck.

Then soon after I stopped getting invited with to party's or to chill completely. My girl dumped me, I couldn't sleep or leave my room that whole weekend, and to make things worst that weekend my old girl the one that I still had feelings for went for one of my old best friends witch only helped lead to my dive into being a total afc , but somehow the 3 weeks later in a last effort to make the old hb want me back I somehow pulled out some dj skills and hooked up with her best friend hopping to make her jealous, witch Seemed to work she texted me the next morning seemingly very jealous and in a last ditch afc effort to get her back I called her but like a total afc I was practically crying to get her back and she told me sorry but I only wanna be friends. But of course my oneitis made me think I could wow her back not realizing I fell into the friend zone and was a IW

After almost a year of pushing away any girl that wanted to talk to me other then her my balls finally dropped and I had a spark of dj and cut things off with her deleted her number so I could hope to heal from my chronic oneitis but to this day a few months later I still get jealous when she talks to other guys even though I don't talk to her at all and I've pushed away any girl that shows interest plus I used to be able to just walk up to girls at malls and what not but now I just can't find the courage.

So if you guys can give me any advise for getting back onto my feet send me any links or helpful reads to help that would be amazing I'm recalling hoping to go back to my former dj and get my confidence back and cure my chronic oneitis, thanks so much guys for ready and any help :]

Last edited:

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
You've done it before, you can do it some more. What I mean by this is that you've gotten girls before, like you stated, and you've flirted with lots of girls and been popular with girls. So what is stopping you from doing it again? Your oneitis? You made a mistake and you learned. Thats the most important thing. You realized what you did was wrong and you now know not to do it again. So get out there and talk to some girls and met new girls like you've done before. Work on improving yourself too. Go to the gym, eat right, and take care of your personal hygiene. Doing these things will help your self esteem and make more girls attracted to you. Also read up on the DJ bible. The link is at the bottom of this page. It has a lot of useful information and it will motivate you to get back on your feet. Good luck man.

Soulfoodctc

Reaction score
Thanks so much man I read threw most of it and I'm going to hit up the gym tomorrow, thank you so much for the words of Incouragement

Soulfoodctc

Reaction score
Holy f*ck man thanks so much honestly that's just what I needed to hear !!