Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

intimidating girl

blodyl

Don Juan
Reaction score
heey guys

so i'm not this experienced with women yet and i managed to get a date this saturday with a daughter of a co -worker wich i met at a BBQ event from work.

the problem is she looks and acts intimidating and i'm still AFC's behind my ears .
i know i shouldn't feel intimidated and man up. just act like the man you are supposed to be but this doesn't happen overnight and so i could just use some pointers . she's just the typical bad girl and she has the looks for it!
but her mother told me she's been single for quite some time so i just wanna trow her off right from the start by asking something like

"so you're good looking what weird fetish do you have that stops you from gething a boyfriend?"

i wasn't in my best mood when i met her so i'm surprised she said yes when i asked her out. because it seemed quite hard to get her to invest in the conversation. how do i avoid this on saturday?

feel free to reply !

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blodyl said:
heey guys

so i'm not this experienced with women yet and i managed to get a date this saturday with a daughter of a co -worker wich i met at a BBQ event from work.

the problem is she looks and acts intimidating and i'm still AFC's behind my ears .
i know i shouldn't feel intimidated and man up. just act like the man you are supposed to be but this doesn't happen overnight and so i could just use some pointers . she's just the typical bad girl and she has the looks for it!
but her mother told me she's been single for quite some time so i just wanna trow her off right from the start by asking something like

"so you're good looking what weird fetish do you have that stops you from gething a boyfriend?"

i wasn't in my best mood when i met her so i'm surprised she said yes when i asked her out. because it seemed quite hard to get her to invest in the conversation. how do i avoid this on saturday?

feel free to reply !
Go on that date and take notice on how you act with her during the date. You need experience before anyone can pick at how good you are with women. Don't be intimidated by her, she's human too. Treat her like you would any other girl except be flirty and physically escalate at a reasonable pace.

If she truly is just a shy girl, physical escalation and flirting should break her down real quick.

Good luck!

blodyl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok thx man!

Any tips on how to get her invested in the conversation?
Last time this seemed hard and I dontt want things to be awkward

blodyl

Don Juan
Reaction score
So got back from yesterday's date.

Found a nice lounge bar on top of a skyscraper with a vieuw over the city to have something too drink.

My fear was that she would be very quiet and boy was I wrong she talked alot so there wouldn't be silent moments. We talked about work ,cars, clubs and made fun of her being such a hothead.

I didn't get the chance to do kino because we where sitting quite far away from each other (typical lounge setup) so I gotta figure out next time on how to engage kino from a distance... tips?

Everything went well and she already texted me again before I went to bed. Before we left I told her we should do this again soon in wich she agreed.

Igetit!

Reaction score
blodyl said:
So got back from yesterday's date.

Found a nice lounge bar on top of a skyscraper with a vieuw over the city to have something too drink.
WOW. That's a pretty exotic date for a teenager,lol.

We talked about work ,cars, clubs and made fun of her being such a hothead.
I see......so you discussed work,CARS,clubs,and you made fun of her. Hmm.

Well that's fine and all,but.....did you flirt any? Did you flirt....compliment her in any way....tell her you liked what she had on,use any sexual innuendo?

Or in other words,did you do or say ANYTHING romantic or sexual on the date? You try to kiss her at any point?

You HAVE TO show some sort of sexual interest. Just joking and kidding around too much and for too long can land you in the friendzone.

I'm NOT SAYING to try to sleep with the girl on the first date,just that you need to do SOMETHING romantic/sexual towards her. That way she'll CLEARLY KNOW where you stand,and there will be no misunderstanding between you two.

I didn't get the chance to do kino because we where sitting quite far away from each other (typical lounge setup) so I gotta figure out next time on how to engage kino from a distance... tips?
You want tips on how to do kino when you're sitting far apart from a date?

How bout this.....

DON'T SIT FAR AWAY FROM HER.

Come on man....what did you think we were going to say? To bring a long pole with you on the date so you can reach from all the way across the room and touch her??? :confused:

Everything went well and she already texted me again before I went to bed. Before we left I told her we should do this again soon in wich she agreed.
Well that's good,but you're gonna have to start showing SOME TYPE of sexual interest...and soon. Otherwise,she'll likely friendzone you and go find some guy WHO WILL be sexual.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how could she be intimidating? if you don't think she can beat you up and she doesn't have weapons and isn't psycho then there's nothing to worry about