Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Does One Define Game?

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is game to you guys? I've been on a relentless quest of self-improvement this past year and I'm doing well. Better then ever actually. Only thing is, I haven't been with any girls since my AFC days. WTF! Now I finally have the confidence I need, a better body, I'm more outgoing, and now that I'm actually trying to date girls I can't get a date.
What else can I do to boost my game? I think my biggest problem at this point is that I'm lacking experience. I'm starting college classes next week. How can I get some girls?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Game is knowledge of women and how they act and react to stimuli. What you do with it is up to you.

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, once you get experience it'll be better tenfold. Assuming you're as good as you say you are, the only thing crippling you is lack of experience... keeping you from acting because you don't know. It's hard for the brain to make big decisions when it doesn't have memories to use as leverage; that's what memories are for, anyway.