Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Journey to A Successful Life

Reaction score
I came across this website a few months ago, and it helped me realize how wrong my approach to girls, life, and everything was. I recognized many faults reading many legendary articles from the DJ bible, and the Book of Pook. I've been looking into PUA techniques since I was 14, but none of it really worked because I hadn't worked on my "inner game" yet. I also want to be able to have a sense of direction in life, and a good vision. I want to be sure of what to do. As of right now, I am confused about girls and unsure of what to do with them. For example, if a girl likes me and I like her back I don't know what to do. Probably why I haven't had my first kiss yet. So, I'm mainly doing this to stay motivated, improve myself, and hopefully become good enough to help others in the future.

Physical

I'm 15 years old, and in 9th grade. At 5"6, and 135 pounds, I still feel as if I am skinny. I have been working out since February, and hit the gym around 4-5 times a week.
I am considered pretty good looking by the girls in my grade. However, I do have moderate acne on my forehead and cheek.
I am quite pale because I sleep very late. Sometimes as late as 1 am and I am struggling with this. I want to sleep no later than 10:30

Social

I am in the more popular, sporty group at school. However, one of the problems I have is some conversations I have become awkward very quickly. I also think of conversations before hand with girls that I find attractive, which is something I want to stop doing. I want to be able to talk to girls with ease. Also, most of the guys in my group are very childish, find it funny to make fun of others to no end, insecure, and don't really have many goals in life. They are extremely funny guys and I always have a blast with them, but aren't good with girls, and I can't really gain anything from hanging out with them. Sadly, I go to a small high school of about 90 people a grade, so it's harder to socialize with people. I've heard the saying that you become your friends, and I really would not like to become like my friends. So I'm kind of stuck here, and not sure what to do.

I run cross country, play basketball and swim. I play way too much video games. Around 1-2 hours a day and I feel like it is affecting me a lot. My other hobbies include playing piano, and drawing.

Goals

1. Become more confident around girls, and everyone in general
2. Be more social
3. Continue to work out
4. Improve grades to a 91 average
5. Sleep at 10:30 every day
6. Have my first makeout
7. Make a daily schedule and follow it strictly

I'm actually very hopeful for my future, and I want to accomplish many things in life, and die a remembered man. If you have any suggestions for me feel free to offer them!

Reaction score
Yo Ruler and Highschoolkidzz, thanks for your advice. Motivation is a big problem for me. I am lazy when it comes to anything that is not interesting to me. Keeping an image of what I will be like is actually very helpful. Tomorrow, I'm going to the mall the watch a hang out. I will say hi to as many people as I can, and approach as many girls as possible. I have done this in the past, but I always run out of questions.

Highschoolkidzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bro sounds awesome who you wanna do BUT i just want to tell you something.
If you are still in Highschool you dont really need to approach girls. Especially girls OUTSIDE your school. When I started out and read all this Pua stuff I also thought the only way to get girls is to approach.. Of course it will kinda benefit you but its the wrong thing to focus on. Your goal shouldnt be to be able to appoach random girls you dont know but to build social confidence and use social circles to get to know new girls. And the best way you do that is to engage in social situations in your school. Pua and approaching is for people who do not go to school anymore and want to get in contact with some girls. In school you really have everything you need and you should work from there.

Just some tips based on my experience still wish you the best:)

Highschoolkidzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
bogwoy said:
Bullsh1t.
Bro!
Except you are super popular or something you cant go around simply approaching random girls. Dont be the creep lingering just waiting to approach girls with some pickuplines in school. Why should you even? Work on your style and confidence and SOCIALIZE thats how you get to know people.

Highschoolkidzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
bogwoy said:
Not necessarily approaching girls in school...

Say you're walking the dog in the park. You see a good looking girl around your age, also walking her dog. What do you do? Using the non-approach method, seeing her is all that will transpire...

Approaching girls WILL, by virtue of the very act, boost your confidence.
Sure. You are right that it will boost your confidence and you can already practice cold approch BUT it is a very inefficient way if you consider that
1. Cold approach itself is very inefficient and you need to approach ALOT
2. You have a school FULL with girls which you see everyday and who will be easier to lay if you ramp up your social standing and looks

So although cold approaching boosts your confidence, it takes alot of time and that time you can invest in the gym and learning to get better grades and improving your fundamentals.

Reaction score
I don't see why I can't do both, I mean it achieves pretty much the same result. Anyways, today school was pretty uneventful, flirted with 2 girls, nothing big. There's this one girl who sits behind me in class that always touches me, flirts with me, and asks me about my penis size, for a few weeks now. It's awesome but that's really the only class she talks to me in and ignores me the rest of the day, but i don't really care enough to strike a conversation with her. She's a HB 7.5/10 so i wouldn't mind if anything happens. After school, I hit up the gym and did my really intense workout. It felt great. I was gonna go home then remembered all about this forum, and decided to try to talk to a few strangers. All I did was compliment this guy on his hair, asked him a few questions, and complimented this other guy on his Air Jordan 12s. I also said Hi to a few random people on the street. It's not much, but I felt really good that I was able to do it. I don't think I would've done it even last week. I will continue trying to talk to strangers, and girl soon. Everything is going well. I only have one concern. As I've mentioned before, everyone makes fun of each other. And I especially hate it when the focus is on me. I just sit there trying to laugh a long, but some of their jokes get to me. What should I do?

Reaction score
I think I'm going to just forget about pursuing a relationship with a girl in high school. And, I don't have time for relationships right now. I'm going to just focus on improving myself until university, where I will start to go for girls. I want to get my first kiss but, at this time, none of the girls in my grade would hook up unless they are in a relationship. Thing is, there are 2 pretty good looking girls that seem to be checking me out and are very flirty around me. I really want to hook up with them but I'm not sure how to.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Small steps. Just start interacting outside of your social circle and get talking to these girls, then consider asking one out.

Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Small steps. Just start interacting outside of your social circle and get talking to these girls, then consider asking one out.
Man, if I ask any girls out, the everyone will make a huge deal out of it, and people will think I like her. And if I try to hook up with her, and she rejects, people will think that I'm a huge douchebag = 0 grade rep.

Anyways, today was a good day. Woke up early, took a cold shower, felt f**king amazing and worked out in the morning. Was feeling great, then I got disrespected by a friend. I stood him up and asked him what his f**king problem was and he just shut up. I honestly feel pretty bad, because everytime I hit on a girl, I get ****blocked by some of my ***** ass friends. It used to be funny but now it pisses me off. Anyway, I had a few flirty conversations with 2 girls today, then I went home. Played too much video games and didn't do homework.

Goal Update
1. Become more confident around girls, and everyone in general [need to work on this]
2. Be more social - Talking to a lot more guys in the grade
3. Continue to work out - I skip leg day
4. Improve grades to a 91 average - I need to keep doing homework
5. Sleep at 10:30 every day - Sleeping at 11 every day
6. Have my first makeout - girls in my school are very hard to hook up with
7. Make a daily schedule and follow it strictly - following it decently

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's so bad about showing interest? Imagine a world where you were transparent with your intent. What a beautiful place that would be to live.

If it concerns you, you can still ask to hang out and just enjoy your time together as a way to make friends, meet people, and increase confidence.

Reaction score
Today I said hi to around 10 people. Only a few responded, but it was probably because I wasn't loud enough. I actually found it somewhat amusing when I greeted someone and they just walked right past me without noticing me.

Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
What's so bad about showing interest? Imagine a world where you were transparent with your intent. What a beautiful place that would be to live.

If it concerns you, you can still ask to hang out and just enjoy your time together as a way to make friends, meet people, and increase confidence.
True.. but idk how i'd feel about asking a girl out that I solely want to hook up with though

Reaction score
4/21/2015

Great day today, scored a 94 on a chem test, studied really hard which is something I never do. Hopefully that'll raise my science from an 81. Track practice in the morning killed me, and I played baseball after school. I went home, took another cold shower. Then my friend came over and I kind of got sidetracked. I have to learn how to say no, and it's pretty late as well. There's this one girl I'm interested in an i think she's interested too... the problem is I really suffer from wishful thinking, and see the smallest gestures of niceness to be flirting. When I talk to her she's smiling and happy, then just after a few seconds kinda stares at the ground, while still responding well. I don't kino, which is something I have to really work on. My problem, is, I still ignore the girl I kind of like, and just massively hit on any other girl except for her in a social situation. It's probably cuz I'm a huge p*ssy
Another good note, I'm gaining more respect from my friends, I don't put up with their sh*t anymore and i speak up for myself. I'm also becoming more of a leader, less of a follower.
Goal Update
1. Become more confident around girls, and everyone in general Very comfortable saying Hi to strangers, and striking short conversations up with them
2. Be more social - Need to work on talking to girls
3. Continue to work out - Noticing bigger arms, and chests
4. Improve grades to a 91 average - Aced a few tests - halfway there
5. Sleep at 10:30 every day Working on it
6. Have my first makeout - Not even close
7. Make a daily schedule and follow it strictly

Reaction score
I've been thinking recently, and I realize how unsociable, and cold I can sometimes act around girls. I feel like my issue, is trying to maintain dominance all the time and I end up acting very cold to some girls that try to talk to me. I think I'm becoming like my best friend. The girls think he is very pretty attractive as well, but in social situations he remains extremely chilled out and doesn't really say anything. Before I became close to him, I thought he was extremely confident, but as I got to knew him, he turned out to be one of the most insecure people that I know, and girls are attracted to this false image that he puts up. Anyways goal update
Confidence around girls
Talking to strangers really helped me. My approach anxiety is a lot lower now, and I am able to walk up to girls in my grade with some ease. I will continue trying to small talk to strangers, and girls in my grade
Fitness
I have justified my reason to skip leg day, partially because I do track and field roughly 3 times a week, and as a sprinter, my coach makes me do an intense leg workout.
School
Got a report card back, did pretty **** averaged 83. Going to study harder and not get side tracked as much.
Friends
Most of the guys I hang out with are insecure as fvck so I'm going to spend less time with them, and more time with people that are comfortable with themselves, and strive to change like myself.

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that we're very alike; we have many of the same goals and problems. I'm going to stay up to date with your journey, and I think vice-versa may be a good idea. I wish you luck, and if you need any advice, let me know. I'd love to work our problems out together.

Reaction score
DoctorCoops said:
I think that we're very alike; we have many of the same goals and problems. I'm going to stay up to date with your journey, and I think vice-versa may be a good idea. I wish you luck, and if you need any advice, let me know. I'd love to work our problems out together.
Yea I was actually thinking of the same thing, I've been following your log for a while, and I've noticed you have similar issues, and goals, only I'm not focused on PE at all :)

Reaction score
I feel fvcking amazing lately. I have been working out since Early March, and already I can see improvements. I went from 128 pounds to 133 pounds, and I've relieved numerous compliments from people in my grade about my arms, and that I have much broader shoulders. In only 2 months!! I am very motivated to continue working out, and I find it very fun and satisfying. Anyway, I started seriously doing the DJBC and today I said Hi to a few people on the street, most of which ignored me but I just found it very funny. They looked at me as if I was crazy or something xD. There was this girl who seemed to look me over when i said hi to her, but I didn't want to approach her yet as I'm not on that phase yet, and my confidence level isn't high enough. Also, I recently posted a bunch of papers above my bed so I can look at them when I wake up. They stay stuff like, Don't give a sh*t about anyone, Stay positive, Rejection is better than regret, etc. It's pretty good and it's helping a bit. Sadly, I broke my nofapping goal today. But I had noticed some effects of it. I was a lot more witty when I was talking to girls, and had them laughing a lot more than usual :D
Goals

Confidence
Saying Hi to more people, I feel more and more confident talking to random strangers now. My ego was boosted after i wore a tank top today, and was getting compliments every where I went on my arms aha.

Intellectual
I have been slacking off in class lately, but it's mainly because i sit beside this guy and I just can't focus when around him. I should start studying because Physics is a b*tch. I'll attend the extra help science classes. If I can ace this, I'll pull my average up to a high 80. It sucks, because everyone in my school has at least 92 average.

Friends
This one guy gives off really negative vibes, so I don't like hanging around him, but the problem is he is the main guy in our group so... I also say no to them as much as possible now. Lol Fvck them.

Physical
As I said, my body is pretty nice according to the girls in the grade, and it's only getting nicer. I have moderate acne on my left cheek, so I will sleep earlier to rid myself of it, and refrain from eating junk food. I have a goal to dress nicer as well. But I need nicer shirts.

Reaction score
There's this one girl, let's call her HB Lexi. She's a good 7.5. She's been flirting with me like crazy for around 2 months now, but, only recently has she been touching me alot. Like a lot. She finds excuses to talk to me, and feels my muscles all the time, and even steals stuff. She's pretty hot, and I really want to hook up with her, but I'm not sure what to do. Should I just ask her out? or even just straight up

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aspiring Don Juan said:
There's this one girl, let's call her HB Lexi. She's a good 7.5. She's been flirting with me like crazy for around 2 months now, but, only recently has she been touching me alot. Like a lot. She finds excuses to talk to me, and feels my muscles all the time, and even steals stuff. She's pretty hot, and I really want to hook up with her, but I'm not sure what to do. Should I just ask her out? or even just straight up
I've never pulled it off myself (because I haven't had the chance since I've gotten the confidence), but I like the idea of just coming out of nowhere and asking them out. Before, I was so worried about waiting for the right scenario and setting stuff up, that I'd always over-analyze it and miss my opportunity when things didn't go the way I planned. So yeah, I think you should just go up to her and ask her out. If you do it when she's with friends, then make sure you address them; you don't want them to not like you and convince her to break up with you (or whatever).

Aspiring Don Juan said:
I have moderate acne on my left cheek, so I will sleep earlier to rid myself of it, and refrain from eating junk food.
I have some now because I was sick and let it get out of control (and my curly hair made it worse). I had 50mg zinc supplements recommended to me for my back acne on my thread. Along with washing my face with Proactiv+ twice a day, I take 50mg of zinc and cold showers, where I use Ivory brand soap (it's like 99.4% soap).

Aspiring Don Juan said:
I have a goal to dress nicer as well. But I need nicer shirts.
I'm a very big fan of Nautica, and I recently found that they have a Sale and Clearance section on their site. They pretty much always have a promotional code going, too, to add to the savings. Since it's something that I'm really working on, I'm actually going to try and get a style forum opened up. As for advice, here's what I did: followed a bunch of style blogs on Tumblr, and check the style part of AskMen every few days. Also, find a model whose style you like and stalk them. Really look at how they dress.