Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Doc's Journey to DJ

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly, I'd like to say hi. I'm new to Don Juan and don't really understand everything, but I'd like to go ahead and start working on myself. I was working on PE (penis enlargement) before I came across this, and this is now my main focus, as I'll be working on myself intellectually, socially, and physically. Let me know if there's anything wrong with my guide, or if you have suggestions. Like I said, I'm not really certain of how things work here.

I dress very nicely--almost formally. Facially, I'm complimented all the time-- my jawline, my eyes. I want to move to the west coast (Seattle, specifically) and pursue the career of a chef, which both of my parents are. My hobbies are cooking, jazz drumming, and piano.

Physical Improvement
I have curly hair, so it's hard to style. I've already come a long way, but I'd like to find what perfectly fits me and how to do it.
Because my hair is curly, it's very oily; so I have some minor acne.
I'm starting to whiten my teeth. Unfortunately, I'm not covered for braces and my parents can't afford them. My teeth aren't crooked, but they're not flawless.
I already have a jawline people comment on, but I want it to be even more noticeable, and in shape in the future.
I've always been very skinny, and I've recently starting going to the gym with my dad. What he does (i.e. maintain his build) hasn't made me bulk up, so I plan to use Diesel's guide.
As I mentioned before, I've been working on PE for roughly a month. I'm currently the average 5.5x5, and I'd like to be 7x5.5.
I've always been a bit awkward, and while some of it adds character, some of it is unattractive. I want to appear more confident and able.

Intellectual Improvement
I've had troubles in school since my parents divorced, and I want my ability to reflect on my grades.
I'm starting to stay after school for drumming practice, and I'm trying to get piano lessons.

Social improvement
I have a very unconfident attitude about things and feel almost unwanted sometimes.
I can't make small talk AT ALL.
I've never dated or kissed anyone, but I've been pursued countless times; I just puss out and don't act on it. I have a hard time talking to girls, too.

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
bogwoy said:
Are you having cold showers? Are you taking zinc supplements? These both helped me with my acne. If it persists or gets too bad just go to a dermatologist and get a prescription for roaccutane. Cold showers also make you feel like a fukking wild beast (they have also been proven to increase testosterone levels), I cannot recommend cold showers any higher.
I can start taking cold showers and zinc supplements. My acne isn't that bad, but I don't want any at all. Most of it is just scars from having it for so long. I use Proactiv+ now. If I think it's still bad, I'll try and get that prescription. That extra testosterone will help immensely with my PE and normal workouts.

bogwoy said:
What's your workout currently? Post up your stats now when starting, it's good to look back and see your improvement.
I'll start giving updates as soon as I start.

bogwoy said:
In terms of your social improvement, from experience the only way to get over the anxiety associated with talking to girls is to talk to girls. It's really really fukking hard, but believe me it gets easier. Try saying 'hi', compliments are good. Have an attitude that you are just out to have fun-a laugh.
I'll start doing that as soon as I'm back from spring break. I'll update every instance that happens.

bogwoy said:
Finally, it helps to know how old you are.
I updated the age on my profile. I'm fifteen, though.

bogwoy said:
Good luck mate
Thanks! Your tips are going to help a lot.

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
Took a cold shower yesterday, and it honestly just felt better. I'm going to start taking the first half of my shower hot and the last cold.

Another issue I'm having is that girls aren't responding to my flirting. It's usually full of sexuality and innuendos (to make it light, but still make the tone), and I'm also just more friendly than I am to most people; I don't open up to people very easily. One of my friends is a girl (whom I hit on and am attracted to), and she said that everyone I've flirted with hasn't noticed. Which I call crap on, because people always ask if we (whichever girl and me) are dating. So like if everyone else can see it--or at least make it obvious that it's out there--then I don't understand how they "couldn't know". The friend of mine also just brushes all of the stuff I do and say off. Could it be that I'm just being too much of a suck-up, like the Book of Pook teaches against?

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
Made a routine including cold showers to help cut down the acne on my shoulders. Five or ten minutes of hot as a warm-down for PE and to open my pores, wash with ivory soap, then five minutes of cold. I'll be getting zinc tablets the next time I go to the store.

Actually started seeing changes regarding PE. There's one problem, though. I've been starting to curve. I'm going to more elaborately stretch for the rest of the week, and give an update. Does anyone here on the DJ forums have any insight/tips on PE?

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
bogwoy said:
^^Don't jelq while fully hard...

Should mention with the zinc tablets, I'm no doctor by any stretch but don't take more than a 60mg cap per day. I spread them out actually, usually took one every two days.
I need like an 80% EQ, but how am I supposed to not have a full erection when there's pressure and motion being applied? **Not sarcasm; asking for tips.

I'll keep that in mind. Thanks!

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I have a sinus infection and couldn't bear to take a shower and jelq, but I'm still going to wash my face before I go to bed.

I also realized that 100% EQ is when it's absolutely unbendable. I think I'm at roughly 80% because I can still bend my penis upwards and control where it goes (I hold it down and straight to straighten it out vertically). I remember one thing I started doing differently, which was putting my penis to the left of my underwear/pants, so I'll just put it to the right, as well as more thoroughly stretch. I'm doing a warm-up in addition to my warm-downs, as well.

Highschoolkidzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bro!

I feel you.. I have been in the exact same situation you have been. Not bein able to small talk, having not enough confidence to pursue girls that liked me..
But luckily I made it. And I just read you situation and want to give you some tips:

1. Dont concentrate on stuff like penis enlargment now. I know we all want to have a bigger penis but trust me. You should be spending your time improving your style and your confidence.

2. This brings me to the second point. You said you dressed nicely.. even kinda formally. I wanna tell you straight away DONT. If you want to be perceived as "cool" you will have to rock abit of an edgier style. Not punk or metalhead or something. But stressed jeans, a simple white T-shirt to show of your gains if you get some will go a long way. Sunglasses and leather jacket are a plus of course haha.

3. I really do not want to spam or anything. But I have this article on my site about how you can actually learn to talk to girls. This is the "technique" I used to "learn" small talk and I really think it can help maybe :) Check it out if you like

For now Bro! Goodluck and stay motivated. You can do it!

Highschoolkidzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bro!

I feel you.. I have been in the exact same situation you have been. Not bein able to small talk, having not enough confidence to pursue girls that liked me..
But luckily I made it. And I just read you situation and want to give you some tips:

1. Dont concentrate on stuff like penis enlargment now. I know we all want to have a bigger penis but trust me. You should be spending your time improving your style and your confidence.

2. This brings me to the second point. You said you dressed nicely.. even kinda formally. I wanna tell you straight away DONT. If you want to be perceived as "cool" you will have to rock abit of an edgier style. Not punk or metalhead or something. But stressed jeans, a simple white T-shirt to show of your gains if you get some will go a long way. Sunglasses and leather jacket are a plus of course haha.

3. I really do not want to spam or anything. But I have this article on my site about how you can actually learn to talk to girls. This is the "technique" I used to "learn" small talk and I really think it can help maybe :) Check it out if you like

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Highschoolkidzz said:
Hey bro!

I've found that if I stop a productive habit, it does not mean whatever focus I had will necessarily transfer to whatever else I should be doing. Therefore I would say keep doing what you're doing, but rather look do add-on more things. PE takes very little time.

Dress however you like. The main focus should be that it is fitting and that you look sharp and attractive. A leather jacket is either a win or lose, no in-between. A good one is usually expensive and lasts for many many years. Not something I would get in HS.

Lastly, I'd recommend you to check out my signature. If you're looking to monetize your site, you should look into getting co-writers and being more professional in your writing.

Highschoolkidzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
I've found that if I stop a productive habit, it does not mean whatever focus I had will necessarily transfer to whatever else I should be doing. Therefore I would say keep doing what you're doing, but rather look do add-on more things. PE takes very little time.

Dress however you like. The main focus should be that it is fitting and that you look sharp and attractive. A leather jacket is either a win or lose, no in-between. A good one is usually expensive and lasts for many many years. Not something I would get in HS.

Lastly, I'd recommend you to check out my signature. If you're looking to monetize your site, you should look into getting co-writers and being more professional in your writing.
Hey Norwegian Dj

Of course you need to be sharp and attractive but the way you dress actually determines the image you will have. Suits also look sharp and attractive and are fitting but wearing them would give a too formal image. Its all about the image you want to display. I think a fitting jeans jacket is edgy, a fitting shirt that shows the gainz you got in the gym is edgy, a nice haircut is edgy. When people see you they should think you are a badass.
But you are still right that it has to be fitting and attractive.

And lastly was that my site you were talking about?

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
By formal, I don't mean suits/ties. I just wear Nautica stuff (it's nice and I'm just overall a big fan of the company and its products). Most of the time, it's a t-shirt with a flannel and a sweater over it. On warmer days, I'll either roll the sleeves up or get rid of the sweater. I still need to make a summer wardrobe, although it's mostly set. So to better explain, I don't dress formally, I dress nicely, cleanly, and sharply. It accounts to most people telling me that I should be a model, so I don't think I'm going to change. In addition to my clothes, I wear cologne that I also get compliments on. Girls say it smells nice (guys and girls I don't even know, too) and girls' moms who are driving us places say the same (lol). So I basically don't need to work on my fashion.

I'm not going to stop with the PE. I questioned it for a year and made a final decision. But like bogwoy said, it takes ten to fifteen minutes.

My hair is curly, like I mentioned, so it's very hard to manage. To my hairdresser's suggestion, I started using hairgel, but I don't like how it hardens my hair. People have said I should use leave-in conditioner, but it doesn't seem to work. Then again, I tried it when my hair was very long(?). At the moment, I just wash it once to twice a day (with shampoo in the morning, and both shampoo and conditioner in the afternoon if I wash it then). I just swoop it to the right in an arcing motion (following my hairline), and it poofs up throughout the day.

I'm getting medicine for my sinus infection tomorrow, and going on what could turn into a date (we're going as friends who haven't seen each other in years, but we're both single so why not try) on Monday. I'm also starting to go to the gym again on Monday. I'll keep you guys updated with what I do.

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bought 50mg zinc tablets and am going to take one a day. I also went to the doctor and was diagnosed with a double ear infection, and have antibiotics and medicine. Wasn't able to do PE today, but I'll pick it up once I feel better.

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm starting to take my zinc and joint supplements, but my Dad and I are sick (I have a double ear infection and he has an ear infection and a sinus infection). That means the gym is going to be postponed, and I might not feel like jelqing (or be able to if he stays home) for a few days. After this week or so of not jelqing, however, I've seen my curve slowly disappear. I'm almost certain that it will be gone by the time I start again.

I'm also thinking of trying one of those "no wank" things. Does anyone have any insight/tips on how to do it? I tried once for a week, and I just felt weird after a while. I can't even imagine doing it for a month or even longer, especially with how boring and stressful my life is. I try not to masturbate too often; only once every two or three days. Bogwoy, maybe you could help me with this?

Reaction score
DoctorCoops said:
I tried once for a week, and I just felt weird after a while. I can't even imagine doing it for a month or even longer, especially with how boring and stressful my life is.

Yea man I feel that. It's sometimes so hard for me to control myself. Some tips, is to never stick your hands down your pants. Just never touch yourself. I also try to always keep myself busy. I found when I had too much time on the computer, with nothing to do, I would masturbate. Just try to occupy yourself with something if the inevitable boner occurs.

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aspiring Don Juan said:
Yea man I feel that. It's sometimes so hard for me to control myself. Some tips, is to never stick your hands down your pants. Just never touch yourself. I also try to always keep myself busy. I found when I had too much time on the computer, with nothing to do, I would masturbate. Just try to occupy yourself with something if the inevitable boner occurs.
I know that I need to stay occupied, but without a car, I have a very bland schedule. I come home, do homework, and then have several hours of nothing. How is it working for you, though? I read that it makes some people feel better, others not so much. What are some of your benefits, and do you think it'd be worth trying for a month or so?

Reaction score
Honestly, like you, I've only recently started the nowank thing, so it's too soon for me to feel any side effects. It's definitely worth trying because apparently, masturbation kills testosterone, and that's the most important thing in become a man. Read this http://bignaturaltesticles.com/testosterone-penis-size-in-men/
Here's my schedule after school on a regular basis pretty much
4-5 Extracurricular's at school/hang out with friends
5-7 Workout/Play basketball at the local gym
7-7:30 Eat Dinner
7:30-8 Play Piano
8-9 Do Homework/Study
9-10 Video Games/Social Media
10:30 sleep

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
I basically come home and lie in bed and eat. I recently moved, so once I get my piano in my house (and get lessons), I'll be practicing it. I'm also starting to stay after school for jazz drumming practice. I basically want to start putting more time into music than videogames (though not drop it entirely; probably just when I'm not busy on the weekends).

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds to me that your schedule is your problem. You should make some effort to get out of your house more and spend more time outside and with friends.

And yes, you should do it. There is no trying.

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a haircut and stayed after for school to work on drumming almost every day this week. I'm going to get practice and possibly a tutor this weekend. I've done all of my assignments and homework so far, and plan to do all of it before last-minute.

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a double ear infection, but I've finished all of the antibiotics and feel much better. I've been taking zinc tablets and glucosamine chondotrin for almost two weeks, and am picking up PE today. I have the stereo system put in my car (did so yesterday; needs to be fixed and perfected tonight, though). My dad had surgery and can't lift over ten pounds, but as soon as he's recovered, I'm going to start going to the gym again. Starting today, I'm going to do push-ups and crunches on the days I don't go to the gym; I can't let him cripple me. I stayed after almost every day for jazz drumming for two weeks.