Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did I ruin this? (lessons learned)

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything I thought I knew was wrong.

Plate #1 HB6 is a virgin and I was her first kiss. We've been hanging out for like a month now. I thought she had feelings for me. The girls in my class think I'm playing around behind her back. One girl says, "Kayla is in love with him" when we're chilling the other night. The girls say they don't want to have sex with me because they 'feel bad'. They told me I have to talk to her about the situation. I started to believe that. Anyways, I thought since I was the first guy she's ever been intimate with, she MUST have feelings for me, right?

Apparently, no. We had a private moment today after class. I told her I don't want to lead her on anymore. I basically told her that I don't feel right doing this anymore because I'm not looking for a relationship and that I thought she was. She went unexpectedly totally indifferent on me. She LGBF's me. She says, "if I wanted to be your girlfriend, you would know." I say, "When we were in my bed, you wanted to cuddle?" She says she didn't catch feelings, she just, "didn't wanna fuk". She doesn't want to give her virginity up unless she's at least in a relationship with the guy.

I told her, that fairy tale stuff isn't true and it probably won't happen that way but she wants to believe it. Guys our age don't want to fall in love. If they do, they're faggots. After that I get home and see a text from her, "Alright I forgot to ask 1 question"

"don't think I'm asking this because I've caught any feelings because that's not the case, but why was I chosen to fill the fukbuddy role, like there were plenty other options"

Now I say, "I'm just being real about it and I have no intentions to hurt you. If it can't work out between us, I'm okay with that, but I can't just be friends with you. It's not in my nature"

We talk about our test scores from today i tell her let me know how you did. She says, "I don't know where my paper is, I'll let you know if I find it when I come back from chilling with Jarred."

Who tf is Jarred? I will not respond to that bs. Is she trying to make me jealous? Seriously?
She has been easy game so far except for the fact that she won't fuk me but now she's getting difficult.
I'm gonna retain my self respect in this one. I am not cool with a platonic friendship. If it means losing this one so be it. Just kinda pissed because she was my main plate, always down to chill, with the least drama. Now my stuff is collapsing.

Lessons learned;

1. NEVER listen to what a girl says with the exception of logistics, or things that will help you game her.
2. If things are going good, keep going.
3. Be selfish if you aren't in a relationship. I can't worry about other people's feelings if I'm making myself look like an ass in the process.

There's a lot more to my situation right now but I can't think of what to write so I'll leave it at that for a little while.

Insight?

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amazingswayze said:
The girls say they don't want to have sex with me because they 'feel bad'. They told me I have to talk to her about the situation. I started to believe that.
Had you not done what her friends had told you to do, meaning listening to female advice, this would never have happened.

It's your business not theirs, you lost your frame on that one.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amazingswayze said:
Apparently, no. We had a private moment today after class. I told her I don't want to lead her on anymore. I basically told her that I don't feel right doing this anymore because I'm not looking for a relationship and that I thought she was. She went unexpectedly totally indifferent on me. She LGBF's me. She says, "if I wanted to be your girlfriend, you would know." I say, "When we were in my bed, you wanted to cuddle?" She says she didn't catch feelings, she just, "didn't wanna fuk". She doesn't want to give her virginity up unless she's at least in a relationship with the guy.
As Skyline mentioned, listening to females' advice never ends well.

There's no point reading too much into her words, take it at face value. I've been reading your posts and this girl has overtly expressed that she 'doesn't want to fuk' casually. As a man, if you're not getting what you want, you move on to other options.

If I were you, I would've went with something along the lines of 'Well I'm glad we cleared things up, see you around school.' and go ghost.

Overanalysing this sh!t won't help anyone, if we guys are on Sosuave talking about spinning plates, them girls are probably reading Cosmo on how to 'get him to chase'. If you really want an opinion of what she's doing, basically she's pre-emptively rejecting you to save herself. So you're right, she's trying to make you jealous.

Bottomline: This HB6 isn't giving you s3x, and from your posts you're not really into her. Drop her and move on. And no, you can't ruin anything that you put no value on in the first place.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, right now I'm upset because I have no more plates. I'm back to square one. It'll get better in a few days.

All I can do is walk away from this one only thinking about the positives. I gained experience and learned lessons from her. I took her on my first date ever, practiced plenty of kissing, and learned what not to do in the future.

I'm not gonna lie and say it's all good right now. I'm actually kind've bummed out. I'll take the L on this one. I'll be winning once again pretty soon.

Thanks guys.

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ruler said:
Good mentality. If it makes you feel better, I also do not have any plates at the moment. And guess what? It's not the end of the world, because you have other stuff to do. Women are less than secondary, so just keep busting your butt on the more important things in your life and the women will come.

Exactly what Ruler said. You ain't alone brother, even I ain't got plates at the moment. Do I care, though? Nah. I'm more focused on improving myself and actually focusing on my other areas in life BESIDES females. Like Ruler said, women are less than secondary. Unimportant.

At least you can take the lessons you learned and move on. :rockon: stay strong, bro

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I need to let it go. This was my first time spinning plates. It was fun while it lasted. First day of class is tomorrow.

Operation: Socialize.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
still hope? lol fvck it

i think i still got her. after a few days of ignoring her completely, i returned back to my normal friendly self with her today. she was very receptive.

she's going on vacation to the bahamas and she wants to bring me back a gift. she asked me what i want for my birthday. i'm surprised she remembered that my bday is coming up, and im surprised that she wants to get me something.

when I assert myself with her, she listens. the first time i asserted myself was when we first met. she had an attitude around me all the time. i told her i don't tolerate that type of behavior and subsequently deactivated her bvtch shield. also, she tried to friend zone me and i told her i can't just be friends with her. after ignoring her, i think she got the message. the next time i get a chance, I'll escalate with her, and if it works, I'm money.

Lessons learned; always assert yourself to a woman.

when you think it's over, it might not be.

i was ready to cut my losses and it really doesn't matter if i have her as a plate. it would be nothing more than a confidence boost that helps me get the ball rolling with other plates. no worries.

only time gon' tell.