Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Piv's DJ Journal

Pivot

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up guys, here's my journal and where my journey towards self-improvement starts. I'm confident this will keep me on the right track and aware of how things have been progressing. Some info about myself:

I'm 17, 6ft, 140lb. I've had a pretty dry past with girls. I technically had my first kiss when I was 8, but she pinned me down and forced it so not really.
My real first kiss was when I was 16, with my third girlfriend. The 2nd one, I didn't even hold her hand and the relationship lasted a whole year. AFC as hell, it makes me cringe.
I went on SoSuave a few years back, desperate to become the expert on girls that so many guys on here were. Initially, I rejected things this website taught, as that was the easy thing to do for me.
I then accepted it, but I didn't implement it for sh!t. I just walked around with the knowledge, feeling superior to people, knowing I was "the 5% of guys who are DJ's." But in actuality, nothing had changed except my mentality.

The good thing is that now, when I'm on, I'm on. I once had a line of AFC's following me at a dance after they saw me pick up all of a group of girls' numbers at once.
From that dance I had 10 numbers, a cute homecoming date, and a lot of confidence. What I didn't have was anything of value. I didn't kiss any girls, I didn't go on any dates, and I didn't get anywhere TBH.
I need to escalate, I need to start failing. I always try to be a perfectionist, but that's just not an option with girls. I need to fail, get rejected, mess up, to get any better.
I guess it's like working out. Break down the muscles to get stronger.

Goals

1. Build confidence
  2. Date multiple girls
  3. Be able to talk to strangers with ease
  4. Fix my sleep schedule
  5. Get ripped
  6. Get sexual with every single girl I date
  7. 4.0 or higher each quarter
  8. Get laid before the end of Jr year or die trying
  9. Get more social

How I'll Get it Done

1. Fail and fail until it starts working
  2. Meet HB's, ask them out, and get their numbers (NO excuses)
  3. Make conversation with everyone I can
  4. Get in bed at 11pm and try to sleep. Read until drowsy if that doesn't work. If still failing, take 4 advils to knock myself out.
  5. Workout thrice weekly
  6. Initiate kino early, be confident and let her know what I want, then take it
  7. Study right when I arrive home
  8. If a girl I'm dating isn't putting out, NEXT
  9. Hang out with (a) friend(s) at least once a week

I'm going to walk around parks, go to ice cream shops, malls... WHEREVER there are HBs lurking. I'll find out the hard way if they're go-zones or no-go zones.
If I fail, I'll never see them again. If I don't, I may have something great coming my way. It's a win-win, and any worry over this is illogical.

Any feedback would be awesome!

Pivot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Going to Montreal in 2 hours. I'll sleep on the plane since I've stayed up all night. It was 3am or so when I decided to make this topic, so I didn't have a chance yet to meet my #4 goal.

It'll be a cruise, we'll make a nice chilled voyage around New England and parts of Canada. I'll be kicking my brother out of our room when I need to use it as basecamp for the HB's that I'll be reeling in.
He better leave but I think he will when the alternative is watching his brother **** a girl in the bed beside him :D

At the VERY MINIMUM I'm going to hook up a bunch. I'm going to scout out for where all the teens go and make friends ASAP.

In the planeride, read up on sosuave of course ;) I'll be updating when sh!t happens.

Last edited:

Pivot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Arrived in Montreal. I noticed a good 2/3rds of girls will stare at me when I walk by them. In the airport I actually saw one taking a picture of me. Then I saw it again when we landed. Real confidence booster.

The girls here are prettier than in the states. Or maybe just have a better fashion sense. We leave for the cruise in a few days. Managed to fix my sleep schedule for now. It's simple to fix: Do more. I'm working out so I can be crisp for the ladies on ship.

Next update will be on the ship.

Pivot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Ruler, thanks for the response! I'll edit that part, and you're right, they'd probably be worrying about being awkward etc just as much as I would be, so I might as well not.

My time of questioning the system ended a few years back, luckily I learned, albeit the hard way. Thanks for making those vids btw, very helpful.

Pivot

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, off the ship. Gonna upload entries once a day. Any feedback is much appreciated!

Saturday, June 13, 2015

The first day on the cruise ship I explored with my cousin and brother. I went outta my way to be social. I learned where everything was, the places to smooch and the places to go with a girl.
I found the cool spots and the lame spots, the populated areas and not. I also ate a bunch of really good free food and got settled.
Saw some cute girls while we were all doing the escape drill, but it was crowded + parents were everywhere so I couldn't do anything.
The sunset is so beautiful.  I have to use it.
So anyway apparently there's this club for teens that meets 8:30-11/12, and I missed it the first day but we met the moderator and played some late night foosball.
Let's see what the future'll bring..

Pivot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sunday, June 14, 2015

So we woke up way too early and toured Quebec. I'm becoming more social, talking to people I see and smiling at the pedestrians even though they don't smile back because they're French.
We went in the ship's hot tub, stayed in till pruning, and only caught around an hour of that teen club. There were 2 girls 2 guys, looked basically like couples, laughing, etc.
These guys aren't hot at all tho, the girls are but they didn't seem to notice me, my brother, and cousin as we entered. It's obvious they'd want me tho, I think they're playing hard to get.
We played a few games of foosball I was way too into and left the club without interacting with the other 4 playing some Dance game on Xbox.
We'll arrive earlier tomorrow at a more open group activity and introduce then. Although I'll have to employ some social Darwinism, one of those girls is gonna get woo'd and stolen.
Played chess on a mega set late at night by the pool, 3 girls (1 my age 2 young) came. I stared at the older one and got her to smile, then smiled back and after a brief exchange they continued walking.
I wanted to walk after em but I was doing mega-chess coaching my cousin lol. Hindsight that wasn't very important but it would've looked desperate, + she was with 9-10 yr olds.
Saw one REAL looker, HB10, so apparently they exist among the herds of old rich dudes. Two HB7-8s, I was in bad clothes so I changed to my stylish **** they'd drool on but when I came back I couldn't spot em.
They'd looked at me thristy though, they always do. Might see em later, it's a ship they'll be around.
So many opportunities I threw away, a bunch of sweeties by an elevator talking and I passed right by, I think same group as earlier cuz there were a few young kids there too.
Gotta stop with the excuses and start approaching before it's too late.

Pivot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Monday, June 15, 2015

So, woke up, played some chess and pingpong, then went to that teen club and found a **** ton of people. 3 HBs my age. Some other guy had HB9, and they were basically together, but I still woo'd her and the rest by taking charge the whole day.
We played ping pong and I was paired with some 16(?) year old girl, against that guy and HB9. So I thought HB9 was trying to hook me up with the girl by me, but she wasn't real attractive.

Anyway I asked her age and she said GOING INTO 8TH GRADE. Nope'd the **** out. Bought drinks, played that Dance game, and left. The guys didn't want drinks so I ended up only getting one for HB2yung.
Hope she didn't think I was into her, but she also nope'd the **** out in Dance when a position needed her to be in front of me. Hope she doesn't think I was pursuing her, she's friends with HB9.
Got 2 guy friends now lol, that's something. This other guy with HB9 isn't attractive but he takes charge like me, so he's gonna put up a fight for HB9 if nothing else. And idk if I want to deal with that ****.
But the other girls are eh, one 7 one 8. The 8 has that "mom" vibe, she always has kids by her so somehow I doubt she'll be fun. But I'll give her a shot.

Pivot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tuesday, June 16, 2015

D@mn, I was in DJ mode today. I wasn't dressed in my nicest clothes and girls still checked me out. Before I hunted I looked in the mirror and said, "you're the man," over and over until I believed it.
When doubts popped up, "you're the man!" when I questioned anything, no no no, "YOU're the MAN!" Finally I said "I'm the man" with a big smile on my face. Sounds dumb but can't argue with results.
There, from the moment I walked out that door, I was a DJ. It was like with each step my confidence was magnified 10 fold. When I made eye contact with someone, anyone, whatever the reaction, I just smiled more and more until I was pretty much laughing.
There was a bounce to my step, and I greeted practically everyone I saw. I saw family and had a great exchange with them, but only briefly, I had girls on the mind. I swooped the HB9 right off her feet, her "boyfriend" hadn't even successfully made a move on her apparently. His words, not mine. I overshadowed him -- by the end of the night both HB9 AND EVEN HB2yung were at my side cheering for me in pingpong.
The not-boyfriend, let's call him "Al," asked one of them to be his cheerleader too, but they were NOT budging lmao.

I was leading the group the whole time, calling all the shots, shutting people completely up when they needed to be shut up, making everyone laugh. I teased, I did C+F, and I still did an okay job keeping HB9 in the spotlight (Nick Sparks).
HB9 spilled her ice cream, and I stepped in it, so I wiped it up and she said "did you get it good?" And I said "I got it real good" real suggestively. I know she was wood after.
She was my little cheerleader for the pingpong match. I felt at the complete peek of my game (both) at that moment, her cheering, everyone wanting to play me.

I noticed the faintest vibe of the night dying, but before things went sour, I said I was tired and had to go. Damn was that hard. Soon after I left the two girls faded out of existence lmao, leaving Al at the sausage fest.

Summary over -- some highlights: I negged both her but especially HB2yung about everything and anything there was, so much I thought they'd actually not like me. Al was a massive negger too, but his negs weren't even funny, just mean.
At one point in the night they actually left us we were being such d!cks, 1v1ing each other in pingpong (an idea the girls liked very much so they could escape). They came back 5-10 minutes later xd.

Earlier it was raining but we decided to go on the sky deck anyway, super windy, cold, and wet. I was first out the door onto the rainy deck, and fvcking Al slams + holds it with me outside.
The girls made him let me back in, I pounded him for that, but holy sh!t what happened later was wow. Anyway, I gave HB9 my jacket (later smelled it and made fun of her perfume) since she was from the south and liked that cr@p. She looked adorable in it.
We're all screaming over the wind, I say let's go into a little area slightly less windy on the sky deck. We go there, perfect place to makeout, but I had 1,2,3, FOUR guys + HB2yung fvcking it up.

Anyway, here is that "wow" part I mentioned: That area was next to a door. There're stairs which the door led to with an armrest. It was slippery wet, and I decided I was going to slide down it.
Never did that successfully before lmao, but too late I said I was doing it, do or die.
I slid for a good bit till I tried to abort, ended up sliding/skidding down the rest of the steps on my feet, hit a large beam unscathed, then bragged my ass off to Al and everyone on top.
Here's the best part. Al does parkour, he lets everyone know that. As he walked normally down the stairs after me, HE FVCKIN SLIPS, FLIPS OVER, AND STARTS CRASHING FALLING DOWN THE STAIRS :crackup: . Everyone was in hysterics. Holy sh!t, it was something out of a movie.

HB9 and I did a fair bit of kino, hands touching, I touched her a bit, we played Slaps or something so that helped. Last two in Slaps was us, alone at a table with everyone else looking at us. And Al, eliminated, trying in vain to slap in until he gave up.
I made LOTS of eye contact with HB9. Everyone decided to get ice cream as HB9 and I 1v1'd the match, but they wouldn't leave until we finished so no alone time (-_-). At a point it didn't matter what jokes I made, HB9 and HB2yung laughed at them.

Now before I was the man I would have been doubting if I can keep up this performance. But that sentence has a mistake in it. I was always the man, I just didn't know it yet. So I have no worries about tomorrow, sh!t will work out. Thanks so much everyone who contributes to this forum, I read so much stuff here... Thanks especially to Ruler, who made a video that answered a few questions I had. I watched the vid earlier today and it really helped out. Till tomorrow ;)

Pivot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sunday, October 4, 2015

So I have to cut short the cruise-ship tales since more important stuff has happened.

This girl Claire I took to homecoming last year invited me to her birthday party after a solid 3 months of complete silence via text. I was super surprised because I thought neither of us had an intention of escalating things (she was too much of a goody-girl for me though). Anyway she invited me and when I got there it was me, and around 30-40 girls in a pool. Madness. I knew, one... One person, and it was Claire. I swam around and opened some sets, and I got a good kick out of what happened next.

One of the first sets I opened was this group of 3 girls. They were cold as ice, pretty much acted like I was a diseased 7th grader trying to hit on them and shut me down. So I gave a polite close and swam away. Afterwards I opened another set in the deep end of the pool, by the waterfall and an area where you could sit down in the water. I had these girls cracking up, having a good time and gossiping, talking to no end. And, get this, those 3 cold b!tches from earlier... Slowly migrate their merry way over to where the fun's happening. They're all polite, smiling and trying to blend into the crowd in my end. I'm thinking, yeah, you didn't want me when I was struggling, you want me when I'm established? Pfff. Kind of like the nerd in med-school with no chicks, then has the same women swarming him when he's a doctor.

Anyways, 2 other dudes arrived later who I talked to for the rest of the party pretty much. Nothing really came out of the party (I'm so perplexed by this). I figure it's because the girls were keeping to themselves and kind of all together, so a number close would've been out of place. Then again, 30-40 girls in a pool and nothing to show for it? Can't really make excuses there.

This was a while ago, though. What I'm trying to get to is what this led to. I asked Claire to this year's homecoming, which was just yesterday, since she invited me to her birthday. I went with her on a double dinner date with my friend and his date. I knew his date from lower and middle school, so we had a lot to catch up about. In lower and middle school, I was rather awkward and also was part of the weird group of kids. I was the class-clown (with a big jewfro no less), but that didn't do much for me in the girl-department. So it was nice I got to show this girl how much I'd changed. She's a gossiper and knows a lot of people, so I have a feeling word will get out. She also told me she could hook me up with a fake ID, which is awesome. I guzzled down 2 Abita beers right before homecoming to get a slight buzz before dinner, because I felt like it'd be awkward with my date knowing none of us too well.

The night went well. My date was kind of the fourth wheel if that's even possible, but I managed to make sure she wasn't entirely excluded. My friend's date was pretty cute too, though. No way I'd steal his girl, but if she breaks with him she's definitely prime candidacy for some flirting. She's not the goody-goody type if that wasn't clear from the ID sh!t.

I didn't go to the afterparty, which I partially regret and partially don't. I'm not friends with a lot of the more sociable people at my school, which means I'm hardly on speaking-terms with the guys who go to the parties. And I can only imagine how few girls I'd know. I've also noticed that cold-approach is pretty sh!t for highschoolers. It's all about knowing people through people and getting with girls that way. I was genuinely exhausted after homecoming, and I likely wouldn't have been much fun following my friend and his date around the whole time. It was virtually my best opportunity yet to get in with the popular crowd, but I just wasn't feeling it. Not to mention I wasn't really even invited, and didn't know the host past recognizing his face :p

What I got out of all this sh!t:
  • Make quick back-and-forth with strangers, even if it's super small, because it doesn't take much for speaking terms.
  • Being confrontational gets no where. Also, agreeing with people, not getting upset at much, and being generally nice goes miles.
  • Going into a conversation low-energy and working your way up to high-energy is better than the inverse.
Chemistry test tomorrow -- I'm out for now.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, never set your hopes too high. You had some pretty positive interactions on the cruise but not what you wanted. Either way, you sound excited to be posting in this journal. I like the enthusiasm. Keep improving. Looking forward to more!

Pivot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Friday, January 15th, 2016

OK so, my friend Dom invited me to a religious retreat. I'm not religious at all, but he said there'd be weed and he had a water-bottle filled with vodka, so I thought it'd be fun (girls would be there too). There weren't many rules, but one of them was "no purple," or "purpling." Boys = blue and girls = red, so purple is the mixing of them. This was a rule made right when we got here, although I didn't catch on to wtf "no purple" meant right away.

I went and also bought some vodka the day before we left. When we got on the bus to the retreat location we were kind of sticking to our own group of 3 from our school, and we hung out in the front of the bus. But as the ride grew longer this counselor Jen (21yr-old) was talking with us, and I flirted with her and teased her a bit. We played some games on the phone like Heads Up or something, and eventually we were making a lot of noise, laughing having a good time. Slowly, people from the back of the bus started migrating over to where we were and we're all just making jokes being the life of the bus ride xD.

When we got to the retreat we kept the high energy up, pretty much just wanted to have a good time while everyone else was pretty low energy. But we brought most of them up with us. I'm going to cut to the girl stuff to stop this from getting too long, but in a nutshell we just made loud guy-jokes to each other in our group of 3 (and it became 4 when this kid Brandon had to room with us since his room dropped him) and made fun of everything. I also met this girl Ash who was rooming with my friend's GF. We stayed in dorms, two sets in the same building, one for girls and one for boys. We originally had a plan where the girls would sneak into our dorm to drink with us and have fun, but the plan fell through since the counselors were tightening the system according to Brandon. Oh also, I'm fairly certain he is gay. He also always hangs out with the girls as friends, and tells them stuff that's going on with us guys while also telling us what the girls are talking about. Like a double agent.

So us 4 had an awesome time getting ****ed up, one of the guys in my group of 3, Max, got a bit too drunk and made tons of noise. He got super horny while he was drunk and was texting Ash all this dumb stuff lol, which he blamed us for later. Dom was with his GF so he was out of the game for the trip.

Last edited:

Pivot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Saturday, January 16th, 2016

So we kept the high-energy up as usual, we found out from Brandon that Max had no chance with Ash, so he moved onto this new girl Lee. She was a couple years younger than him but was obviously really, really horny. So I set my sights on Ash, and my friend Dom had to deal with his GF getting pissy randomly. Our days consisted of free-time spread out over some religious "sessions." During the free-time we (me, Dom, Max, and occasionally Brandon) would go outside and play football or soccer while talking about stuff.

At one point Brandon came up to us, while we were playing Frisbee, and said he needed to talk with me alone for a bit. He said that he was 95% sure the counselors heard us yelling and just being drunk since the walls were so thin. Remember that we're all high schoolers, me, Dom, and Brandon Jrs and Max a sophomore; and drinking was banned on the retreat. Anyway, Brandon said we had to hide the stuff, and that the best place to hide it was in Dom's GF Marie's room. She roomed with Ash. I immediately realized this kid was full of **** and the girls just wanted the vodka to get messed up tonight without us, so I told him nice try and walked back. He told me he asked me since I was the most "responsible" with my drinking, but I got pretty ****ed and I'm pretty sure he just asked me because he felt like I was the ring-leader.

This is pretty dumb how it worked out, but like 10 minutes later while we were playing Frisbee the girls came (Ash, Marie, and Brit, who was Marie's friend) and told us we should talk. Being idiots we went over and talked and, surprise surprise, they asked for some of the vodka. We said no and that they had to come share it with us in our room if they wanted it, and we continued playing Frisbee. I was pretty much convinced Brandon was the girl's spy at this point so we decided we had to censor ourselves a bit around him.

The girls went around the building of the dorms (we're outside remember) and bent over the windows to talk to some other guys in their room, laughing with them and trying to make us jealous. Plan failed, just gave us a better view of their asses LOL. Max and Dom were butthurt about it but I led the Frisbee game further away. A few minutes later the girls walked towards us to make sure we were watching them talking to other guys :rofl:.

Brandon let me know "I had a chance with Ash if I really wanted", and he also let me know later during some religious session that we were paired up in that I could ask Ash for a kiss for some vodka. I figured that would probably work, but it was really beta so I nix'd the idea.

That night me and Dom were playing soccer (pretty sure Max was off with Lee) and I was feeling hyped as fvck. Brandon came over with a band of b1tches, watching us play. A few guys joined in to play too. I started talking **** to Dom in a foreign soccer player named Leonardo's accent, everybody was having a good time, all these girls watching. Eventually some girls including Marie and Ash approached me asking for the vodka, apparently they asked Dom and he said no already. I gave them a plan for how we would meet, but they nix'd it and just asked for some. So I said "I need to ask everyone first" and they were like, "everyone?" because it was literally just me, Dom, Max, and Brandon. So I went back to playing soccer lol.

Anyway let's cut to the juicy parts. At night Ash and I switched jackets, and I made the personal plan to "accidentally" leave the bottle of vodka in her jacket when I would give it back to her. I just felt bad that we were having all the fun with it when they just wanted a girls' night, even though we brought it, they didn't want to risk getting kicked out of the camp and the religious organization they were in sneaking into our dorm. Anyway, so I drank some of the booze since I knew I'd be giving it to them later anyway, and went outside to have some fun, Jen was there and a few other girls that convinced me to try to cartwheel. We all just had a good time, laughing and making jokes and I was the alpha in the middle of it all keeping it fun.

At some point I led Ash and me to a bonfire where a bunch of the adult (like 30-50 yr old) counselors were. To be honest I don't remember talking to her much prior, except maybe on the couches where the teens tended to gather to chill, but even then it wasn't about anything meaningful at all, just teasing and stuff.

So I ate a smore by the bonfire while talking with the counselors, getting on their good side. The convo dragged and Ash was trapped there pretty much, so I told them I was going off to make sure Dom and Marie didn't make any purple (they'd gone off somewhere far by themselves). As we walked away from the bonfire I made an evil laugh to Ash about how those idiots fell for my trick, that we would stop the purple when really we were just going to make it ourselves. She laughed and we walked to this little wooden area by a giant field, and this field had a little pathway by it that led for a very long distance. Dom and Marie were here getting close, there were all these stars in the sky too which I wasn't used to being from a big city. I think I commented on them to Ash while we walked to sound senti. Anyway, the counselor Jen was there along with a few others so I decided we couldn't do anything here together.

Don't remember how I transitioned, I think I just looked out into the black of night way far off down the path by the field and said "Woah, let's go there!" since it looked cool. Jen said we couldn't go past the 3rd tree (because she couldn't see us past it I suggested). Ash and I started walking, I had my arm around her. A small group of girls were ahead of us talking as well, but they disappeared somewhere else. We walked to the 3rd tree and then Jen yelled that we couldn't go further, I think I flipped her off and we walked a bit more. But while we were walking my game was so strange, she said "toats" in response to something and I said "tots" and she was like "tots" and I asked her what kind of tater tot she was or something, and how she needed to be prepared for these kinds of questions when she was prepping for this convo all trip. Really just dumb stuff that made her laugh.

Literally right after this retarded convo when we got to as far as I wanted us to walk, I said "let's make purple" and turned into her for it. She re-positioned so we were facing each other as we started getting into it, but it stopped when this kid Ray (a counselor, but he was like 20 or something, and really REALLY weird) walked past us and was like "HEY no purple!" or something, and we stopped and walked back. Not sure what we talked about walking back, I don't remember at all and frankly I'm curious what it was because I can't think of anything to say now. I think I said "here, try some of this to mask the purple" and got out the vodka. We both drank some and when we got back pretty much everyone knew we had hooked up. Especially Jen, lol.

Later that night me and Ash were by side of the dorm building, I remember thinking to myself after the first kiss how I should have escalated a bit and felt her up. Max and Lee were talking messing around with us, but when Lee and Max left, I faced Ash. And she looked so ready for it. I remembered I had a bottle in my hand so I put it down, then went in for it. This one lasted longer, and I felt her ass as we got into it. I remember having to breathe but I kind of just did it out of my nose or something because there were no breaks, and she giggled a bit when I did. I kind of got bored after a while, I don't know what more you can escalate into from a kiss outside the dorm building, and we stopped kissing. She asked if her breath smelled like vodka, I told her yes, but that I couldn't tell if it was hers or mine.

The night was coming to an end, and I gave her jacket I was wearing back to her (the vodka was in it). Only Max asked for some more of the booze and I told him I accidentally left it in Ash's jacket. I made this one joke to Dom earlier but I wanted to tell Ash. After we kissed I could tell her. So background: during a religious session we all had to write a question in a note, and crumple it up and throw it into a pile in the middle, then each of us picked a random one and read it out answering it. Ash's was "Are you as soft as a marshmallow?" or something, and she said yes. Anyway as we walked back inside after the kiss for the next religious session I told her "we just made smores." She gave me a high five xd

So then we broke off for the night.

Last edited:

Pivot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sunday, January 17th, 2016

1/2

Today was the day we left the retreat. When I woke up things seemed a little slow, not as high energy and it just seemed like a kind of slope downwards after the previous day's high points. So first we woke up and hung around for a while (we would eventually go into a bus to leave for a movie). Ash went to talk to some other guys at a few points, not a whole lot, I think she just wanted more Snapchats. I wasn't talking to her though. Anyway, she hugged Marie and they were laughing how me and Dom's bae's were being taken and so we came and claimed our baes. I was kind of low energy, just chilling on the sofa a bit, not flirting really or doing much. I had my bro Dom with me, we had a few laughs but really just took it easy. Ash went to a different couch on a different side of the room and me, Dom and Marie were in another. One of the other dudes lay down across the couch she was on and had his head on her, they were having a good time it seemed, but I played it cool because I knew he wouldn't be able to take it as far as I took it with her in the hour or so we had before we had to leave for the movie.

We convinced Max through mega peer pressure to chug a half-full bottle of syrup, he was pretty fvucked up for a while after that xD But us 3, me Dom and Max, went walking a good distance away when everyone was getting on the bus about to leave. At this point I'm still feeling a bit low energy, maybe tired but definitely not as on-point with my game as yesterday. Yesterday I just killed it, got enough rapport with all the girls there that I could have hooked up with any of em'. I chose Ash because she was the hottest there. I remember Max couldn't stop commenting on her ass the night he got drunk xd. I kind of skipped writing about the vibe and all, but I'll just say really quick that I was easily the alpha there, gave no ****s and was basically spitting value. Like I said, all of the girls, even this one blonde that gave me a bunch of dirty looks when I made loud ass jokes during religious sessions, wanted to hook up with me. But anyway, today's vibe was sluggish, not comparable to yesterday's. And I knew it, so it was really self-perpetuating up until this walk. Dom had an idea we just start singing Green Day - I Walk Alone. So we did lmao, it was retarded but singing it loud not caring who heard (walked right by Jen givin' us a judgy look) really got the energy up and helped to sort of raise the threshold that was set so low this morning. The social threshold. You know, it's all really about how many risks you take. That's why alcohol is social lubricant - it makes you take risks. Maybe 50% go bad, but those get forgotten and the 50% of smooth **** you say leaves an indent you know? So doing this dumb **** from the getgo made it easier for me to open my dam.n mouth later in other words.

We get on the bus and I sit down by the bae, and my friend Dom sits by his girl. I told him we should sit together before we got on, in-case our baes were with someone else. Scrapped that when I saw her alone xD. Anyway, I wasn't giving any ****s at this point, I was still pretty low-energy but it was all good this time. Jen said no purple on the bus, I shot her the bird from over my seat without turning around. Then she said "I saw that" lol, got the people on the bus laughing. We were driving to the new Star Wars' movie at this point. I didn't kiss her in the bus or anything, but I had my arm around her the whole time.

When we got to the movies, I left my wallet in my bag so had to borrow some $, but the girls kind of split from us for a while while everyone went to the bathrooms, me and Dom reserved 4 spots in the theater but when we got in the girls had gone somewhere else to sit. And this dumbass in the retreat took up the 4th seat I reserved for Ash with his bae. Anyway we sat down and waited a bit, eventually our girls came over to join us and me and Ash got the dumbass to move. He denied at first because back in the dorms when we were on the sofa his GF said some dumb **** and I said "shhh...shhhh....." and me and Dom cracked up.

Anyway, so the movie started off slow. Real slow. Negative slow. I felt the beta coming on hot, Ash was talking with some dudes in front of her to the left (she was to my left, Marie to my right, Dom to her right). The same one she put her head on back in the dorm sofa was making her laugh, I gotta say it didn't really bother me but it only irritated me a bit because I was being pretty silent with not much to say, so it made me look bad. But I probably over-analyzed it, just the effects of being sober I guess :p.

I moved the cup holder between our seats up so we could get closer, but she moved it back down and told me "just keep it like this for a bit, we can move it up a little later." Not sure if another neg or just her being paranoid about people seeing, but I took it in stride like what happened next. The movie starts, I ask some general question since I'm 100% star-wars ignorant, she answers "no" but she says "don't ask questions through the entire movie" or something like that, it was a neg but I knew it was and so I took it with a grain of salt. A bit later, we're not saying much (no one is) but she's breaking out the snacks she had, and we're making some idle banter in the meantime so it ain't like dead silent or somethin'. At some point I moved the cup holder back up, saying like "alright we can move it now" or something. She looked like she agreed with it, and I got closer and put my arm around her. Or maybe she got closer first, and there was a space between when I moved it up and when I put my arm over her.

I'm bored as **** at this point, not really watching the movie but she rests her head on mine around mid-way through the movie. So this made us closer, also she put a leg over mine. She started moving her leg up and down, but it was kind of close to my ****, I think she moved it up a few times, because I gotta say it was turning me on a bit. Had jeans on though so it's all good. Anyway, we did some position shifts, like she took my arm out from her and we sat for a bit just normal with her leg(s) over me, we had a few "positions" lol but I'll cut to the chase.

At some point I thought she was pissing on my leg, because I felt something like that on my leg. Turned out it was just her finger kind of like moving up and down my leg. Not really a turnon because it was so low, but it was something. Anyways, a bit later I finally take the hint and put my hand on her leg. I went for the drink to move my hand, then when I put the drink back I put my hand back down on her leg instead of where it was before. Pretty smooth yeh?. So I started caressing her leg, and I was slowly moving up. You know how your finger moves kind of like it's scratching when you're fingering a girl? Like a J? Well she was doing that on one of her hands with her other hand's finger, so I took it as a hint. I moved more up, but I couldn't move too far because it would've been an awkward position and would've looked weird too. She felt pretty hot/damp closer up the thigh but I never got to the sweet-spot because of what I just said. Kind of sucks, I tried moving her closer to me for reach but she didn't take the hint really and I didn't want to force anything. So I just did this.

We switched positions a few times etc, movie ended (no idea what happened btw xD), and right after she rushed off to that gay kid Brandon to probably tell him about it. We got back on the bus and I had my arm around her, started playing my music out loud, showed her a few songs. She tried to look at my Kik lol, I snatched it before she could even though there was jack**** on there. Had her asking about it for a while after though, like "who uses Kik?" etc, she probably thought I had nudes or something (tbh I did have a couple now that I think about it).
[CONTINUED]

Last edited:

Pivot

Don Juan
Reaction score
2/2

So we get back to the city, at this huge building by a big church. Missed two killer opportunities here but TBH I don't think I did anything wrong, you decide. She had to go soon after we got to this place, it was pretty nice with big hallways, nice bathrooms, huge outside with parking lots, etc. I had to sh1t when I got there, I was feeling really bad actually. Made a dart for the bathroom, but she was moving towards them too. I made some joke about going in with her or insinuated it or something, and she hesitated to see if I'd follow her in when she went into the girl's bathroom. Pretty sure if I followed her in we could have started making out and it could have gone from there. Opportunity #1. And it would have worked because the bathroom was one of the few places we could hook up without being seen by counselors or others. But like I said, I HAD TO ****. So I went to the boys' bathroom and missed that opportunity.

I got back either after or before her to the main room where everyone was, lots of tables (basically a lunch room). Bull****ted with my bros, but almost as soon as I saw her she said she had to go (she told me earlier in the bus she had to go to a restaurant so she'd be picked up early). She said bye, I gave her a hug and she walked out the door and boom. It was just like a quick hug too, I was messing around with my bros so I wasn't paying much attention to it. But after she left I realized I could/should have followed her out and kissed her goodbye. Too late. But in retrospect if her car was right there we couldn't have done anything with her parents watching, and it would have been weird walking out with her and just saying bye waving to her car. And desperate IMO. But there was a few feet of hallway before you leave the building to go outside, I could have walked with her before she left and told her quietly to "follow me" or something, then could have gone around back and hooked up with her again. Eh, hindsight is 20/20 I guess.

So that's it, hope you guys enjoyed the story and that I made it somewhat readable. I have her SC still, we snap a bit but honestly my snap game weak AF xd. Snap score triple digits FTW. She lives an hour away and I can't drive alone for another month. Prom's coming up though. Any advice on where to take it from here would be sweet, but if it just ends like this I don't mind. I won in my mind.

Last edited: