Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this the right analysis of what I was doing right?

konmai

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to repeat the success I had and am wondering if I'm looking at the situation right.

I met this girl on Friday. She was lost, and I overheard her asking another guy for directions. I told her I was going to the same event and was explaining to her how to get there. Although she was hott, I would have helped anyone in the same situation.

She insisted on going with me. We were a couple of blocks from the venue and walked there together. Once we got to the place, she stayed with me until my friends arrived a couple mins. later and never left until the event ended 2+ hrs later. I was hanging out with my friends the majority of the time and left her to enjoy the event. As I was about to leave with my friends, she gave me her contact info. I thought that was pretty bold of her. I didn't even think about asking her for it. This girl seriously took out her pen and wrote it down.

So fellas, what did I do right here? Just genuinely being nice and not wanting her? Or maybe this was all just a fluke? Or I'm just the nice guy that girls just want to friend? Crap.

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's hot, maybe your aloofness helped. The fact that you weren't trying to charm her and just treated her like a regular person could have been a change from what she's used to.

That's pretty sweet that she gave you her info. Now capitalize.

And don't over think any of this. You didn't over think when it happened and you got a number out of it.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
MisterD said:
If she's hot, maybe your aloofness helped. The fact that you weren't trying to charm her and just treated her like a regular person could have been a change from what she's used to.

That's pretty sweet that she gave you her info. Now capitalize.

And don't over think any of this. You didn't over think when it happened and you got a number out of it.

over thinking, over analyzing , other bullsh1t.... god do not over think any situation , keep it natural. I can not tell you how many times I over thunk a situation and fvcked it up. Anyway gratz bro!:woo: :woo: