Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need some crush advice!

Have you ever successfully gotten with your High-School Crush?

• Total voters

lpcullen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, this has got to be the longest crush ever
Hey fellow DJ's, I need some advice. It doesn't matter to me who reads this, I sort of just need to get this off my chest. I've had a crush on this girl I know for almost a year. I had no game last year when I finally gained the courage to approach her, therefore I crashed and burned. I didn't discover the SoSuave community until after this experience because I was so frustrated with myself that I couldn't get with my crush.
Things are different now. So much has changed in one year. I used to be afraid to talk to her. I used to worry so much about what I would say to her. Now I have so much more confidence. It all started when I rapped at my High School Talent Show. This was the experience that broke me out of my shell. I performed a very personal rap for the first time in front of a large crowd. Somehow, the girl I crush on among many others watched me perform that night. I got love from mad people after that but the craziest part to this story was the next day.
The girl that I've been crushing on for a year HIT ME UP on Twitter. She sent out a public tweet that anyone could see. It said, "@lpcullen I have your whole rap on video if you want to see it!" I was pretty ****ing shocked that this girl initiated conversation with me after all the times I struggled to talk to her. I responded back like "cool, let me see it" After that, she DM'S ME, and right off the bat, asks me for MY NUMBER. Once again, I was ****ing shocked.
So, we go back and forth messaging on Twitter for a little while and I wanted to talk to her so badly that I was kind've impatient when I didn't recieve a text from her. After a while, the conversation ended with no response on her end to one of my messages. I still don't have her number but now that I think she likes me I walk up to her and talk to her whenever I see her in school. Im flirting more, I'm less nervous to talk to her, and I just want to get into her pants. I would like a relationship with her but we are going away to college after this summer passes, and I have no clue where we stand, or what she would be down for with me.
Bottom line, this is the girl of my dreams we are talking about, and being with her finally seems like more of a reality. I take her actions on Twitter as IOI's and I know that all I have to do is play it cool. I want this girl so ****ing bad, no other girls even come close. Important notes; prom is coming up soon, but prior to prom is SENIOR BANQUET two days from now. I've been getting my mack on everywhere I go. I just need to know what can I do to make my crush mine. DJ's, give me some advice!

lpcullen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel what you say ruler, somehow you know me like a bad book based on my post. Im tryna mack everywhere I go. I know about feast or famine. Right now is still a famine for me. Still optimistic tho. I want to spin plates but I have no plates at the moment. It's a process, all I need is experience and it shouldnt be hard with a don juan mindset. Thanks bro, for your honest opinion. Theres so many fish in the sea.

Johari7

Reaction score
Almost but it happens a lot after high school. It's like some unfinished business I guess and it seems so much easier to talk to than in High school

mynameisntNigel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her out, gauge her response, and go from there. Should be easy from this point if she seems to be so interested.

HPUser7

Don Juan
Reaction score
For plate spinning, if you are struggling, try to look for at least one girl per period to consider. That will take some mental pressure off and make you look less desperate.