Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting my EX back part ∞

zoom5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello!

So I have a really weird thing going on here.
I could say that I really got attached to my ex... I kind of can't find a better woman then her. Then again finding a hot and a personality like that is impossible...

So I know her for 3 years... We have been dating a year ago. Then she left me and we were friends, lost my mind 3 months ago, gave her NC. She added me back on facebook and snapchat. We chat over snapchat a lot. We also went out once on a coffee. She was shy, shaking and awkward... She also has a boyfriend.... But as I found out it's just for the fun... Also she started going out a lot after we had a fight...
2 days now in contact with her...Do I have any chances? Should I stop with the regular snapchat talk? We send each other 100 snaps a day.
It's also making me nervous because I got in contact with her again...can't sleep, am mad cause she got a bf a week after we started NC....etc.

I know I'm going in the totaly wrong way....But... I don't know.
I just don't feel like myself without her.

Reaction score
zoom5 said:
Hello!

So I have a really weird thing going on here.
I could say that I really got attached to my ex... I kind of can't find a better woman then her. Then again finding a hot and a personality like that is impossible...

So I know her for 3 years... We have been dating a year ago. Then she left me and we were friends, lost my mind 3 months ago, gave her NC. She added me back on facebook and snapchat. We chat over snapchat a lot. We also went out once on a coffee. She was shy, shaking and awkward... She also has a boyfriend.... But as I found out it's just for the fun... Also she started going out a lot after we had a fight...
2 days now in contact with her...Do I have any chances? Should I stop with the regular snapchat talk? We send each other 100 snaps a day.
It's also making me nervous because I got in contact with her again...can't sleep, am mad cause she got a bf a week after we started NC....etc.

I know I'm going in the totaly wrong way....But... I don't know.
I just don't feel like myself without her.
With instant texting, email, snapchats like you say, instragram it's possible to be TOO INTOUCH. You might communicate too much.

Back in the days of phone or even just letters, people had to wait to communicate, hours and even days. These days people feel they have to touch base multiple times in a day.

Get a GF on her. You can also start some contact, just minimize it. Commincate to setup dates or meeting up. Other than that do your thing and take care of yourself.

zoom5

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know it's too much of a contact... I really am planing on calling her out, have a great time, and then when I drop her off, just ignore her... I think that will make her wonder what's going on...She is used that I all ways talk to her and text her... If I would do such a thing that will make her go crazy.

It's also a possibility that she wont even notice i'm gone since she has so many friends right now to entertain her...

It's killing me cause if it doesn't go the way im planning...then I wasted more of my nerves and time instead of moving on...Well that's sacrifice I guess.

So I wanna make this straight...I should never tell her I miss her and such right?

Reaction score
zoom5 said:
I know it's too much of a contact... I really am planing on calling her out, have a great time, and then when I drop her off, just ignore her... I think that will make her wonder what's going on...She is used that I all ways talk to her and text her... If I would do such a thing that will make her go crazy.

It's also a possibility that she wont even notice i'm gone since she has so many friends right now to entertain her...

It's killing me cause if it doesn't go the way im planning...then I wasted more of my nerves and time instead of moving on...Well that's sacrifice I guess.

So I wanna make this straight...I should never tell her I miss her and such right?
I think she might want you to have more of a life outside of her. You don't have to worry about saying you miss her, just make sure you have good tiems when you are together. Keep having sex with her.

I know what you mean about all the friends to entertain her. If you wanted her to swing your way again, you have to layback and have a lot of strength in your own life. She may become again interested and pull away from all of them people in her ear and her face.

Until then, just keep laying pipe into her when you can without expending too much effort.

You gotta get another main girlfriend because she cannot be that prioritizing you as she does now.

zoom5

Don Juan
Reaction score
We wont be having any sex... We are just friends I was friendzone and still am... And I would come up to her and say I want her back, she would say that she sees me as a friend and nothing more...

zoom5

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is still a virgin.
I was friends with her for 1.5 year, then we dated for 8 months...and then 8 months "friends" back again...