Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cheated on gf and she might find out

lightsout341

Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
deny deny deny deny deny.

worst case scenario tell her it was unexpected and just kinda happened or something and that you regretted it instantly and wanted to tell her but you ddnt want to hurt her or soemthing like that
She found out. She texted saying "we need to talk" so we made plans to meet up at Starbucks after school yesterday. There, I explained her how the other girl was psycho and has been trying to get with me for a couple weeks. First week I turned her down. Then I told her nothing happened the second week (this was where she blew me). I also said that she should know I'm not that type of guy. It was fine and we hung out for a couple hours after. I even threw in a few jokes about the other girl and she was laughing about them so it was good.

However, later that night I think her friends told her that I was lying. She texted a few of our mutual friends saying she's hearing lots of different things and that she needs to know "what the **** happened between [me] and [other girl]." Our mutual friends are in a very ****ty situation between us but they've all been staying out of it and not giving her straight responses.

She called another one of our friends this morning who does not about the *******/hookup, so he told her only what he knew which is that I pushed the other girl away when she tried to hook up with me the first time. Apparently, someone also told my GF that I'm just stringing her along and not going to ask her to prom (this is incorrect), so he told her that I am actually taking her to prom.

Now I'm sitting in my bed not sure what to do. Should I call/contact her again or wait for her to initiate? When we do talk, should I keep denying it or tell her I regret. I tried to deny it yesterday because I didn't want to hurt her, but I'm not sure how she will react if I deny again.

lightsout341

Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
Then she hasn't found out anything. She has no real proof unless she saw you herself or has concrete evidence. All she has is conflicting stories from different people.

You actually have a pretty sweet setup right now. Be glad your friends aren't butting in and white knighting for her. Keep those guys around. Her chick friends are gonna have her back and talk smack about you but that's to be expected.

Keep denying it do not admit to anything and don't say things that would only come from a guilty conscience.
You can say stuff to her like "what kinda girl brags about hooking up with a guy? Nothing happened and you should believe me and no one else"

If you're a master at the game like me, you will use this incident to you're advantage. Let it feed her need for emotional drama. I would even do a faux breakup for like a a week or 2 and then make up just before prom :up: :up:

It's too late for that.. Apparently someone "close to me" told her that night that I was using her without intentions to take her to prom and that the other chick blew me. We met up on Saturday morning to talk, and I told her pretty much everything. However, I just told her that I "hooked up" with the other girl, assuming that she knew about the ******* and that it was implied. We made up then and were good.

Later on Saturday she texted me angrily because she thought I was lying when I didn't say that the other girl blew me. Eventually after a few texts/phone convos she got really sad/angry/confused/emotional and so I apologized for being a **** and reassured her that I did like her. I know I pulled some beta **** here, but she was really ****ed up emotionally by all this and I genuinely felt bad for doing that to her.

We hung out again to talk this morning. I told her I understood if she wanted to breakup. I said I'd "walk to my car, drive away, and this would be the last conversation we'd have in a long time" if she wanted to break up. She ended up saying "no, i never said i wanted that" a few times, so we didn't break up. She also said she would have a very difficult time working it out. One reason was because she said she doesn't want people to think of her as the "crazy girlfriend who stayed with her cheating boyfriend." We had a normal conversation about other things for an hour or so until I had to leave and meet other friends for lunch. She said that we didn't really come to any conclusions, so I told her I'm assuming that we're good to go, and that we can move on from this. She wasn't too happy, and said again it's hard for her. I left because I was getting late.