Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to approach this girl?

garfield

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in grade 11 and there is this grade 9 girl who I am pretty sure likes me. I have seen her staring at me a lot and I heard her say to her friends that she thinks I'm hot. I obviously want to approach this girl but I only see her in the halls and she is always with friends. I don't have many opportunities to talk to her. How should I approach her? Should I approach her if she is with friends? What if they are in a conversation? How can I make more opportunities to approach her?

Reaction score
Wanted to add that you must talk to her friends, and win them over. In high school, they normally are the dictating factor whether or not she should go out with you or not. If they like you, they might pressure her into going on that date.

Johari7

Reaction score
If you already kind of know one of her friends you can jump in the convo and talk to everyone. She's probably intimated by the fact that you're 2 grades ahead of her

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say you'd have to hope to have a class with her, find her isolated somewhere, or find a buddy who knows one of her friends and have him wing for you.

Ruler said:
Then the next day, walk over confidently. Look everyone in the eye with a smile and relax. Act very natural and smooth, it's not all that difficult. Say hi to them, introduce yourself and include EVERY girl in the group. Don't single out that one HB you're going after, her friends will hate it and tell her not to talk to you if you single her out.
hmmm, I don't ever think "approach a group of girls you don't know" is good advice to someone because well, frankly, if you were the kinda guy who can just walk up to a group of girls you don't know, woo them and get numbers, then you would be here as a master DJ giving advice, as opposed to asking for it.

it's hard enough to approach one girl, let alone a group...

garfield

Don Juan
Reaction score
What if she is always around friends? I see her in the halls and on the bus only, and she is always with her friends.