Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl Trouble + Proof DJ Method Works

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
After reading around, I've come to think that there are two sides of being a Don Juan, but both are sides of the same coin: girls and self-improvement.

I've always had some trouble with girls. I always get the opportunity and take it. (**I've finally realized I need to stop being a little b*tch and take what's given to me) Recently, though, I've been kind of bouncing around and emotionally ruining--yet, mentally bettering--myself. This one girl, though, shook me. She woke me up. Reading up on DJ, she gave me a real world example, almost proving to me that it's real and works.

Basically, I'm your typical emotional suck-up. I just want someone to cuddle, and make passionate love to. All I want to do is make a girl happy. However, I've realized that that's not going to work out for me. So here's girl A: someone I ate lunch with. I was pursuing another girl there, and I guess she saw that I was distancing myself from her and decided to show interest. I don't know why--I didn't even think about it or try to do it--but I was really ****y (but funny, like you're supposed to be) around her. It was almost like I was interested, but I wasn't. And for some reason, that drove her crazy. She asked for my number. She texted me first, several times daily (I didn't always get back to her). She was pursuing me. She was what I am. Of course, I didn't think about it then, but now I know why it worked. Every other girl, though--B, C, D, E, F...--I've been a suck-up to. Even now, there's a girl who I ask "how was your day?" every day (let's call her Girl B). As you can imagine, she, along with all of the others, play along with my flirting, but is "just a friend" when it comes to something actually happening.

As for Girl B, I pretty much suck up to her. After reading about the Don Juan, I've been doing a bit better, though. Anyway, she and I flirt on the daily; mostly about sexual stuff. Sometimes, the flirting gets deep. For example, she once told me some of her sexual fantasies, and we elaborately planned them out. It's all verbal; nothing physical, though. The current plan is that when she gets her license, she'll be coming over to my house. Lately, I've been doubting her and myself. Thoughts?

Reaction score
I can relate to you. I may not be right, but I think you're more detached to her, and reserve your attention, and that is why she is going after you. That's my attitude around less attractive girls I know. I can make wittier comments, and say funnier things with them then the hotter girls. That's probably why all the uglier girls at my school like me. It's true though, how the DJ techniques work. It's helped guys like us for years to be studs with girls.

I also know a girl like Girl B. I flirted with her, and even sexted her late at night, but like you, just saw me as a friend. She led most of the guys in our grade on unknowingly and was never really interested in any of us. I'm not saying she's exactly like the Girl you're talking about, but i'm just warning you.

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm the same. 100% the same. I wasn't attracted to her at first, so I was able to stay calm and witty.

She doesn't flirt with anyone else (her parents keep her busy), but I'll keep that in mind (not that I haven't learned that already).

Reaction score
This all relates to Pook's belief on eliminating Desire. If you haven't read it yet, read it because it's a really great article. I find it incredibly hard to eliminate desire, but once we manage to do so, we'd treat all the hotter girls like the uglier ones and they'll come chasing. If all that flirting was done in person, she probably likes you or wants to hook up in my opinion.