Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

PE at a Young Age?

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you guys' thoughts on penis enlargement at a highschool age, or penis enlargement in general?

A friend of mine thought that I would end up with erectile dysfunction and a possible even smaller penis; that I'm not fully developed yet. He also thinks that it's stupid of me to even care. I mean, I'm a virgin (and have never kissed a girl or had a girlfriend, on that note), so why should I care about something like penis size? All of the guys on MoS (the main PE forum) are well into adulthood and are sexually experienced. Do you guys think that my age could make a difference? What are your thoughts on PE in general and such a young, sexually inexperienced person pursuing a larger penis?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd only mess around with it if your penis significantly below average(and therefor you have nothing to lose)

the average is 5-6 inches

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
devilkingx2 said:
I'd only mess around with it if your penis significantly below average(and therefor you have nothing to lose)

the average is 5-6 inches
The average size is 5.5 to 6.1 inches in length, and 4.7 to 5.1 inches in girth. I'm 5.5x5.1, but I just feel like sh*t with an average size. Like I've said in my main thread, I'm aiming for 7 inches in length; I'm perfectly happy with my girth.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember when I was in high school and cared about my penis size. All of my friends cared about their size too and gave each other stuff about it.

I'm gonna say it's just a phase. I'm sitting at around average size and foreplay goes far more in 'depth' than penis size in my opinion.

It's one thing to have a big penis but a whole new other thing to be amazing at foreplay.

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
Frayzer said:
I remember when I was in high school and cared about my penis size. All of my friends cared about their size too and gave each other stuff about it.

I'm gonna say it's just a phase. I'm sitting at around average size and foreplay goes far more in 'depth' than penis size in my opinion.

It's one thing to have a big penis but a whole new other thing to be amazing at foreplay.
May it sound cliche or not, I'm more into the passion of sex/foreplay than the actual sex (although it is also great), so I get what you're saying 100%. It's both a personal, self-confidence thing and a please-my-partner thing. I don't plan on going any further than twenty minutes of stretching and jelqing a day; no pumps, extenders, wraps, etc.

In short, just don't think that I think that all there is to sex is your penis size. While I want a larger penis, I also equally want to be a good lover (feel free to give tips since you're talking so highly :cool:).

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bogwoy said:
The average penis size is NOT 5.5inches. Read this.
what matters most is the average for where you are, not the world average.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It works. It really does, with alot of time and dedication you can gain an inch or two.

But there are huge risks involved and the amount of time and dedication needed to actually reach your goals is almost pathological. You will be spending alot of time alone pulling on your d!ck. Not healthy for your d!ck and not healthy for your psyche.

Do kegels and stretches. They seem to work, not as well as jelqing, but they work. Also pay attention to a woman when you are with her. She will let you know what works and what doesn't.

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
It works. It really does, with alot of time and dedication you can gain an inch or two.

But there are huge risks involved and the amount of time and dedication needed to actually reach your goals is almost pathological. You will be spending alot of time alone pulling on your d!ck. Not healthy for your d!ck and not healthy for your psyche.

Do kegels and stretches. They seem to work, not as well as jelqing, but they work. Also pay attention to a woman when you are with her. She will let you know what works and what doesn't.
Honestly, if I can hit 6", I'd be happy. I'm going to keep doing PE, obviously, but I'm not doing anything more than twenty minutes a day of the basic stretching, jelqing, and kegels.

Kegels and stretches promote length? I thought kegels strengthened your PC (and reverse your BC), which helped you control your orgasm (pretty much making you last longer in bed). Stretches I thought just loosened your ligaments and tissues, making jelqs less dangerous (preventing like a curve). Is this not true?

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DoctorCoops said:
Honestly, if I can hit 6", I'd be happy. I'm going to keep doing PE, obviously, but I'm not doing anything more than twenty minutes a day of the basic stretching, jelqing, and kegels.

Kegels and stretches promote length? I thought kegels strengthened your PC (and reverse your BC), which helped you control your orgasm (pretty much making you last longer in bed). Stretches I thought just loosened your ligaments and tissues, making jelqs less dangerous (preventing like a curve). Is this not true?
Kegels have made my erections harder which promotes girth. Stretching has helped length.

Both only go so far though. If you want to get more gains you jelq. Personally I don't think it's worth it though.