Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice needed~Should I repeat school?

Skinnylove

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys,I'm rather new here.

Im recently in a dilemma coz am tossed with the choice of either highschool for 2 years...or go for a diploma for 2 years in college,the course of my dreams couldn't be grasped with the grades I got.
Why I chose to publish the thread here...

Well,I've been to the `Rationalmale` sites and realised I've been a stinking beta for my 4 years,and now I want a future where I'll get to develop my new self as an alpha...
Is it better in highschool(a different school btw..) or rather in college where everyone wants to get laid and true self dev is virtually needless so long as you got 'game'

It's really frustrating...is my wish to repeat school based on fear of the future...or just going back and building myself anew
What I really need is an environment for better progress with girls...and street game is rather unpredictable...
Guys..advice needed.

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
College girls come with their own issues that high school girls don't. The grass isn't always greener. There is more male competition, the girls can be somewhat flakier than HS girls. Things like having a car, you're own place, access to alcohol all come more into play in college. That being said, there is tail to be had.

Truly I wouldn't base your choice off women but rather what you want. I might go back to high school and improve my GPA and reconsider options for college. High school life is gone for good once you graduate. You can always go to college, grad school etc.

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really depends. Like Rival said you may want to look past the girls for a minute and decide which is better for the lifestyle you want in the future. On the other hand, you should also look at what you want to improve more. High School is more social circle game than anything, and if you're not at a party, the only way you're probably getting laid is through relationships.

College is a great big mix of styles. Social circle game can get you laid, but cold approaches are also much more acceptable. That said, again as Rivel said, having a car in college is a huge benefit. Your own place isn't very beneficial, since most people know either live with their parents or in dorms. Alcohol, eh, you can get by without it just fine.