Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Arginine+bcaa pre workout?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So about 30min before starting my workout Im taking arginine+bcaa because I run out of the usual pre-workout I take.

Arginine to support pump and nutrients delivery to the muscle and bcaa to provide nutrition to the muscle while limiting catabolic processes.

What do you think about it?

Im taking about 3grams arginine/1.5grams ornitine (its mixed in caps) and 2,5grams leucine-1,25g valine, 1,25g isoleucine (5 caps as suggested on the jar).

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'd do better with Citrulline...much of the Arginine gets absorbed by the intestines while the Citrulline needs to be converted to Arginine and will increase blood levels more than straight Arginine which has been confirmed by numerous studies...

Citrulline also helps prevent muscle soreness/DOMS after hard workouts

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Bradd thanks for the detailed answer, the problem with these studies is that they contradict each other every year, as you say in this case human experimentation is important.

In your experience di you notice any advantage taking the 10g bcaa pre workout in terms of stamina and recover?

@Marmell yeah I read about arginine get sucked during the way but I still have that jar so gotta wait till next round to get citrulline, do u have any experience with the compounds we're talking about here?

Btw I recall ur thread about formeron from last year, wonder if you tried follidrone from the same producer?