Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Snacks

jimjam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gents

I landed a new job where you can't eat lunch at your desk. Rather, you can eat lunch at your desk provided you're off the clock. I'd rather talk a walk or go outside on my lunch. Never worked at a place where they didn't let you eat lunch while working. However, they do allow you to eat snacks at the desk. Does anyone have any suggestions for the kind of snacks I may eat that can total up to 2,000 calories? So far I've been eating bananas, granola, the occasional bagel but it just doesn't cut it.

Thanks

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hard boiled eggs, trail mix, protein bars

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peanut butter is pretty much crap...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
Peanut butter is pretty much crap...
I don't know if you're wrong or right, but I still eat a lot of it.

There's one long-term study that found eating peanut butter one meal a day would drop heart disease rick by 40%. It was conducted on nurses in hospital cafeterias. Maybe that finding doesn't apply to everybody.

Peanuts aren't really nuts. They grow in dirt, so they have a lot of mold and fungal spores, which is what people with peanut allergies have problems with.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't rocket science.

Any type of nuts are good for snack food. Raw vegetables too. Put ranch or whatever on there, it won't hurt. I eat a lot of apples with peanut butter for snack food. Boiled eggs as somebody else said.

Stay away from anything processed or loaded with sugar. That includes protein bars. Make a protein shake instead with greek yogurt, milk, fruit and whey protein. If you're taking in sugar, make sure it's fructose. Save the carbs for actual meals.