Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Prostatitis..anyone deal with it before?

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I have prostatitis. This is a general term that describes irritation and/or infection of the prostate.

At first I thought I had an STD. I had the classic symptoms of chlamydia. Both my girl and I got tested, the doc gave me a one time dose of antibiotics. I didn't feel better and both of our tests came back negative for STDs and for UTI.

I don't have great insurance, and I cannot really afford to go through tons of tests and attempted treatments that seem common for guys that have this affliction.

My girl had a UTI a few weeks back, she went on antibiotics and felt better. We banged raw several times after she felt better, so perhaps I caught a yeast infection from her. Antibiotics can create a yeast overpopulation.

My symptoms are as follows, these seems to come and go, and I never really have them all at once:

-sore balls
-sore lower back
-sore penis tip
-sore abdomen
-sore in the “taint” area

These symptoms are greatly aggravated by having sex. It definitely feels like the problems are radiating from my prostate area, but it is hard to tell.

So far I have tried natural treatments by eating very clean, eating about 4 cloves of raw garlic per day, and drinking tons of water. It’s only been a short while doing this, but some improvement has been seen.

I am hesitant to see a urologist because I don't know how I will pay for it. I had a physical exam when I got STD tested and they didn't find anything alarming.

This totally blows, it means I really don't want to bang any more, and even mild discomfort in you ****nballs can **** up the rest of your life.

Has anyone experienced anything like this?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didnt have any sympton like yours but I think I have something as well, I did a urine test and they told me there were traces of blood in it which means there could be something wrong with the prostate.

Plus I notice that when I come sometimes its like yogurt with clots instead of being totally fluid.

Do you think we should find a clinic with slim fingered nurses before deciding to be checked out? /self irony off

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm, haven't noticed anything different about my cvm, but every load I have shot lately has been into my girl, so no chance to screen it.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought I would keep this updated. I have been on a regimen this week to try and get my body to full capacity to battle whatever I have going on.

-Get up at 6am, go to work, return from work, jog a couple miles, lift for about 45 mins.
-eat a super clean dinner, one meat (steak, salmon, chicken) with one or two veggies (broccoli, cauliflower)
-Take a very hot 45 minute bath and stretch my lower body repeatedly during bath
-eating about 4-6 cloves of RAW garlic per day
-eating about 1/4 to 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds per day
-eating a handful of RAW cranberries a couple times a day
-drinking pure cranberry juice
-drinking tons of water, i have to piss a full bladder load almost every hour, maybe excessive, not sure.
-going to sleep at around 9:30-10pm and sleeping hard until 6am
-have not had sex since sunday, planning on no sex throughout the next week and a half. This will be difficult, but I think I need to do this.

So far I am feeling noticeably better after 4 days of this. No real aching or swelling in the balls, no feeling of having a golf ball up the arse, muscle and lower back soreness is noticeably improved.

Only annoying symptom I have is some mild irritation in my urethra. I think this could be due to the massive amount of cranberry I have been consuming. I have read that this much cranberry can cause urine to be acidic and that can cause some irritation. Its barely noticeable, but it is there.

Hoping this keeps improving, I feel better than I have in weeks.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought I had it at one point... It seemed to stem from flexing your hard on a lot during sex or when jerkin one out. (You know.. When you flex/twitch it and the head swells). What helped me was to stop flexing my **** all the time. Eventually it stopped hurting.

Also.. Check for a UTI... That can also cause similar pains in your perenium area (same area that flexes when you stop your urine flow).

Edit: get some probiotics supplements also.. It seemed to help with the recovery from perenium soreness from over using that muscle from the above reasons.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually had a UTI test when I had the STD tests too, all came up negative.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could likely just be overused perenuim muscles from flexing it too much. Try to not ever flex it for a month..(By flexing I mean kegal.. Don't do it) Let your pelvic muscles relax more. Your hot baths are a fantastic idea. Try a robax (it ibprophen mixed with something else that starts with M that I can't remember name of) about 30mins before your hot soak in the bath.

Another thing it could be related to is refered pain from a small inguinual hernia near the scrotum.

Edit also to say that sometimes your perenium and anus flex invuluntarily due to stress.