Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Judge my chest/tri's and back/bi's routines.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's what I plan to do on my next back/biceps workout, I will log which weights I am using and then hopefully increase the weight gradually as time passes

Pull ups 3 x 5 (meaning 5 sets of 3 reps which is the most I can do with proper form)
Lat pull downs 8 x 4
Seated Row 12 x 3
Barbell row 8 x 4
Cable rope row 20 x 3
Dumbbell row 12 x 3
Dumbbell curl 16/12/8
Hammer curl 12 x 3
EZ-bar curl 8 x 4

Here's what I plan to do on my next chest/triceps workout.

Push ups 12 x 5
Bench press 8 x 5
DB press 12 x 3
DB fly 12 x 3
Incline BB press 8 x 4
Lateral delt raise 10 x 3 (Just a quick 3 sets of shoulder isolation after I do chest)
Tricep cable rope pushdowns 12 x 3
Tricep cable bar pushdowns 12 x 3 (with the V-shaped bar)
Tricep cable bar pushdowns 12 x 3 (horizontal bar)
Laying Dumbbell tricep extension dropsets 3 x (6/5/4/3 kg's to failure)
BB skullcrusher/press 12 x 3 (meaning 1 rep consists of a skullcrusher + a bb press. I want to combine the skull crushers with a BB press because if I do too many reps of skullcrushers I might get tondonitis. I plan on doing this with only the BB and no extra weight, aka 20kg.

Tuppy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have waaay to much volume in there man. Remember that workouts should be between 45 minutes to 60 minutes long as that is when testosterone peaks, also stops you from over working. Workouts should typically be at most 21 sets and that is absolute max.

For chest/tri I do:
Bench Press 3x6 Superset dumbbell fly 1x15
Cable Chest Push 3x6
Tricep Pushdown 3x6

Back/bi:
Pullups 3x6
Bent over one arm row 3x6 superset lat bar pull down 1x15
Standing bicep curls 3x6
E-Z bar reverse curls 3x6

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tuppy said:
You have waaay to much volume in there man. Remember that workouts should be between 45 minutes to 60 minutes long as that is when testosterone peaks, also stops you from over working. Workouts should typically be at most 21 sets and that is absolute max.
All completely wrong

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I believe very strongly in the following:

Weighted Dips(Chest)
Weighted Tricep Dips(narrow position)
Weighted Chinups(Best bicep exercise hands down---not even close for 2nd place)

I like doing 5 x 5's for increasing strength and then will start doing 5/3/1's after I get to a fairly high weight...I run circuits of those back to back to back---Dips/Chinups/Tri Dips then rest for a minute or so and repeat...

You will pack on some serious size quickly as long as you are eating enough, sleeping enough and continuously increasing weights

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tuppy said:
You have waaay to much volume in there man. Remember that workouts should be between 45 minutes to 60 minutes long as that is when testosterone peaks, also stops you from over working.This has been disproven. Additionally, the acute increase in cortisol has been correlated with greater muscle gains Workouts should typically be at most 21 sets and that is absolute max. Why? I've done more, others do more, with great success

For chest/tri I do:
Bench Press 3x6 Superset dumbbell fly 1x15
Cable Chest Push 3x6
Tricep Pushdown 3x6

Back/bi:
Pullups 3x6
Bent over one arm row 3x6 superset lat bar pull down 1x15
Standing bicep curls 3x6
E-Z bar reverse curls 3x6
Corrections in bold