Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do anything not to relapse. ASK FOR HELP

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have relapsed and gained 26 pounds. It starts by a sugar snack here or there or a cookie because I am working long hours at work. Then those days stack up. Pretty soon people don't respect you anymore and no girls look your way. You are back in the hole you started in. What will I do this time? I will learn to love the pain and know that I can gain as a person if I am fit and energetic. I know that paying the price to get in better shape is worth it to me and the people around me. I am honest as well. I can post the picture of me weighting a SOFT 220 pounds. If you are in the downward spiral know the bottom is not good. You are gross and girls won't like you. You won't like yourself at the end. You will feel like crap. You won't be able to help people. You won't be respected by the sosuave community. Don't relapse to bad eating and not going to the gym. If you are in the downward spiral reach out. Call a mentor....post on sosuave. ASK FOR HELP.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First thing you need to do is stop making excuses. I work 12 hour days 5 days a week and I train 4-5 days a week and prep all my food by myself.

You want a snack, take some veggies, carrot sticks/broccoli/celery, etc or a piece of fruit. Fruit has sugar but also many other cofactors and vitamins to aid with this. Studies show it actually helps improve blood sugar regulation, while unnatural sugary foods do the opposite.

Here is a very easy snack/meal you can make in under 5 minutes and can eat a few times a day until you decide you want to take this seriously and make it a priority.

1 cup of steel cut oats
1.5 scoop of whey protein(I prefer plant based protein personally, but whey is OK if it doesn't bloat you)
1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon(blood sugar regulation)
1 sliced apple or 1/2 cup blueberries
1 cup vanilla almond/coconut milk
1.5 tablespoon olive oil/flaxseed oil(real olive oil)

This will provide roughly 75g of carbs, 45g protein, and 26g of fat, which are near perfect ratios of macros, and it tastes delicious to boot...

Olive oil also has a unique benefit of stimulating catchecholines that helps reduce fat stores in the body by causing their release into the bloodstream. It has a slimming effect on the body, I used to literally drink olive oil to great effect.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You actually quit on this? After working so hard and documenting your progress? Was it not bad enough when you went out with Plutoman and your fat @ss was always left hanging? You had to settle with the land whales every single time. It really does show you who the weak are. Always will be weak.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was able to put myself through hell to get my eating habits back on track. Still have a girlfriend and I am still trying to put thoughts and actions towards getting my weight down. Thanks for reading.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
2 weeks tomorrow will be the day I went lo-carb. Clothes fitting better again and starting to feel difference. I am not as hungry as I was when I was eating chocolate and donuts. Lots of the fat that I had were actually in my back. I can feel my back muscles again.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear epsi in my head that you have to want to be lean. Good advice. No excuses. I still have a girlfriend that loves me and buys me clothes and food. It is truly amazing what working on yourself can do.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to not be the victim. You have to work on yourself day in and day out. Rome wasn't built in a day. Sacrifice is worth it in the end. Your story could inspire people.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was always a person that blamed no girls in my life was due to life. I didn't go out and I was fat. I had no game. I worked hard day in and day out to change that. It was hard work..it was worth it and it saved my life.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was able to be free from old crushes. I worked my game up to focusing on bettering myself. If a girl doesn't want to be with mw that's cool. I will find a girl worthy of my attention.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was able to have sex for two days in a row. Not bad for an overweight nerd. I have been laying off the carbs and spent more time swimming.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am grateful I lived long enough to get good enough at the game to get an in shape girlfriend..I am enjoying having sex and I feel for the guys out there in the game struggling.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Day in and day out you have to get your ass to the gym and like Espi said you have to want to begin shape and you have to take massive action to get in and stay in shape.