Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So Hulk Hogan...

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
I haven't seen his new show that premiered yesterday, but I overheard someone talk about it in the sauna.

Basically his son is having an affair with his wife. Hogan said he would drop his son at his football game (or something), but his wife insisted that she would drop him off while going to the groceries. Turns out they ended up at a motel and started having sex. They had this affair hidden from Hogan for three months until he found out. He confronted her about it, and she said "He's my boyfriend and if you can't deal with that then we have to file a divorce".

So they filed a divorce and now she owns half the sh*t that he earned. The wife and his son live at a new house together and his son is driving the Ferrari.

What do you all think of this?

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This story sounds like B.S. to me. I never heard anything about this. Hogan's son is in his early 20's, so I don't know where he would be playing football at other than college. In college, you go to games with the team. You don't have your dad drive you to games. His ex wife broke up with the guy she cheated on Hulk with who I think she married. Hulk also cheated on her with his daughters friend. Don't believe everything you hear unless you find out it's true.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, that dude was probably crazy. I've tried to do some research on it and couldn't find anything on it.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a radio dj in Tampa named Bubba the Love Sponge. Hogan let him fvck his wife, and Bubba taped it on a security camera. The video was on his web site.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you have your information a little mixed up. Hogan's ex-wife Linda was fooling around with the 18 year old pool boy, not with Hulk's son. They divorced, and she ended up with a boatload of his money.

Hogan later got married again to a different woman, and they are still married, they haven't divorced.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hulk Hogan was my hero as a kid, and I still think he's pretty cool. Shame about his ex-wife, but that's what seems to happen when you are famous and married.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hogan is a reality TV wh0re. Don't believe this crap. I watched one or 2 shows when he was with his old wife, and supposedly his kid wrecked the lamborghini and turned his friend into a vegetable, and Hogan got sued for everything he had. Now he is rich again? They will make any story up as long as the dumb sheep believe it.

It's all BS. Can't believe you are watching reality TV garbage. You watching the garbage Kardashian show too?

None of those shows are real NONE. Even that outdoor show they fly the guy to a first class hotel every night.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh.

Hogan cheated on his wife and then she cheated on him. They both didnt honor their commitment, and they both are attention wh0res with this reality tv limelight stuff. Now they are both dating folks half their age....lolz

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Meh.

Hogan cheated on his wife and then she cheated on him. They both didnt honor their commitment, and they both are attention wh0res with this reality tv limelight stuff.

Hogans whole life is a fake, even that bullcrap wrestling. Don't have any clue how people love a fake sport. Not going to lie I liked the guy as a kid and had his action figure, but it's a joke now.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
Hogans whole life is a fake, even that bullcrap wrestling. Don't have any clue how people love a fake sport. Not going to lie I liked the guy as a kid and had his action figure, but it's a joke now.
You didn't like him when he became "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan as a part of the NWO in the WCW?

Jaylan said:
Meh.

Hogan cheated on his wife and then she cheated on him. They both didnt honor their commitment, and they both are attention wh0res with this reality tv limelight stuff. Now they are both dating folks half their age....lolz
His wife was a party girl hoe from the beginning when he married her. I'm sure Hulk was banging hot chicks during the height of his fame in the the 80's when the WWF became huge.

Malice said:
Hogan is a reality TV wh0re. Don't believe this crap. I watched one or 2 shows when he was with his old wife, and supposedly his kid wrecked the lamborghini and turned his friend into a vegetable, and Hogan got sued for everything he had. Now he is rich again? They will make any story up as long as the dumb sheep believe it.

It's all BS. Can't believe you are watching reality TV garbage. You watching the garbage Kardashian show too?

None of those shows are real NONE. Even that outdoor show they fly the guy to a first class hotel every night.
His kid did go to jail for doing that.

Espi said:
Not true.

I live and work out in Clearwater Beach--the same gym where Hulk and his woman train every afternoon. I also see them around Clwtr Beach together. I've heard mixed reviews as to Hulk's personality, but he's always been nothing but polite and courteous to me in the few times I've worked my around him in the gym. And I've also known several others who have met/know him personally, and they have nothing but good things to say.

Only strange thing is, his new wife looks too much like his daughter. Hulk definitely prefers tall blondes.

Who doesn't prefer tall blondes.

Do you call him Terry or Hulk when you see him?

I met his daughter at a promo event once and I don't think she's all that hot.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
Its amazing how different I perceive wrestling to be nowadays. Hell, its amazing how the entire world views wrestling nowadays. The information age and the internet really changed things.

Back in the day, many wrestling fans old and young could have swore it was real. Everyone really bought into the storylines and got emotional over their favorite face characters, and their most hated heel characters. Back in the 80s and 90s, wrestling stars were seen as sports icons, the same way guys in major competitive sports were admired. Dare I say Hulk Hogan was at a time the Michael Jordan of wrestling. He was BIG, all over the world.

But with the internet, everyone learned of all the backstage antics...and learned about all the staging and planning that goes into scripts and matches. But besides that people just seem more interested in other sports...and can now watch a ton of different things on tv thanks to technology.

Back in the day, you had whatever top 3 sports in your country to watch...and then wrestling on top of that. Nowadays I mostly watch football and soccer...and Im able to watch soccer from all around the world, any time I want online.

Thats just my take on what happened with wrestling. The quality and popularity I feel will never recreate the boom of the 90s during the WWF vs WCW wars (and to a lesser extent vs ECW) ....but todays wrestling doesnt seem any worse than stuff from the 80s when wrestling was in its Golden Age. Difference was that back then, you didnt have all the information and technology we do today.

Plus I think people are just kind of bored with it now. Its not fresh or new to people anymore.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Its amazing how different I perceive wrestling to be nowadays. Hell, its amazing how the entire world views wrestling nowadays. The information age and the internet really changed things.

Back in the day, many wrestling fans old and young could have swore it was real. Everyone really bought into the storylines and got emotional over their favorite face characters, and their most hated heel characters. Back in the 80s and 90s, wrestling stars were seen as sports icons, the same way guys in major competitive sports were admired. Dare I say Hulk Hogan was at a time the Michael Jordan of wrestling. He was BIG, all over the world.

But with the internet, everyone learned of all the backstage antics...and learned about all the staging and planning that goes into scripts and matches. But besides that people just seem more interested in other sports...and can now watch a ton of different things on tv thanks to technology.

Back in the day, you had whatever top 3 sports in your country to watch...and then wrestling on top of that. Nowadays I mostly watch football and soccer...and Im able to watch soccer from all around the world, any time I want online.

Thats just my take on what happened with wrestling. The quality and popularity I feel will never recreate the boom of the 90s during the WWF vs WCW wars (and to a lesser extent vs ECW) ....but todays wrestling doesnt seem any worse than stuff from the 80s when wrestling was in its Golden Age. Difference was that back then, you didnt have all the information and technology we do today.

Plus I think people are just kind of bored with it now. Its not fresh or new to people anymore.
People believed it was real? Come on, I knew that crap was fake when I was a kid. I don't remember how I knew, I think I heard people talking about it. Wrestling sucks. Play a real sport.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People who complain about wrestling being fake completely miss the point of it. The whole point of wrestling is that it IS fake. Or at least fake in the same sense as any other scripted show is fake, like Breaking Bad or Walking Dead is fake. The best way I've heard it described is as "soap opera for males".