Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

RIP Ultimate Warrior

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy - just saw him at wrestlemania too. What was the cause?

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably from steriods. He was just inducted into the Wrestling Hall Of Fame. I was watching an old WWF Survivor's Series tape from the 90's and most of the best wrestlers are all dead. That sucks. Big Boss Man. Mr. Perfect, Andre The Giant, Rick Rude, and so many more.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goldengoose said:
most of the best wrestlers are all dead. That sucks. Big Boss Man. Mr. Perfect, Andre The Giant, Rick Rude, and so many more.
Don't forget the great Randy Macho Man Savage.

I saw Warrior on Raw Monday, it seemed like he made a few feeble efforts to do the rope shaking thing he used to do, but he appeared to get real winded from it. It even occured to me that they cut the camera away to the crowd so as to hide how out of breath he was.

Anyway, sounds like a heart attack, possibly exacerbated by steroids.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Don't forget the great Randy Macho Man Savage.

I saw Warrior on Raw Monday, it seemed like he made a few feeble efforts to do the rope shaking thing he used to do, but he appeared to get real winded from it. It even occured to me that they cut the camera away to the crowd so as to hide how out of breath he was.

Anyway, sounds like a heart attack, possibly exacerbated by steroids.
And Miss Elizabeth. Bam Bam Bigelow, Owen Hart, British Bulldogs, Paul Bearer etc.

I have some old classic tapes when savage first started out.

Damn, if he was in that bad shape he's lucky he made it to Raw. Would be interesting just to see the clip without it being edited to see if he was super ill. Maybe it was starting that night. That's too bad all the greats are gone.