Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

prayers for comic relief

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
many of you may not be aware, but on march 31st , comic relief was in a horrible wreck and was trapped in his car and badly hurt. the area he lives in had snow and he must have hit a patch of black ice and skidded the center line which caused him to wreck with a milk tanker. firefighters had to cut him from his car. he was life flighted into the hospital.
i have seen the pictures and i can not believe he is alive. there are more than a dozen people standing over his car trying to get him out.
the vehicle - omg!

thankfully he is alive.
he has a slew of injuries including:
right leg - broken ankle, smashed petella (knee cap), and fractured femur
left arm - open fracture of the radius and ulna and severed tendons in my pinkie, ring, and middle fingers

and you know what... he was able to walk 70 feet today, he had some stitches in his arm removed and last night he posted a picture with a big smile even though he is in tremendous pain.

please keep this thread going and chime in with all of your get well wishes and feel better things. let us keep our brother in good spirits because he needs us too.

as soon as i can figure out how to post pictures on here - i will post some.

comic- i hope you aren't in pain from walking today. eat everything they bring you - you need strength to recover. rest up because tomorrow you have more pt therapy.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for posting this penkitten, everything she said is quite true. My typing skills are severely limited because of only being able to use one hand. I appreciate you writing this up for me Penkitten.

- comic_relief

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
Thank you for posting this penkitten, everything she said is quite true. My typing skills are severely limited because of only being able to use one hand. I appreciate you writing this up for me Penkitten.

- comic_relief
Isn't that how you normally type anyway? :whistle:

Get better man. Been there (only not as severely injured as you, but close...) it gets better with time. Follow the doctors orders along with therapy.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the best part is that there is no brain injury, spinal injury, or head injuries.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get well soon! Your incredible endurance will only serve to boost your resilience in these tough moments.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man. Take it easy, stick to what the doc said. Glad you didn't die.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eat well and move as much as you can, as soon as you can!! Start strengthening as soon as it is safe. Glad you are ok and alive.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was able to accomplish 3X100 ft walks with a walker yesterday. The physical therapists say that I am ahead of schedule for where they want me to be. :rockon:

- comic_relief

Rave18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
I was able to accomplish 3X100 ft walks with a walker yesterday. The physical therapists say that I am ahead of schedule for where they want me to be. :rockon:

- comic_relief
:up: Hope you return to your normal life soon :)

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get discharged from the hospital on Thursday

- comic_relief

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Comic Relief,

Sorry to hear about your accident, but glad you're still here to "tell the tale"---and I believe THAT is no "accident".

Looks like you've got quite a lot left to accomplish down here, soldier.

But first------rest up, follow the Doctor's orders, and "pace" yourself.

Your life's mission will wait whatever time that's necessary in order for you to heal and report back for duty.

Special Note:

Let binge-watching your favorite TV shows on Netflix be a worthy-enough mission for for you for now, bro'. :rockon:

Much PEACE and RESPECT to you.

~Victory Unlimited